Luvmez-28 Call Out

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TX99LS1
Dude im not running my mouth, im not getting hostile, it's the fact that you ran your mouth about beating my friend, and then not racing me, so i guess we just need to meet up race and then afterwards brag about our wins or congradulate the guy who won. So whenever ya get back in town give me a call and we can set something up. No more hostility, no more **** talking, no more bull ****, lets just get right down to and race, you seemed like a pretty cool guy and once we meet we will probably look back on this and laugh. And as for SlowTA why dont you just shut the **** up? Sound like good idea? Does to me. So why dont you try it. YOU are LAME!
that sounds good man. we will have to get together and cruise to one of the GTGs next time im up.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread is entertaining to say the least,

defintely handled the wrong way though, i think i lost a few brain cells reading through it

btw, what are the plans for the hugger orange Z28 mike?
Old 03-20-2006, 10:58 PM
LS7 Member

And as for SlowTA why dont you just shut the **** up? Sound like good idea? Does to me. So why dont you try it. YOU are LAME!
pwned!

Old 03-20-2006, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

im just honored that a thread about me has made it to four pages. and i was beginning to think that the rest of you TX guys didnt like me because i hated the longhorns.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Banned

Dude im not running my mouth, im not getting hostile, it's the fact that you ran your mouth about beating my friend, and then not racing me, so i guess we just need to meet up race and then afterwards brag about our wins or congradulate the guy who won. So whenever ya get back in town give me a call and we can set something up. No more hostility, no more **** talking, no more bull ****, lets just get right down to and race, you seemed like a pretty cool guy and once we meet we will probably look back on this and laugh. And as for SlowTA why dont you just shut the **** up? Sound like good idea? Does to me. So why dont you try it. YOU are LAME!
god you are tight
Old 03-20-2006, 11:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mattr228
btw, what are the plans for the hugger orange Z28 mike?

Nothing, my soon to be ex wife gets it. I have a secret project that will be even better..... How's the shop?? Have you done any new mods to the SS??
Hope all is going well...
Old 03-21-2006, 02:07 AM
Staging Lane

wow 4 pages, and yeah no ones perfect on the punctuation...sorry or spelling but im on a laptop and i dont really care..so for the people who look at punctuation and spelling on here i was the guy who beat u up in highschool jk lol...but seriously and im glad my buddy and the guy he called out are done with there little misfit...but yeah why is there a guy with a evo on ls1 tech do they have ls1s in evos now....thats great mitsubishi did something smart...lol...so really i dont take anything that guy says serious...but dont get me wrong evos are cool but ur in the wrong message board. If u have a camaro or t/a more power to ya! And yenko69 or whatever it is u said u should stop into town ? where exactly are u talking about...im game for saying hey to someone im game for meeting new people as long as there not buffalo bob lol..jk but yeah and luvmez hopefully ur car doesnt go back to stock thats always a depressing thing...who likes to drive a stock car around...and im hoping i dont have 30 people post up for making fun of stock cars...im not lol...this friday night im heading back to dfw im leaving houston at 845 so let me know!
Old 03-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Staging Lane

wait oops theres supposed to be a comma after sorry or something but u know i really dont give a ****...lol.. and i hope eveyone finds amusement in this especially matt! and matt sorry about ur car i did the same thing remember? but good luck
Old 03-21-2006, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by carman1007
wow 4 pages, and yeah no ones perfect on the punctuation...sorry or spelling but im on a laptop and i dont really care..so for the people who look at punctuation and spelling on here i was the guy who beat u up in highschool jk lol...but seriously and im glad my buddy and the guy he called out are done with there little misfit...but yeah why is there a guy with a evo on ls1 tech do they have ls1s in evos now....thats great mitsubishi did something smart...lol...so really i dont take anything that guy says serious...but dont get me wrong evos are cool but ur in the wrong message board. If u have a camaro or t/a more power to ya! And yenko69 or whatever it is u said u should stop into town ? where exactly are u talking about...im game for saying hey to someone im game for meeting new people as long as there not buffalo bob lol..jk but yeah and luvmez hopefully ur car doesnt go back to stock thats always a depressing thing...who likes to drive a stock car around...and im hoping i dont have 30 people post up for making fun of stock cars...im not lol...this friday night im heading back to dfw im leaving houston at 845 so let me know!
dont forget about me, we WILL race sooner or later. and there was never a problem on this end, there arent too many things in life that i actually take seriously. maybe we can talk yall into coming down here one day. its a friend that runs the track down here, and im close to having him agree to a friendly fbody/ybody/GTO shootout. and dont take the stock talk too seriously, its just something i say. believe it or not, i seem to be really popular, there are a few local goobers that come on here to spy on me. one of them thought this was soooo funny that they linked it to my local board as to make me look stupid. i dont think it worked. hosers.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:35 AM
Staging Lane

wow lol hell yeah ill come down what length is the track? And im up for racing, my cars slow i mean its nothing special, my best punch is from 40-55 since i have 373s its good from a low roll but since i dont have tires they become stripes on the ground through 3rd gear...there only 245 50 16 i need slicks bad! but im about to order some HREs or some black z06 motorsports cant decide theres a big price differnce though lol...i need to look up where san angelo is cuz i have no idea...but yeah good times lol! and whats crazy is how much drama can start over this i mean im part of it and so is everyone else but its still funny even though were not even in person...u gotta admit its pretty funny lol....and about the local goobers thats dumb and people are people lol.. why am i still up this late lol...oh its cuz im a uti student and i have no life jk...lol...
Old 03-21-2006, 02:37 AM
Staging Lane

and i never had a problem im just here to have fun and find some good races ! and what size converter do u have as of now?
Old 03-21-2006, 03:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

This thread would not be successful with out the help of the douche himself carman.

Thank you for all the time you spent on this thread to make me chuckle, and you to sound like a 14 year old. It was time well spent.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Banned

i love carman totally flippings sides now and acting like he was being civil and just trying to have some fun the entire time
Old 03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
11 Second Club

This thread is the ultimate in gay. The starter should off himself, because he sucks at life.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:46 AM
Staging Lane

I wish i was as cool as yall...gee...Putting everyone down...man my self esteem is dropping...Are yall ******* retarted i mean slowta are u in the special olympics? because u sure do act like it..everyone already told u to "shut the **** up" so ur still talking thats great and let everyone call me a douche thats fine...hell why dont yall start a call out forum and have everyone bash me...go really mature with it!
Old 03-21-2006, 12:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

slowta was in the special olympics and took gold in every event because he is that legit.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I got bronze medals
Old 03-21-2006, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

but in the end its all
Old 03-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by carman1007
I wish i was as cool as yall...gee...Putting everyone down...man my self esteem is dropping...Are yall ******* retarted i mean slowta are u in the special olympics? because u sure do act like it..everyone already told u to "shut the **** up" so ur still talking thats great and let everyone call me a douche thats fine...hell why dont yall start a call out forum and have everyone bash me...go really mature with it!
yes, like powered said, i won every gold medal they had to offer.

my skills are amazing

and i see you, and one other person who told me that i wasn't funny...learn how to count jack ***