Funny Thread on TAMSCC forum.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006 | 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Funny Thread on TAMSCC forum.

So some people have heard about this place, and particularly about this one person. So here he is in action, skip about the 1st 15-20 posts, then it starts getting interesting.

Mojave v. Firehawk

Its free to sign up if want.

Josh
Old 05-05-2006 | 08:27 PM
Launching!

That's a pretty lame drama - now me and mike or tamscc vs alt car club, that's how you do drama

I'm up for standing next to my car tonight, anybody else going to sonic? I'll probably get there around 9ish

james
Old 05-05-2006 | 08:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

me too

Josh
Old 05-05-2006 | 08:40 PM
TECH Addict

I have had my fill of that idiot.
Old 05-05-2006 | 10:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

He makes me want to paint my car a different color.
Old 05-05-2006 | 11:06 PM
Ginger Hater

i love the standards remark. TAMSCC is a horrible representation of what A&M is. It's more a friendship ring than a car club, i have heard nothing but drama out of this group, running new members off, or plain ridiculing them out. Its pretty bad when certain leadership is more of a voice than the sane leadership. and the leadership gets reach arounds from certain members that have access to political sway in the area, just b/c some people are to afraid to own up to a ticket. The said member that is probably the most detestable over there, is a laughing stock, not only does he not have an ounce of common sense or social skills what so ever, he has to back on his dads standing in the area to get people to like him, he was the fat kid everyone hated at recess in 3rd grade, and is now having a pitty party b/c people don't like him. Who cares if your dad bought you the car, thats not the point, pimping the thing like you paid for it b/c of working hard is not cool. The kid in town with the Z06 doesn't do that, he knows who bought it, and he doesn't flaunt it as a 75k dollar car. the said person on the other hand flaunts his firebird like a 90k dollar car. yet in fact its only a 10k car, that has been ridden hard its whole life. Not only does this person look down upon LS1tech and LSS, but he ridicules the people associated with them. I'm sorry if we don't do Fast and The Furious every weekend, we actually have lives, we go out to meets and hang out as friends, rather than people just getting together to network in a half-assed manner. Unfortunately we actually do race. We were planning on going to Temple tomorrow, but cancelled due to rain, now it looks like we are going to houston. in conclusion, the said person will stay in this area his whole life, backing on his dads standing, as his so-called friends graduate and move on to better things, he will be stuck in B/CS wondering why he isn't moving up in life, and trying to piece together a life that is built upon who his dad knows rather than what he has done to help anyone. to you, you get the Asshat of the year prize, and you are destined to live you life as a fat nobody that tried to pick a fight with a group of teenage girls in highschool, and was caught cheating at an SCCA event, trying to make himself seem better than he is. Great life loser.

TAMSCC - the reason why there isn't a huge fondness from our camp was due to the representation of certain members towards certain people over here. I know good people involved with the SCC but these people get overshadowed by others. The AutoX threads move to the dead box everytime due to this.

-jon
Old 05-05-2006 | 11:30 PM
TECH Addict

Well said Jon. I am done with this thread.

Trending Topics

Old 05-06-2006 | 09:43 AM
On The Tree

That TAMSCC clique lingers like polio.

It was like that when I was there 9 years ago.
Old 05-06-2006 | 05:32 PM
Teching In

Looks like a bunch of spoiled rich kids that deserve to have sports cars that they dont pay for.
Old 05-06-2006 | 05:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by slowbird21
Looks like a bunch of spoiled rich kids that deserve to have sports cars that they dont pay for.
Funny thing is, thoes cars arent even fast.
Old 05-06-2006 | 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i don't even care about any of it, but i think i did a pretty good job of bringing a lot of this to people's attention before. some people thought i was a dick for doing it, but it looks like most people agree with me now.

i don't hate the SCC or even dislike the SCC, but i'm sure they'll come trolling along in here trying to stick up for themselves. when they do they just need to realize that it has nothing to do with the club. you already know who/what the problems are. If i was still living up in college station i'd be out at the events. Depending on if i get a second/third job this summer i might have a lot of time off and be able to attend.

for anybody that was gonna come to HRP last night, it didn't start raining until like 5-6 AM (i was working nights), but it was very very humid all day before.
Old 05-06-2006 | 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slowbird21

no, it's not at all and those comments have nothing to do with people just being jealous about his parents buying his car. There's more to the story than that, but i'm not gonna go into it.

I've gotten along with almost every single person that i've met from the club, but i just didn't sit back while someone wanted to be a dick. that's just how i am. the club is, for the most part, a fine club.
Old 05-06-2006 | 06:37 PM
12 Second Club

Ladies and Gentlemen.... This is WHY I REFUSE to join TAMSCC. A bunch of BS and people that do NOT need to be there. Other than the fact that when you try and talk to 'em they treat or talk to you like if your nothing. so what do i gotta do to be part of that "click" huh? WTF? you can have that trash....
Old 05-06-2006 | 06:56 PM
Teching In

In fact, conflict tends to be accompanied by significant levels of misunderstanding that exaggerate the perceived disagreement considerably.
http://www.ohrd.wisc.edu/onlinetrain...utwhatisit.htm
Old 05-06-2006 | 08:27 PM
Ginger Hater

didn't you do this last by, by last time meaning posting a website to get your point across.

i would like to know what the misunderstanding would be though. Everyone knows that there are good people in the SCC. so if this is not the misunderstanding please let us know?
Old 05-07-2006 | 12:24 AM
TECH Addict

Yea, I got banned from TAMSCC.
Old 05-07-2006 | 01:07 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by sleek silverado
Yea, I got banned from TAMSCC.
one more accomplishment for you in life
Old 05-07-2006 | 03:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spazdout
one more accomplishment for you in life
Something to tell the kiddo when she gets older
BTW:saw her target yesterday, healthy looking kid, lil longer and shell be able to fit a fire suite.
Old 05-07-2006 | 08:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

bah, to most of the people involved there isn't really a misunderstanding. sure there are a few that are talking **** from the peanut gallery who have no clue, but it happens. I don't see what happens on the SCC side, but from this side it looks like SCC vs Others which is pretty stupid. A beef with anybody associated with SCC seems to turn into the SCC taking it personally. THAT is definitely a misunderstanding. i don't even care about any of it, i'm just stating. if i talk **** to someone and the SCC wants to jump in then woopidy doo.

if you're talking about that one thread specifically, then i didn't pay attention to any misunderstandings, but i didn't agree with whoever bashed him without really knowing him. There are plenty of us with real reasons to bash and can handle ourselves fine. no need for strangers to jump in, ya know.
Old 05-07-2006 | 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thats funny but the dude did bring up one good point. Who cares if his parents bought it for him. **** i wish mine did.