F*cking pieces of Sh!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 10:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that ******* sucks. maybe youll catch em trying to sell it or you catch em slipping up one day while theyre stealing someone elses ****. karma always catches up to those shitbags. seeing a post like this makes me sick about putting a 600 watt system in my truck .
Old 06-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Banned

jordan, shoot me a pm man, come buy these damn seats...daddy needs some new shoes...
Old 06-12-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
that ******* sucks. maybe youll catch em trying to sell it or you catch em slipping up one day while theyre stealing someone elses ****. karma always catches up to those shitbags. seeing a post like this makes me sick about putting a 600 watt system in my truck .

I hear ya joe
Old 06-12-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

sucks to hear that man.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry to hear that Satan, sucks people can't leave other peoples **** alone. Tony what is the point of having a bangin stereo if you can't use it, I'd be thumpin it too. it's just some people are scum.

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Is this stuff visible from outside the truck?
If not, were you playing it above a whisper in the neighborhood you were in?

I've had huge systems in many different cars, but only my girlfriends and closest friends would know it. I made sure never to turn it up in residential areas just because I didn't want to attract the wrong ears. My stuff was always hidden well. Even survived 5 yrs at UofH downtown with mega dollar systems in the cars
Old 06-12-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you shot'em below the kneecap (including the kneecap I think) it isn't considered attempted murder, and you could argue that you were "removing their means for escape, until the police arrived". Even if someone was stealing my stuff I wouldn't want to kill them, now make it so they can't leave the house without a walker, and they won't be stealin' much anymore.

Sucks for sure, and why is it everyone names their Rangers "Danger xxxxxx". Coincidence I think not.

Josh
Old 06-13-2006, 12:01 AM
12 Second Club

its happened to me before and i know how it feels, sorry bud
Old 06-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Curveball TECH

Sorry to hear that tyler. I remember the bump in the ranger. That's 4 of my friends that have gotten their **** broken into in austin now. If you have anything worth something to you, you have to have an alarm(preferably 2 way)!!! **** put a bright *** blinking led in your car if you can't afford it. I gurantee that will scare all those ******* away.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TRANSdAMn 2k
Sorry to hear that tyler. I remember the bump in the ranger. That's 4 of my friends that have gotten their **** broken into in austin now. If you have anything worth something to you, you have to have an alarm(preferably 2 way)!!! **** put a bright *** blinking led in your car if you can't afford it. I gurantee that will scare all those ******* away.

yeah, it is a shame that the list will most likely keep on going :-\
Old 06-13-2006, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man that does blow. There are too many pieces of **** in the world today.

If I were you, I would file a report and start checking pawn shops. A couple years back, somebody stole almost 10 grand worth of fishing tackle, rods and reels and electronics. The dumbasses sold everything to a pawn shop about 10 miles away and we got most of the **** back.

Its always worth a chance, and even if you dont find your amp, you might be able to find something that will get some bump back in your truck.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:14 AM
12 Second Club

that sucks man, same thing happened to me a few years back. Just got a brand new system 2 eclipse 12's and a fosgate amp. didnt even have em for 6 months before they were jacked right in front of my own house. I know exactly how angry you are. Insurance said they couldnt do crap because it wasnt mounted to the frame of my vehicle.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:05 AM
TECH Pimp

Damn T!!!

I know where it went right to some Gutter walkin Katrina "victom"..
Old 06-13-2006, 02:48 AM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by _Zac
Damn T!!!

I know where it went right to some Gutter walkin Katrina "victom"..
Probably the same *** **** that has my boost controller and all my **** from break in #1 this year. Karma will catch back up with them. I can only hope that i'm there when it happens. Watching somone getting sent to jail that has wrong'd you has to be a very satisfying feeling...
Old 06-13-2006, 02:51 AM
TECH Junkie

If you catch them breaking into your car you certainly have the right by Texas law to use force to stop them. If you kill them however, a jury will decide if you used "excessive" force. Its different if they break into your home, because its easy to claim self defense and kill the piece of trash.

My apartment was broke into a few months ago I know how you feel. Really, there is nothing you can do about it, except follow Tonys advice. Conceal the equipment well.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:37 AM
TECH Regular

Sorry to hear this T. I know exactly how you feel...happenned to me a few years back. I hate those spineless mfer's that have to jack with your sheet that you work hard for cause they are too effin lazy to earn it themsleves. Good luck getting the danger ranger back in business.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Damn Tyler sorry to hear this. Did you go kill some people on Xbox Live?
Old 06-13-2006, 06:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
I go outside to my truck to go to a friends house for a meeting.

When I get in my truck, i see my seat is pushed forward, the passenger side door was cracked open and my sliding rear window was open... look down, my 800 dollar amp is ripped out, my Washburn Acoustic guitar (which i just got for xmas) was stolen, and tehy couldnt steal my box/sub (Rockford Fosgate HX2 Power 15" sub) bc it is L bracketed 4 places in the box, and 4 exterior brackets hold it in, but they broke all 4 exterior brackets.

Im ******* livid. Such bullshit. THey fucked up my truck and rip off the **** that I worked hard for. I'm so tired of people in this country that are ******* pieces of ****. ALAS, i cannot wait until I get my CHL and walk out on somebody jacking my ****....

On top of that, I am in the middle of school, and w/ no job, therefore meaning I cant afford to get a new guitar, nor an amp... plus they fucked up my passenger seat, a whole, the size of a half dollar, and all the plastic paneling in the back of my truck...

so for those that have ridden in my little daily driver (danger ranger to my friends), it has no more beat.... sorry fat, no more screw/lil john

i dont know if anything is making sense right now, im just pissed and tired
I'm sorry to hear that , but look at it from a different veiw , you still have the car. me jeep wrangler was stolen at the AMC on Dunvel and i did not have full covrage insurance. that was about 2 years ago.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:30 AM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

Pager alarms are you friend. The Clifford systems have nearly a 1/4 mile range.

Most comprehensive insurance policies max out at $1500 on accessories but you can add additional coverage. I've had to go through theft claims 5 different times now, once was the entire vehicle. I also pay to have everything installed, even though I am more than capable of doing it myself. This way you've got evidence it was installed in your vehicle and insurance will cover labor as well as the parts.

Stealth installs are great but in my neighborhood one night the bastards just went car to car, broke into everything with an aftermarket head unit. You can see the subs in my Sonoma from the outside but you can also see a bright blue LED flashing that lights up the front of my house when it blinks. So far I've been lucky with that.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Launching!

Sorry to hear about your truck. I hate it when lowlifes make a living off your hard work. I have went through a similar experience a few years back. Not cool. Like Houston999 said, at least you still have your truck.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You better represent the NCC.

Quick Reply: F*cking pieces of Sh!t