Galveston cruise/photoshoot(6/25)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas_TA
sounds like yall had a good time .... ill definetly be bringing my ride down next time
We had a good time. Great turnout, more cars than I expected. Got to see some very nice cars. No LT1's though, next time you can represent.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nasty_00_ss
sorry i couldnt make it i had a problem with with my bank so i did nt have any access to my money -- but need time i WILL be there
You missed a good one, you would've made even number 20 too.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:29 PM
TECH Resident

it was a way better turnout then anyone expected. maybe next time we can get some video recorded of some racing.(stupid traffic)
Old 06-25-2006, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya, I got some fly by's and stuff like that. No real runs, but I'm still trying to put something together. I had fun even with no runs.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

i had a race i was suppose to do -- that black lighting and i were suppose to run with me on motor
Old 06-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Launching!

yo chad how did my flyby turn out
Old 06-26-2006, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

It turned out good man. I'm working on putting some stuff together and I'll post it up. Car sounded damn good...
Old 06-26-2006, 01:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

I was also gonna tell you guys that left early. You missed the Houston Imports meet cruising past us when we were on the Seawall. That was ok, nothing special. But you really missed the part where I sheared the bolt that clamps my y-pipe to the mid pipe and my exhaust dropped again...that was aggrivating but nothing too bad.

But you guys really missed the part where the 50 year old lady that looked like she was married to the michelin man pulled up and asked if she could take a picture with one of our cars, being the gentlemen we are, we told her yes, pick one and she could take a pic. She was in a toyota corolla and looked to be wearing something that wasnt absolutely disgusting...but then she got out, wearing something that I'm gonna have nightmares about for years to come, then she walked to MY car. We then watched her get in a pose that I wouldnt wish any of you to see, no matter how jealous I am of your cars. It was horrendous. So you lucky bastards that left early...
Old 06-26-2006, 01:52 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chadtx01
I was also gonna tell you guys that left early. You missed the Houston Imports meet cruising past us when we were on the Seawall. That was ok, nothing special. But you really missed the part where I sheared the bolt that clamps my y-pipe to the mid pipe and my exhaust dropped again...that was aggrivating but nothing too bad.

But you guys really missed the part where the 50 year old lady that looked like she was married to the michelin man pulled up and asked if she could take a picture with one of our cars, being the gentlemen we are, we told her yes, pick one and she could take a pic. She was in a toyota corolla and looked to be wearing something that wasnt absolutely disgusting...but then she got out, wearing something that I'm gonna have nightmares about for years to come, then she walked to MY car. We then watched her get in a pose that I wouldnt wish any of you to see, no matter how jealous I am of your cars. It was horrendous. So you lucky bastards that left early...

lol, good thing i left kinda early and missed that photo-op. that sucks about the exhaust though. did you get it fixed?
Old 06-26-2006, 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

We got it back together enough to get it home. I'll throw another bolt on there tomorrow.

I think this is just reason to find a x pipe and go with true duals. The cutout just hangs down a little too much.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:02 AM
TECH Resident

so hows the video comin?when do you think you'll have it posted?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well, I'm pretty much done working on it for the night, gotta be at work in 6 hours. But I'll try to finish it up tomorrow night and get it posted up. Dont expect anything too special though, I'm still new at the video editing thing.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:13 AM
TECH Resident

im pretty sure it'll turn out good anyway. even though its your first vid.