Luvmez-28 Call Out

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 10:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im lame thats the best you could come up with? That was so retarded i not even going to say anything, you dont even know me and if you did you would know im a die hard F-Body fan and have been for most of my life, whereas you, are probably some rich punk kid who just wanted an F-body to be cool, but then again i dont know you so im not gonna judge you like you and your buddies judge everyone else. So just stop being ignorant, who knows maybe you'll make a friend, because it sounds like you dont have very many.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TX99LS1
Man I'm really surprised! There are more cocky ******** on Ls1 tech than on Svt performance! You guys bring shame to all the F-Body generations. Why dont you guys stop crackin on people and actually read the posts.
I reckon I fell into that category, but it's the approach that was taken to get his point across, which was whiney, cocky & all the things you say we are. A humble "lets do this race again sometime" and run what ya brung fairly would have gotten a lot more respect. I don't bash Mustangs, Import Racers, LS1 guys, they are all hotrods in my book. Peace out man

THREAD LOCK TIME
Staging Lane

Cant we all just get along...sorry i had to post that before someone else did...lol...
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I'm really surprised! There are more cocky ******** on Ls1 tech than on Svt performance! You guys bring shame to all the F-Body generations. Why dont you guys stop crackin on people and actually read the posts. I think that you will find that you'd be pissed off too if someone was posting that they raced you and beat when they cheated. Or in my case wouldn't even race you at all. I'm not one to start **** but obviously you guys are. So instead of being ignorant dumb ***** read the ****** posts and then maybe you will see why the **** hit the fan. And as for all your stupid *** comments, Thats some 16 year old ricer **** I dont know why fellow F-Body owners want to rag on other fellow F-body owners, to me that makes no sense, you guys should be ragging on ricers or mustang guys. I can honestly say that on Svt Performance forums i get more respect from mustang guys than i do here on tech that is wierd.
youre not getting any respect because youre coming on here all angry talking crap over something stupid. you are so mad about all this, and you are twisting the facts like a little kid trying to get his way. youre the one that talked crap in two different threads about me losing to stock cars. i was polite giving you guys props for having nice cars, until you started running your mouth. and im not lying. when i raced that white SS, i flashed my converter with a little rev and didnt get on it until i knew he did. you talk like i just hit the gas and went on a ricer flyby or something. and i pulled him, and he never caught up. and you know what, i got beat by that TA on the highway. im not ashamed to admit that, and im not making excuses. but i do feel that when i get the chance to race him from a dig or slow roll, it will be a different story.

and afraid to race you, in my experience the guy with the biggest mouth has the slowest car, and that is apparently you, my friend. i didnt race you because my fiance was hysterical in the car with me after that close call. i was stupid for even racing with her in the car, and that is a mistake i will never make again. it strange how your mouth gets bigger the farther i am from you. i ask you again, why didnt you say anything the next night when i saw you at that light, when i was in the turning lane? all you could come up with was "you raced my buddies last night" and "what all is done to your car?" you didnt call me a liar or cheater, and you didnt ask me to race. and wasnt that your friend in the SS behind you? you sure didnt say he wanted to race me again. i would have been more than happy to, but you just sat on your mouth. you must not want to race me that bad.

wow, you make me feel like i am 14 again. anyway, you will get your chance. but it isnt going to be this weekend. i cant get away from work on short notice, so it looks like it will be towards the end of next month before i can get back up there. all i can say is you all(the four of you) better be ready and can this please be a friendly experience? i dunno where all this rage is coming from, but have you ever considered seeing a professional. j/k as for carman, you seem like youre an alright guy. and i look forward to meeting you. i hope you can have some of that stuff on your car for next time.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Banned

im lame thats the best you could come up with? That was so retarded i not even going to say anything
oh wait... you just said something.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

I think the only way to settle this is that eveyone who posted on this forum should go to ennis this saturday and race Its fun!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SlowTA
oh wait... you just said something.
Well that was pretty gay i do have to say that...lol...u put ur self in that one...
Old 03-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by carman1007
Well that was pretty gay i do have to say that...lol...u put ur self in that one...
lame.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28

wow, you make me feel like i am 14 again. anyway, you will get your chance. but it isnt going to be this weekend. i cant get away from work on short notice, so it looks like it will be towards the end of next month before i can get back up there. all i can say is you all(the four of you) better be ready and can this please be a friendly experience? i dunno where all this rage is coming from, but have you ever considered seeing a professional. j/k as for carman, you seem like youre an alright guy. and i look forward to meeting you. i hope you can have some of that stuff on your car for next time.

Lol thanks...and you have a point but yeah i should have that stuff on by next week so u should be ready...lol jk...no but u do have a nice car and pm me what u have done to it and ur times im curious to see if its gonna be a good race unless i have stuff done to it and u gotta do what u gotta do i understand that so ill let yall know what i ran and my buddies as well...what sucks though is having to drive my car from houston to dfw every weekend...thats what sucks...lol...but im game for anything pm me if u want to get together one day ur in town....and i have a converter its a 4000 which is sorta small lol... jk but see ya soon!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Staging Lane

lame.
I think i have a ? that eveyone who doesnt know u would like answered how old are u? because umm ur one liners are sorta getting old...just curious..? and what do u drive?
Old 03-20-2006, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

I think the only way to settle this is that eveyone who posted on this forum should go to ennis this saturday and race Its fun!
...errr...that would be my 95 Toyota Camry ...3 more weeks till me leetle mule is back hopefully
Old 03-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

hey run whatcha brung...jk...thats a deff. sleeper that never woke up...lol...its all good im outa here though off to cruise the streets of houston...scarry thought...lol..wish me luck...yall have fun see ya!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Breakfast Fanatic

run Whatcha Brung Mother Fuckeeerrrrrrrrrr Cllllloooobbbeerrrtttioooonnnnnn 45 See You There!!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:47 PM
LS7 Member

I think i have a ? that eveyone who doesnt know u would like answered how old are u? because umm ur one liners are sorta getting old...just curious..? and what do u drive?
ur lang-wadge is curious...best, punctuation,..ever?
Old 03-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Banned

14, huffy 10 speed
Old 03-20-2006, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Dude im not running my mouth, im not getting hostile, it's the fact that you ran your mouth about beating my friend, and then not racing me, so i guess we just need to meet up race and then afterwards brag about our wins or congradulate the guy who won. So whenever ya get back in town give me a call and we can set something up. No more hostility, no more **** talking, no more bull ****, lets just get right down to and race, you seemed like a pretty cool guy and once we meet we will probably look back on this and laugh. And as for SlowTA why dont you just shut the **** up? Sound like good idea? Does to me. So why dont you try it. YOU are LAME!
Old 03-20-2006, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

14, huffy 10 speed
Raliegh 15 speed mountain bike....haaaaaa
Old 03-20-2006, 10:54 PM
10 Second Club

carman1007-- You should stop in town on your way up to DFW sometime.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol thanks...and you have a point but yeah i should have that stuff on by next week so u should be ready...lol jk...no but u do have a nice car and pm me what u have done to it and ur times im curious to see if its gonna be a good race unless i have stuff done to it and u gotta do what u gotta do i understand that so ill let yall know what i ran and my buddies as well...what sucks though is having to drive my car from houston to dfw every weekend...thats what sucks...lol...but im game for anything pm me if u want to get together one day ur in town....and i have a converter its a 4000 which is sorta small lol... jk but see ya soon!
at this stage in the game its not really worth talking about my mods or my times. i might have more, or i might be stripped back down to stock in the next 30 days. i guess we will just have to go by the run whatcha brung philosophy. maybe if you really cream me your buddy will actually have something to scream about. but i am definitely down. i always told myself if i ever got called out on here that i would respond. so i will be there to end this soap opera when i get the chance. and i will be sure to pm you and post up so everyone will know. i know everyone is riveted, at the edge of their seats for this one. im now more interested in your buddy, since i was "afraid to race him". he better be scared.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:55 PM
LS7 Member

im lame thats the best you could come up with? That was so retarded i not even going to say anything, you dont even know me and if you did you would know im a die hard F-Body fan and have been for most of my life, whereas you, are probably some rich punk kid who just wanted an F-body to be cool, but then again i dont know you so im not gonna judge you like you and your buddies judge everyone else. So just stop being ignorant, who knows maybe you'll make a friend, because it sounds like you dont have very many.
Best call-out thread ever . You need more **** in the title. I think that would really set it off