Modded cars banned in California

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac
Texas is also happy with this arrangement. In fact if you can promise to keep your buddy Lord over there with you I might even throw a shiney nickel that direction. You know help cut all the cost off that 1000 sq ft $300,000 house you're living in.
never met lord but it doesn't sound like he'd want to come out to you. where's my nickel. gotta pay the bills. but man if the only thing you can say is that i am not funny or i don't type capital letters, you no longer amuse me. you may go now. than this thread is no longer entertaining and you are nothing more than a waste of time. or more to the point, you are like a pimple on my ***. just an irritation. atleast tresoucie was funny.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rocketrider93
what do you mean somebody like me? the fact that i prefer one gegraphical location to another makes me somehow less than you? we all have our differences but in the end we are all americans like it or not. i talk crap for fun and amusement it just seems like you like to bully people and put them down to make yourself feel better. and if you need that, fine.
You're right, you hit the nail on the head. I'm a cyber bully. If it weren't for easy targets like you, I would have slit my wrists years ago. I don't know how I ever got through the day before you and Lord Help started posting.

Actually, none of that is true, I just have a very low tolerance for ignorant people. Nothing more, nothing less. Since you're from California, I don't have to deal with you on a daily basis.

You talk trash for fun, yet you can't handle when somebody says something in return?

Maybe I should wish for more people like you in Texas, then I could sell my house for 50k more than its worth and but a caddy so I could be as cool as Lord Help.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chadtx01
You're right, you hit the nail on the head. I'm a cyber bully. If it weren't for easy targets like you, I would have slit my wrists years ago. I don't know how I ever got through the day before you and Lord Help started posting.

Actually, none of that is true, I just have a very low tolerance for ignorant people. Nothing more, nothing less. Since you're from California, I don't have to deal with you on a daily basis.

You talk trash for fun, yet you can't handle when somebody says something in return?

Maybe I should wish for more people like you in Texas, then I could sell my house for 50k more than its worth and but a caddy so I could be as cool as Lord Help.
Nothing original. More of the same.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing original. More of the same.
Has it sunk in yet?
Old 07-06-2006, 12:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

when did we switch from the subject of "modded cars in Cali" to "cost of living and how my state is better than yours" where's the love ppl, at least we can all agree on one thing...Lordhelp can't type or communicate worth-a-****!!

and Jerry Springer is filmed in Illinois, not Texas and the majority of contestants ARE NOT from Texas either!!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're right, you hit the nail on the head. I'm a cyber bully. If it weren't for easy targets like you, I would have slit my wrists years ago.
You would have slit your wrists because you live in a state where:
1. fun and recreation center around thumbing a bull's ***
2. you chew tobacco like its a ******** in your mouth
3. you show off your ten gallon hat and cowboy boots but don't have a horse to ride
4. and because all you have left is to jerk off to dad's/uncle's kiddie **** since even Texan women don't like toothless in-bred drunks.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Launching!

I just have a very low tolerance for ignorant people. Nothing more, nothing less. Since you're from California, I don't have to deal with you on a daily basis. You talk trash for fun, yet you can't handle when somebody says something in return?
simply put you are no longer amusing. i can handle anything you have to dish out i am from cali remember, but when you guys have nothing to say that could even be misconstrued as humor it becomes a waste of time. i never personally attacked you. i never called you stupid or ignorant or anything. i made broad based sweeping generalizations blanketing a state and it's inhabitants. that is just funny. you guys can't handle it so you start getting personal. like i said as annoying as tresoucie was atleast he was funny.
you guys<funny
Old 07-06-2006, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
3. you show off your ten gallon hat and cowboy boots but don't have a horse to ride
4. and because all you have left is to jerk off to dad's/uncle's kiddie **** since even Texan women don't like toothless in-bred drunks.
You know what I find funny and ironic about your entire post is the simple fact that you call yourself bigdaddybry. Is that what you make the 14 year old boys call you?

Its pretty obvious that you've never been to Texas. The livestock and cowboy hats are pretty played out, but I'll let you slide on it. But if you had ever visited Texas, you would know that the women are beautiful. I'm guessing though, if they arent a little boy or a star on queer eye for the straight guy, they arent your type.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

You havent ever been to Texas have you? Because everybody out here doesnt have a cowboy hat, own cattle or chew tobacco. Get your sh** straight before you try to put someone down
Old 07-06-2006, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

simply put you are no longer amusing. i can handle anything you have to dish out i am from cali remember, but when you guys have nothing to say that could even be misconstrued as humor it becomes a waste of time. i never personally attacked you. i never called you stupid or ignorant or anything. i made broad based sweeping generalizations blanketing a state and it's inhabitants. that is just funny. you guys can't handle it so you start getting personal. like i said as annoying as tresoucie was atleast he was funny.
you guys<funny
Now I'm just upset because we were so close to being friends.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Launching!

see now that is funny.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

AHHH! you got a soft spot after all
Old 07-06-2006, 01:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

now lets drink some beers and chase some women and rid'em like Lane Frost in 8 Seconds.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ram09
You havent ever been to Texas have you? Because everybody out here doesnt have a cowboy hat, own cattle or chew tobacco. Get your sh** straight before you try to put someone down
do you honestly think that we are serious and believe that everyone in texas is the person discribed above. see sweepig generalizations= funny
Old 07-06-2006, 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Latin-Man
AHHH! you got a soft spot after all
Ya, I just try to hide it so all these Cali guys dont try to take advantage of me. I dont want to get assraped OC style.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Launching!

yeah i felt that too kind of like a throbbing pain in my ***. uh oh. are you gay if you are the pitcher or the catcher i forgot?
Old 07-06-2006, 01:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly, what good is it to you when the value of your house goes up? It's not the stock market, you can't cash out and pocket the cash. You'll have to buy another overpriced house in northern Cali. That house that you could've bought for 130k last year, you're gonna have to buy for 180k this year, so that extra 50k is gone.
Hey, educated one, continue learning: you have a one-time exemption to paying capital gains tax on the sale of a home. Therefore, you can keep (tax-free) $250k as a single person, or $500k as a married couple. You DO NOT need to buy another home.

I may not be the smart one, but an investment which makes money sounds like a good investment to me.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ya, I just try to hide it so all these Cali guys dont try to take advantage of me. I dont want to get assraped OC style.

Old 07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah i felt that too kind of like a throbbing pain in my ***. uh oh. are you gay if you are the pitcher or the catcher i forgot?
I only quit when its my turn
Old 07-06-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey, educated one, continue learning: you have a one-time exemption to paying capital gains tax on the sale of a home. Therefore, you can keep (tax-free) $250k as a single person, or $500k as a married couple. You DO NOT need to buy another home.

I may not be the smart one, but an investment which makes money sounds like a good investment to me.
So you're saying you buy your home for 130k and you sell it for 180k you're not going to have to buy another house? Are you gonna use all those fresh 100 dollar bills to cover up with and live under a bridge?