Running from the cops..HELP! (Flashback From 2006)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, you kinda circumsized yourself about a foot too far by saying you were driving, but they still have to prove YOU, ---YOU--- were the one speeding/racing/wahtever. All you have to say, said, is that you were driving to the gas station or whatever. But, like the others say, admit to nothing, and get a lawyer.

If you havent noticed, your guilty until proven innocent by judges that are unfair as can be.

Remember, You are a lieing sack of **** and you never tell the truth. The cop is an angel who cured cancer. (to the judge)
Old 06-15-2006, 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

admitt to SPEEDING...not racing...and act like you had no idea about the cop behind you and kiss *** saying only an idiot would run from a cop lol other then that good luck
Old 06-15-2006, 01:59 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

wow, sounds like this is gonna hurt.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:37 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Dude if the cop didn't get your plates when you were running he doesn't have a case.. So he found a car that looked like the one he was chasing but at night you can't tell.. Don't admit to anything. You weren't there you don't know what the hell he is talking about.. If he didn't see you pull into the driveway and park your car how the hell can he say that it was you that he was chasing.. For all he know you just got there and it was a different car.. Untill they see me pull in and catch me red handed they don't have **** on you..
Old 06-15-2006, 03:40 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by 1320_Racing
Hey man i am not hiding from them anymore. I was arrested that night, they found me in the back yard. I did tell the cop that i was driving. but now I have no idea what the f*CK i was thinking.
For get what I said earlier.. You already admitted you were driving.. Remember one thing don't ever give up information to a cop.. It will bight you in the ***.. Always say nope it wasn't me, and they would have to prove that it was you and if they didn't get your plate they don't have **** on you...
Old 06-15-2006, 04:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

exactly. plausable deniability

if you wuldnt have told the officer you were driving he wuldnt have a case.

but since you did tell him that. i wuld pleed the case of speeding and deny you were racing
Old 06-15-2006, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DENY DENY DENY.....first rule when dealing with the law ,he can NEVER prove you were doing any of those things, but now that u admitted it, get a ******* lawyer.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
Your going to get know that officer very well, even if you got away, if he knows what the car looks like, expect to get pulled over a lot. My buddy knew some one in high school who was street racing, cop lit them up, they all split, my friend's friend got away but the cop got a good enough look at the car and untill he sold it got pulled over like crazy for every thing and anything
story of my life

i ran from some chick cop about 6 months and so far she has hung paper on me for

1. no plate light
2. burning out
3. MIP

not to mention the 20+ times i've been stoped to have my car searched

thank god she got fired about a month ago

robbie
Old 06-15-2006, 02:25 PM
TECH Resident

if you admitted to anything you are fucked.

you didnt see the cop, make up some lame excuse why you were in the backyard. just make sure you dont contradict yourself.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:34 PM
TECH Regular

just remember ignorance wont set you free.. saying you didn't see the cop and playing dumb wont help. You just need to get a lawyer and let him handle it. You wont get off scot free but it will be less then what you started with.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

They've got you on speeding, but not on racing. By Texas law, for it to be considered racing it has to be a contest of speed between two or more cars. No second car = no racing. The only exception to this is if it's like a "time trial" that multiple cars are running separately, but that pretty much never happens and is nearly impossible to prove.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:38 PM
FormerVendor

This exact story happened to my friend. He didn't get away with anything good so good luck
Old 06-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
This exact story happened to my friend. He didn't get away with anything good so good luck

What happened to your friend? did he go to jail? did he have probation? did he lose his license?
Old 06-15-2006, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath
Remember, You are a lieing sack of **** and you never tell the truth. The cop is an angel who cured cancer. (to the judge)
Uh...isn't that what this thread is about? How he can get off even thought he is 100% in the wrong...

Good luck 1320, I hope you catcha break.

Ryan
Old 06-15-2006, 09:52 PM
12 Second Club

Lawyer = deffered ejudification, probation, fines, and fees. been there in that
Old 06-16-2006, 08:05 AM
TECH Resident

Man let's see. One you should NEVER run. You can get away with a lot if you don't run. Get a lawyer fast, then maybe your can get fines and probation.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:43 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,159 Likes on 753 Posts

Might be lawyer time.

Sounds like you already admitted to driving and maybe told him something lame.

I did the same thing when I was 17 or 18, and I was surrounded by 4 cops. Would have been better to go inside and watch TV, you could say you never saw him or something but hiding in the backyard was a bad move. In my case, I pulled onto some stranger's driveway and laid down on the seat... worse move than yours.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1320_Racing
What happened to your friend? did he go to jail? did he have probation? did he lose his license?
All i know is he def. went to jail. and he was on the passenger. Not sure about the driver so yea it cant be good
Old 06-16-2006, 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same thing happen to me in high school twice. The first I ran through a stop sign going about 60mph then stabed it on a straight road got up to abot 120mph. The reason I took off was because I was being tailgated lol it was a cop. So I turned into my friends neighborhood and parked at his house. I was knocking on his front door before she pulled up. I was drunk and denied driving because I was drinking at my friends house. Just continued to say I have no idea what you are talking about. The second time I was in my car and Chris Powell was in the vobra. Well Powell just made a full out drag pass and well they thought it was me. I was talking to him on my cell when I was getting pulled over. The kicker was it was the same cop that had pulled me over before. So as Im getting out my wallet I flung open the door "BAD IDEA" that got the guns pulled out on me. My damn camaro window motor was broken. She the said," Does your window not work or are you to drunk to figure it out?" At that point I was like **** this and mad up some drunk rambleing about bs. I ended up getting a police esscort to my house. Where 5min later Powell picked me up. I will never do that kind of **** again I have been lucker than most. In your case I would get a Lawer.

Thomas
Old 06-16-2006, 12:28 PM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

should have put it in a garage