Fastest in DFW.......

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what the **** is everyone's problem.I would say about 70% of race cars aren't drivin by there owners.I know it's a easy target but you sound like a dumb *** bringing it up.
How come no one talks **** to nelson for david wolfe driving his car?If your going to talk **** on something,talk it on the issue not the person.

This being said,some people are saticfied just being a part of things.I for one have a Passion for driving.Guess what,some people dont but still have the same level of love for the sport.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Banned

its funny because he talks sooooo much **** about how "he is gonna drag someone's ***" no, someone is going to do it in HIS car. you don't hear Joe Gibbs talking about how he won the nextel cup championship last year, he talks about how Smoke brought it home.

as for Wolfe/Nelson, Ken isn't on the internet talking about how he's going to drag so and so's *** etc.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

FYI, it used to run 6.80 on motor. Last year I drove it at Denton and I went 6.50. The car is really easy to drive, it's fun to drive but CJ is younger than I am, his reflexes are faster than mine and he's a better driver than I am, surprise. You on the other hand my friend post alot of trash for not having a car to make a pass with anyone driving it, fast or not so **** off.

Dave you really need to get over the butt hurt you carry around with you. You know I have/had my own trailer and truck and my car could have gone to Louisiana on it as we had planned. If you had wanted money for gas why didn't you ask for it then instead of talking **** behind my back for a year and a half? Do you not remember us all getting there and then you left to go visit your friends, the last time we saw you was when you were leaving to go home and you still didn't say anything. Your good at talking **** behind someones back but not to their face. Get over it.

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
haha, mark driving his own car? good one, what does it run on motor, like 7.0s? i'm sure he can handle that, just make sure CJ remembers to take the bottles out.

Last edited by Elite_Hot_Rod; 06-04-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Banned

who are you talking to? who is Dave?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:03 PM
TECH Addict

The 1st short paragraph was for your information, the 2nd was for Dacajun(dave) he knows who I was talking to.

who are you talking to? who is Dave?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Banned

ahh, gotcha, so you know if my car is, or is not running? you most likely don't have a clue who i cam, maybe you do, i don't know. and i didn't say anything about my car, but you can bet your sweet, old *** that noone but ME will drive the car, other than maybe one of my good friends, but he doesn't get to use the bottle.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

skipper lay off the old man.
we (myself included) have all given him enough **** about him not driving his car all the time. its all been said enough... i still give him credit for running in the tt5 events... it would be nice to see some other LSx cars out there.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:57 PM
TECH Addict

I know who you are, we talked at San Antonio, you were nice face to face but yet just another internet warrior when not. I know enough about you from your posts that if your car were running it would be all over the boards. Drive thru you got nothing.

ahh, gotcha, so you know if my car is, or is not running? you most likely don't have a clue who i cam, maybe you do, i don't know. and i didn't say anything about my car, but you can bet your sweet, old *** that noone but ME will drive the car, other than maybe one of my good friends, but he doesn't get to use the bottle.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:03 PM
TECH Addict

Guess you've been out of it for a while huh. CJ and I do all the work on the car, no checks going anywhere. I don't have any interest in racing in a vette challenge, I'm/we are concentrating our efforts in TTT5 because that's what the car is set up for.

Originally Posted by dacajun
Mark,

I plan to and I'm hoping I can get a chance at running against your car with you behind the wheel. Old man angainst old man. Difference being I'm building my own car. So give CJ a call and write him a check and throw some more parts at your car and get it ready.....

-Dave
Old 06-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Banned

how is saying hi just "being nice and an internet warrior"? i just said hi since you were standing there. i don't recall you acting like a bad *** then either bro.... hell, that's why i came over there, to check out CJ's car and say hi to you just to see if you would talk **** like you always did on the net, or be cool....and just like you said, you played it cool, just like everyone else does because in the end it is just about having fun. BUT, i'll have fun driving my own heap

Last edited by skipperbisket; 06-04-2006 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
FYI, it used to run 6.80 on motor. Last year I drove it at Denton and I went 6.50. The car is really easy to drive, it's fun to drive but CJ is younger than I am, his reflexes are faster than mine and he's a better driver than I am, surprise. You on the other hand my friend post alot of trash for not having a car to make a pass with anyone driving it, fast or not so **** off.

Dave you really need to get over the butt hurt you carry around with you. You know I have/had my own trailer and truck and my car could have gone to Louisiana on it as we had planned. If you had wanted money for gas why didn't you ask for it then instead of talking **** behind my back for a year and a half? Do you not remember us all getting there and then you left to go visit your friends, the last time we saw you was when you were leaving to go home and you still didn't say anything. Your good at talking **** behind someones back but not to their face. Get over it.
Yea Mark,

That's the way you see things in your own mind. Well I'm sorry to inform you in reality it didn't quite happen that way. By the way, I let that issue go a long time ago. Unfortunately I have to learn from my mistakes. And I've made quite a few. But that's life. Just because I responded to this thread where you're stating to have the fastest LSx street car in Texas you feel that's because of something that happened years ago? That would indicate your holding on to some unresolved issues not me. But if you must know the truth, I could not imagine someone hauling my car with a 44' gooseneck trailer on a 1000 mile round trip and not even offering fuel money! I should not have had to ask you to pitch in. Just an offer would have been fine. But you didn't even say two words to me the hold trip, not even a thank you.

BTW, I notice you hammering quite a few on here, But I guess you are what sensitive when it comes your way!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Banned

Dave, can you read at all? this thread isn't about the fastest street LSx in Texas, and Mark NEVER claimed that his car was infact the fastest at all.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Addict

That's because I know it's not the fastest LSX based car in Texas or anywhere else for that matter and it never will be, I don't have the money for that and never will. I'm happy with my car as it is, it runs respectably for what it is, sure I'd like to be able to afford to run a bigger motor with a turbo but right now I'm probably just lucky to have enough funds to run it TTT5, oh well that's life.

Dave, can you read at all? this thread isn't about the fastest street LSx in Texas, and Mark NEVER claimed that his car was infact the fastest at all.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:50 PM
TECH Addict

Your right Dave that's the way I saw it and your also right I should have said thank you and I thought I did, I'm not that way. So although it's way to late I'll say it now, thank you for hauling my car to Louisiana and back in your trailer and I appologize for not offering to pay for your gas or wear and tear on your truck and trailer, I guess I was just caught up in the moment.

Originally Posted by dacajun
Yea Mark,

That's the way you see things in your own mind. Well I'm sorry to inform you in reality it didn't quite happen that way. By the way, I let that issue go a long time ago. Unfortunately I have to learn from my mistakes. And I've made quite a few. But that's life. Just because I responded to this thread where you're stating to have the fastest LSx street car in Texas you feel that's because of something that happened years ago? That would indicate your holding on to some unresolved issues not me. But if you must know the truth, I could not imagine someone hauling my car with a 44' gooseneck trailer on a 1000 mile round trip and not even offering fuel money! I should not have had to ask you to pitch in. Just an offer would have been fine. But you didn't even say two words to me the hold trip, not even a thank you.

BTW, I notice you hammering quite a few on here, But I guess you are what sensitive when it comes your way!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, I'm so sorry for my mistake. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Was this not started as who has the fastest street car in DFW? I'm sorry for stating the fastest in LSx in "Texas" in an earlier post. Wow what a big mistake! And I do believe I did see Mark had Elite_Hot_Rod on a list as #5 fastest.

All I commented on was to the best of my knowledge three cars on that list aren't even running. You know what, I may be wrong!! I'm just giving him some ****, Just like he does to others. Is that a Frikken crime? He's an old man and I'm and old man. I'm just having fun but it appears ya'll get real sensitive about these cars. Man you gotta spell check every little word cus if you make one mistake ya'll can't wait to call **** out!!! Ok the topic was the Fastest LSx powered street legal car in DFW correct?

And I don't give a flip who has the fastest car, I really don't. I'm just glad to wake up and be breathing in the morning, everything else is just a Bonus. But I do like cars and I like to have fun with cars but I don't let it keep me from sleeping at night if my car may get out run buy someone else's car.

Whew!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

i never said street car.
i said
and i quote
LSx powered.
I don't care if its in a MR2 or a tube chassis or a hot air balloon.
too many names over on another forum to not have any talk in here...
FASTEST LSx, not fastest street car, not fastest drag only car, not fastest truck
just the fastest ****** thing on 4 wheels that is powered by anything in the LSx platform of engines.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:00 AM
TECH Addict

lol, that's the way I read it.

Originally Posted by Brandon Boomhauer
i never said street car.
i said
and i quote

FASTEST LSx, not fastest street car, not fastest drag only car, not fastest truck
just the fastest ****** thing on 4 wheels that is powered by anything in the LSx platform of engines.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

No Mark,

Now you taking it too far with the wear and tear ****. Now you are trying to twist this around and make me look like a tight ***. I don't appreciate that at all. Now, it's never too late to mend the past. All it takes is to communicate. No you did not even extend any graditude. From what I was told you were the one talking the **** about me taking so long to get back to the track from Baton Rouge. We headed back to the track as soon as CJ called and said ya'll were ready to go. Don't blame me for ya'll waiting to the last minute to let me know the track was closing. And your are wrong, I was there Friday evening and all day Saturday. I have a bad back and was in too much pain to be there on Sunday. But I did tell CJ to call me when ya'll had enough. And I got there as soon as we could. Ya'll new BR was a 45 minute drive as ya'lls hotel was there. The world doesn't revolve around Mark Caffery. You are a different type of person. And I'm just giving you some **** cus I'm jelous of your car, I wish mine was half as fast as yours. Maybe, just maybe one day I'll be able to hang with ya'll. I've been studing lots of books and learning some tricks so look out 11's cus here I come!!! I just ordered me a 3/4 cam and a highrise intake from Summit I should have her running in couple of weeks. I'll take to the track and see if it'll get the wheels off the ground.

-Dave
Old 06-05-2006, 12:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Brandon Boomhauer
i never said street car.
i said
and i quote

You guys get to uptight over the details. Why not just have some fun.

Ok, so it's doesn't have to be a street car. So why does't it even have to be an LSx based motor? Why not just the fastest small block? Hell I have a few of those. I even have a car or two I could get one in time for next weekend.
Zoom Zoom......
Old 06-05-2006, 02:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bakushan
WE? You dont get it?

You just dont give me enough credit...

Thats ok though...

Lets talk here in pictures...

RKC - Ians Supra - 650+ Rwhp

RKC - Alex's Vette - Now with more Nitrous! 700+ Rwhp

RKC - BONDS - The HPE/Prostreet Z06 - 745 Rwhp

RKC - Juans 1998 Lambo Diablo...

RKC - Hllywoods 1200 Rwhp Twin Turbo Viper

RKC - Donnies soon to be NATIONALLY FAMOUS Z28....

Or if your feeling REALLY bold..

RKC - Wonkas 1600 CC Stroker Busa... + Juice...

The Ricekiller.Com Supra Forum, many cars 650-1200 Rwhp

Should I go on?

Perhaps you would like dead stop cars? We have cars that run 6.3-5.8 in the 8th all day long, pick one.

You say "who is we", well, ricekiller of course! These are cell numbers in my phone, people im featuring in my upcoming DVD. These are people who post on my site, many exclusivly. People who come to my monday night meets, and again, exclusivly.

But mostly, these are people who are members of a organization, that well, I have "my fingers in".

No, my SS isint anywhere up there, but its my networking skills and organizational abilitys that make this a group of "we". These are people that race for ricekiller, and internet/DVD fame.

Not one of those cars runs well for what they have IMO, the middle of the pack Houston cars would be a good match.