Fastest in DFW.......

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 05:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder where a 11.75:1 375+250 shot 200r4 3000lb Z28 would fall in this bunch? Daily driveable with carpet, radio, and 10 point cage. Guess we will find out toward the end of the summer.

Brandon
Old 06-03-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Ian's car was paid for by his mommy. If you are going to have people run cars it shouldnt be one's that mommy built.

Marc
Old 06-03-2006, 06:58 PM
TECH Resident

01 WS6 TA, we should have a Ricekillers killers day pretty soon
Old 06-03-2006, 07:01 PM
TECH Resident

The 1200 rwhp TT Viper, thats funny
Old 06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by dan03mach
Yes it can.. and it has 2 seats in it.. Why couldn't it?? It has the exact same type of motor they put in all of their customers cars it just has stronger rods and a big *** turbo.. They even said that they would like to have every car that enters in the Texas fastest street car challenge at Ennis have to drive atleast 30 or more miles to be able to enter in that class...
i have to agree with Dan on this one Nate.... I was at the shop and looked it up and down.. also was there when it ran the 8 second pass... it is streetable. If he put some of Juan's mud tires on it he could probably drive it to grandma's house!

is it just me or do the Ricekiller cars all seem to be financed by Bank of Amommyanddaddy??
Old 06-03-2006, 10:05 PM
10 Second Club

I hope that Supra is faster than the one Jaypee and I drug down 635??
Old 06-03-2006, 10:28 PM
TECH Resident

I have heard the white one pictured is slow, that black Z06 seems to get drug by everybody, seems the #s are a bit inflated. Donnies car runs pretty good i guess
Old 06-03-2006, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowredz
I have heard the white one pictured is slow, that black Z06 seems to get drug by everybody, seems the #s are a bit inflated. Donnies car runs pretty good i guess
I've heard that about the ZO6 myself...
Old 06-04-2006, 01:33 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
i have to agree with Dan on this one Nate.... I was at the shop and looked it up and down.. also was there when it ran the 8 second pass... it is streetable. If he put some of Juan's mud tires on it he could probably drive it to grandma's house!

is it just me or do the Ricekiller cars all seem to be financed by Bank of Amommyanddaddy??
Because racegas, powerglide, ice box for the cooler, and fuel cell scream street car.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
1) Kechme (Sean).
2) Guess Who (CJ).
3) Little Silver Z (Chris).
4) DubyaS6 (Lydia).
5) Elite Hot Rod.
6) SlowazzTA(Josh).

WTF????? I see three names in this list that don't even run.

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

Be at the Fastest Street Corvette in Texas in Ennis on October 14th, 2006 and you just may have the answer to the above mentioned question.
I'll leave it at that...

-Dave
Old 06-04-2006, 02:42 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by redaddiction

Ian's car was paid for by his mommy. If you are going to have people run cars it shouldnt be one's that mommy built.

Marc
Who cares who pays for it HATER, money is money where you get it should not really be a player in it all. I never understand why people always get there panties twisted over this. Do you think any real race car cares where the money comes from ? NO. Hell if my family had the money I would be the same way, but I tell you this my kid will be hated because as long as appreciation and maturity is there I will dump money into whatever thay want to do. Plus I will get the pleasure in knowing they kicked some whiney ***, hating *** troll and his numerous excuses and accusations.

Plain and simple hate all you want if you don't like it get in the other lane and do something about it or sit back down and be a jealous punk. If you cannot run with the BIG DAWGS stay your puppy *** on the porch !!!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Who cares who pays for it HATER, money is money where you get it should not really be a player in it all. I never understand why people always get there panties twisted over this. Do you think any real race car cares where the money comes from ? NO. Hell if my family had the money I would be the same way, but I tell you this my kid will be hated because as long as appreciation and maturity is there I will dump money into whatever thay want to do. Plus I will get the pleasure in knowing they kicked some whiney ***, hating *** troll and his numerous excuses and accusations.

Plain and simple hate all you want if you don't like it get in the other lane and do something about it or sit back down and be a jealous punk. If you cannot run with the BIG DAWGS stay your puppy *** on the porch !!!
well said.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MrBill97396

I have been on both sides of the mommy and daddy paid for ****. I have no respect for cars mommy paid for why, because part of this is buidling something yourself and working hard and earning it. The attitude and maturity of the kids who parents pay for everything also makes me sick. I use to be one of them and when I grew up and earned what I have now I see how much of a little bastard I was.

I have no reason to hate or be jealous I am young and am building just as fast of a car, it might take me a little longer since I dont have a bunch of cash sitting around. I have been saving up for parts for the last 8 months and I make a grand total of 1300 a month. And you say that we are whining but I might not have a million hp supra but at least at the end of the day I can have pride in that I'm not the fastest since it will be impossible to ever be, but the satisfaction that I put my heart and soul into something. That is something money can't buy.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

everyone seems to have forgotten about the junkyard dawg :-/ we're at least number 2 after last night, soon to be number 1

-Erik
Old 06-04-2006, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

damn yall can **** up a legit thread.... well jared can.
shut the hell up with your bullshit street car **** jared.

I asked about the FASTEST LSx cars. Not some supra bullshit, not HPP's ****, none of that ****.
I said LSx.

I don't care if mommy/daddy/brother/sister/cocain/whatever paid for it. Damn.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Because racegas, powerglide, ice box for the cooler, and fuel cell scream street car.

well john force told me he could street his funny car... i mean it only runs on nitro......
Old 06-04-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Addict

I don't know about being there but I'm sure I'll hear about it, show us what ya got Dave.

Originally Posted by dacajun
WTF????? I see three names in this list that don't even run.

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

Be at the Fastest Street Corvette in Texas in Ennis on October 14th, 2006 and you just may have the answer to the above mentioned question.
I'll leave it at that...

-Dave
Old 06-04-2006, 02:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't know about being there but I'm sure I'll hear about it, show us what ya got Dave.
Do they actually prep the track worth a damn at these events?
Old 06-04-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mark,

I plan to and I'm hoping I can get a chance at running against your car with you behind the wheel. Old man angainst old man. Difference being I'm building my own car. So give CJ a call and write him a check and throw some more parts at your car and get it ready.....

-Dave
Old 06-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Banned

haha, mark driving his own car? good one, what does it run on motor, like 7.0s? i'm sure he can handle that, just make sure CJ remembers to take the bottles out.