Anybody in Houston play paintball?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 08:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Anybody in Houston play paintball?

Any of you guys play? Me and a couple of friends have recently started to play but we kind of just play in any little wooded area we can find. Any of you that play interested in playing sometime. We might want to try out one of the actual paintball fields if that is were you all play at.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DopeFedZ
Any of you guys play? Me and a couple of friends have recently started to play but we kind of just play in any little wooded area we can find. Any of you that play interested in playing sometime. We might want to try out one of the actual paintball fields if that is were you all play at.

I prefer the fields better than the actual setup places. I think its funner just because its more natural, and its not as organized.

What side of town do ya'll play on, and what kinda equip. you using?

NW and Spyder Imagine here!
Old 05-04-2006, 09:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

What up Kev? I have never been to any of the paintball fields and I don't I really want to even go up there. I like playing at a regular field also. Their can be anywhere from 5-8 of us depending if everyone is off on the day we try and play. If you have any other friends that play that you could get a hold of there should be about 5 or 6 of us playing. We are down to play anywhere you can think of doesn't really matter what side of town. Im on the SW side and most of my boys are the NW. We are trying to set something up this Saturday in the afternoon.

A couple of the guys just have some cheapy guns they picked up and a couple of us have WGP Karnivores.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:32 AM
8 Sec Tuner

I haven't played paintball in forever but I used to play a couple of years back. I think I still have my stuff too.

-Ben R.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
I haven't played paintball in forever but I used to play a couple of years back. I think I still have my stuff too.

-Ben R.
Find your stuff and let's hook up and play sometime.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:36 AM
TECH Junkie

I have a 68 Automag with a TKO barrel that hasn't seen the light of day in a few years. I wouldn't mind getting back out there, though.

-Mike
Old 05-04-2006, 10:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
I have a 68 Automag with a TKO barrel that hasn't seen the light of day in a few years. I wouldn't mind getting back out there, though.

-Mike
Mike,

Pull that gat out and get it ready to play also. I'll pm you guys later today or something and see if you want to give me some numbers I can reach you all at if you want to play.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS

-Ben R.
Same here, but I'm in Dallas.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Spyder Pilot ACS.. SE side of Houston in Baytown.. we got a little area we play... just a nice flat area with some trees spread out... nice for speedball, and theres a wooded area for woodsball right next to it.. A local go-kart track over by HRP is building a speed ball course behind his track and setting up a league and local tournys...
Old 05-04-2006, 12:02 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra

-Mike
I've got an Autococker with some of the cool-guy parts. Its probably covered in an inch of dust though. Haha.

-Ben R.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** im game i dont have a gun anymore but ill borrow my cop friends AR converted to paintball w/ scope and everything...its sweeeeeeeeeeet