Mavs: Jason Terry..... suspended??

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this whole thread is pointless and unresolving. People arguing on basketball to some **** english prof. wanna be (who will comment on this). Great a guy was punched in the ***** who cares, some other guy gets suspension who cares. All this thread has done was manage to let me see four people go back and forth over dumbass subjects, why this thread is alive by this time tomorrow will amaze me. Although it does kill time and makes me laugh getting under people's skin, especially those who want to try and scoreboard others for no real reason.

Oh and SlowT/A
Old 05-19-2006, 04:34 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
...And your question is one that you may need to forward to FOX broadcasting, although the CEO of Southwest Airline has boxed another CEO/ high ranking official.
I don't know if I missed something in this thread, but WTF are you talking about???

Peace,
Craig.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CRAGER
I don't know if I missed something in this thread, but WTF are you talking about???

Peace,
Craig.
Oh man, all I can say is I do not know To much drinking to recall most of what I just read that I posted. My bad on drunk posting/arguing, alcohol + posting = bright moments
Old 05-19-2006, 08:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Mark Cuban is a crybaby. Plain and simple.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:02 AM
SSU Moderator

Originally Posted by alfm
So can the mavs weak D mo fo. Double check what u type and make sure you can back it up lil boy. Apparently u had no clue what the hell u typed

No ****! but those bad foul calls at the end of the game were costly. TD never touched Dirk and his clumsy *** step on TD leg. THATS B/S and cost the spurs that game. Spurs up 1 point and would of got the rebound. Yup foul the spurs and game over pretty much SPURS WIN. If that call never was called it would be a diff story. NEways it went mavs way

GO SPURS GO

I see this thread has gone out of control.

Anyway, I just wanted to comment on the fact that you are totally missing my point again and again, and now you've starting insulting me. Very nice. The point I am trying to make is that if the Spurs were so good, it wouldnt have been a 1 or 3 point game, it would have been a 10 point lead and it wouldnt have been up to the ref's as you say. Its kind of like an MMA fight. If you leave it up to the judges, it may or may not go your way. Knock the other guy out...and its not up to them. Is any of this getting through...at all?

Hopefully we'll see tonight. I still say the Mavs take this game, even w/o Terry.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CRAGER

Peace,
Craig.

haha lmao.

this thread is trash. same with the other nba thread
Old 05-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackWidow
You ever played a contact sport ? I played basketball & football in HS and in college and yes that stuff happens more than is known. Just because sportscenter did not report it does not mean it does not happen, the reason this was reported is clearly for an edge. Now I really do not care who wins or loses, the one black guy should not have punched the other black guy. Finley was aggressive in his contact but during times like these people lose there rightful thinking.

And your statement about it happening but once a decade is ridiculous, now biting a piece of ear off is another story.

yes you argue with facts

and by facts I actually mean bullshit

nothing you said has any substance at all, you can't prove it ever happening aside from maybe once...or twice

i've been watching basketball a decade, i've seen a nut-punch once, it was by Jason Terry

please cite factual references in any professional sport, you know played by professionals not adolescents...oh you have none? Who would have thought?
Old 05-19-2006, 09:59 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
yes you argue with facts

and by facts I actually mean bullshit

nothing you said has any substance at all, you can't prove it ever happening aside from maybe once...or twice

i've been watching basketball a decade, i've seen a nut-punch once, it was by Jason Terry

please cite factual references in any professional sport, you know played by professionals not adolescents...oh you have none? Who would have thought?
Hey Chris Berman since you seem to be ahead of the curve on this topic why dont you share these facts where it has and or has not happened. I mean since you are the be all end all on this thread topic you step up and show facts where it has not happened. In the NFL it happens all the time it is just not called unless seen at the time of the incident. So you need to come up with some sort of hard evidence to your claims here, until then sit down and shut up beacause you are talking out of your *** as well.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:01 AM
TECH Addict

Actually a better idea is to drop it because at this point you are looking worse than anyone else in this thread with your constant babble
Old 05-19-2006, 10:09 AM
TECH Junkie

i cant wait till this series is over on monday so i dont have to read all this bullshit anymore.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

Hey Chris Berman since you seem to be ahead of the curve on this topic why dont you share these facts where it has and or has not happened. I mean since you are the be all end all on this thread topic you step up and show facts where it has not happened. In the NFL it happens all the time it is just not called unless seen at the time of the incident. So you need to come up with some sort of hard evidence to your claims here, until then sit down and shut up beacause you are talking out of your *** as well.

So you're telling me to prove something has NOT happened?

and saying "You can't furnish one incident saying it has ever happened aside from Jason Terry punching Michael Finley" isn't enough?

Ok.

http://search.espn.go.com/keyword/se...language=en-us

ESPN's never heard of it

http://search.sportsillustrated.cnn....%20the%20balls

strangely enough the only incident CNNSI returned that pertains to nut punching...Jason Terry

strange

I say it's never happened, you say it has

I say "Where?"

you say "uhhh, you don't know!"...I do KNOW that i've never seen it happen before in all the sports i've watched...nor do the searches return anything on nut punching or ball punching

they return a couple of mound-charges that happen to have "ground-*****" in the article...but those aren't nut punches

far from it
Old 05-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
i cant wait till this series is over on monday so i dont have to read all this bullshit anymore.

Someone's forcing you?
Old 05-19-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

You thinking you will be able to google or search for such a light altercation is proof you are really arguing just to argue, I also believe baseball is a horrible example since it is not a contact sport. I really have nothing else to add to any of your constant babbling of what is really a dead issue at this time. We all know things like this happen it is a matter of it being caught either by an official or in this case by video.

And yes he is not forced but this is a basketball thread not a thread on where you want proof that altercations happen but you cannot see or did not see them therfore you state they did not.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:48 AM
TECH Addict

Nobody told you the series ends tonight

Back to having discussions with more enjoyable people
Old 05-19-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Someone's forcing you?

i came in this thread expecting nba discussion. yet 75% of the thread is you being gay correcting everyones english. WHO GIVES A ****. this is a message board. Should we all take our time and do spell checks/grammar checks? WHO CARES.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Junkie

by the way. D HURR, i assure you, it happens ALOT more then you think. its just a very minor thing, do you ever see nba player's yanking down someone's shorts a little etc? it happens everygame, every quarter. this is the same thing. They may not all out punch someones *****, but im sure they do "jab" them etc. its just something that they do that will annoy the other player, and noone else will see it.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

So you're telling me to prove something has NOT happened?

and saying "You can't furnish one incident saying it has ever happened aside from Jason Terry punching Michael Finley" isn't enough?

Ok.

http://search.espn.go.com/keyword/se...language=en-us

ESPN's never heard of it

http://search.sportsillustrated.cnn....%20the%20balls

strangely enough the only incident CNNSI returned that pertains to nut punching...Jason Terry

strange

I say it's never happened, you say it has

I say "Where?"

you say "uhhh, you don't know!"...I do KNOW that i've never seen it happen before in all the sports i've watched...nor do the searches return anything on nut punching or ball punching

they return a couple of mound-charges that happen to have "ground-*****" in the article...but those aren't nut punches

far from it
you're searching.. "punched in the *****"? lmao. thats a good way to get a search to not bring many results. Just bc they didnt use that EXACT phrase, doesnt mean it didnt happen. maybe they put "punched in the privates" etc.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Banned

You thinking you will be able to google or search for such a light altercation is proof you are really arguing just to argue, I also believe baseball is a horrible example since it is not a contact sport. I really have nothing else to add to any of your constant babbling of what is really a dead issue at this time. We all know things like this happen it is a matter of it being caught either by an official or in this case by video.

And yes he is not forced but this is a basketball thread not a thread on where you want proof that altercations happen but you cannot see or did not see them therfore you state they did not.

nor is there any proof that they ever happened

similar to saying something as stupid as "OMG Terrorists bomb buildings in the United States all the time!" "Dude, no they don't"..."Prove it"..."Ok, name some times that it has happened"..."just because nobody knows anything about it ever happening doesn't mean it doesn't"

a bit of a begging the question fallacy

Last edited by D Hurr is Like; 05-19-2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Banned

you're searching.. "punched in the *****"? lmao. thats a good way to get a search to not bring many results. Just bc they didnt use that EXACT phrase, doesnt mean it didnt happen. maybe they put "punched in the privates" etc.

they didn't.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Banned

No...i've never seen it happen...it happens MAYBE once a decade when somebody actually tries to punch another player in the nuts...it does NOT happen...if it happened all the time don't you think we MIGHT have another case of it on camera or somebody would have come out and said SOMETHING...ONCE...EVER?....EVER?