Sneek Peek...

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006 | 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
you better call me if you visit Conley's since I only live 8 mi from there.
No prob Tony...hoping maybe toward the end of this week or early next week we'll make a few pulls. I'll give ya a shout unless you've changed your cell lately...talk with ya soon. Bring that monster C-6 out too!!
Old 07-10-2006 | 04:23 PM
TECH Resident

good luck, keep us posted!
Old 07-10-2006 | 04:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ESR
hmmm trash the dyno hmmm...... Dennis Ill catch up with ya tonight so we can see how well this real time tuning works with HPT. It should save us some time.
I'm glad to hear your car is finally running!!
Old 07-10-2006 | 04:30 PM
ESR
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default lol

Yes it is .....and a big thanks to tiago for that.

Originally Posted by ulySSes
I'm glad to hear your car is finally running!!
Old 07-10-2006 | 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ESR
Yes it is .....and a big thanks to tiago for that.
its running? sweet, you need to let me check it out eric
Old 07-10-2006 | 08:22 PM
12 Second Club

holy ****!!! wow
Old 07-11-2006 | 09:03 AM
ESR
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default ......

Preliminary street tuning done. Still a few things to work out but over all the car moves. Had some pretty high injector duty cycles on those 75's kinda worried about that the injector pulse widths were around 45 which is pretty high. It is moving though. I m guessing it will be going to the dyno within a week. I let Dennis elaborate on the rest.
Old 07-11-2006 | 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

That is badass Dennis. This is Keith, I have your old motor, been reworking some of my plans, should rock pretty good. Good to see everything is coming along good for you. Sending a pm.
Old 07-11-2006 | 10:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

clean CLEAN CLEAN ,,, what about HP?????
Old 07-11-2006 | 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ESR
Preliminary street tuning done. Still a few things to work out but over all the car moves. Had some pretty high injector duty cycles on those 75's kinda worried about that the injector pulse widths were around 45 which is pretty high. It is moving though. I m guessing it will be going to the dyno within a week. I let Dennis elaborate on the rest.
Yep as Eric had mentioned we have a few minor things to work out but all in all I'm pretty happy with everything so far...Replaced my old *** O2's today and bumped up the FP to 58psi (at gauge) to help out a little with the duty cycle the injectors are seeing.

Thought for sure the injectors would be enough but I was told wrong. Guess I should have done my own homework instead of listening to someone else...

Hope to have some numbers with in a week or so but until then I'll be out playin' and getting use to the extra 300 or so HP!! It is fun...

Last edited by DJ's99SS; 07-11-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-11-2006 | 07:30 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by DJ's99SS
Yep as Eric had mentioned we have a few minor things to work out but all in all I'm pretty happy with everything so far...Replaced my old *** O2's today and bumped up the FP to 58psi (at gauge) to help out a little with the duty cycle the injectors are seeing.

Thought for sure the injectors would be enough but I was told wrong. Guess I should have done my own homework instead of listening to someone else...

Hope to have some numbers with in a week or so but until then I'll be out playin' and getting use to the extra 300 or so HP!! It is fun...
Well they are the largest high impedance injectors on the market currently I guess you could have tried the Vessatronics (sp) converter to run the Low impedance injectors, but I have herd nothing but bad things about it. Are you boost referencing the regulator? Sounds like you are making a little power though.
Jeff
Old 07-11-2006 | 10:53 PM
ESR
LS1TECH Sponsor

We are using them on tiagos car just takes a bit of time to work some bugs out. Only real issue is the idle but over all not too bad.

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Well they are the largest high impedance injectors on the market currently I guess you could have tried the Vessatronics (sp) converter to run the Low impedance injectors, but I have herd nothing but bad things about it. Are you boost referencing the regulator? Sounds like you are making a little power though.
Jeff