Modded cars banned in California

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

You asked.

Originally Posted by JurisAg02
just curious...any actual proof which you can point me to of this 80% "Texas-fed" U.S. military statistic?
and asked.....

funny, either way you have ZERO facts to support that 80% of the military is composed from texas OR that Texas composes a majority be it whatever percentage

keep searching and modifying prior statements, either way you have no support for your idiotic chest-pounding dribble...
and just owned yourself with this.....

Originally Posted by ACW
9.9% of them are from Texas.
10.9% of them are from California.
ACW,
...so Texas is not a greater contributor than every other single state. Somebody call CNN Thank you for the stats.
You know what, you are correct. At the same time I bet the state of California leads all states combined (Alaska and Hawaii too ) in the BMW statistic! You know what the BMW statistic is? Well let me spell it out for you:

Bitching
Moaning
Whining

Find that statistic. All these families cry about the loss of their relatives from the war. Well what the **** did they think they were going to do in the military? Drive a ******* ice cream truck around in Ann Arbor, Michigan? Give me a ******* break.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
Yeah, you are correct! The culture is great there! Pimps, hookers, *******, transsexuals, convicts. Great culture you got there. Especially the Gay Parade in San Francisco! It's great when you see men making out, fondling, and ******* each other in the street! Hell, I am sure they make animal balloons of ******* ******* each other in the *** for the kiddies! Now they want same-sex couples to be able to adopt foster kids? Are you ******* kidding me?

Yeah, I really hate people that think that New York is the greatest place ever, . They have their opinions, I have mine. Hell, I hate the city of Austin. There is a fatality on the highway everytime I drive through there and liberal ********* cover the place. However I think the hippy part goes without saying since the capital is there and they have a place to feel like their bitching is productive. **** that state.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:59 AM
TECH Addict

No it's just 1 of the many things that makes us hate the California communists.

So not being able to drive a modded car makes you think California 'sucks'? Nevermind the weather, atmosphere/culture, great schools, and the list goes on and on...

I love Texas, but the "Texas is the only place worth living on earth" attitude is what gives Texans a bad reputation.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, you are correct! The culture is great there! Pimps, hookers, *******, transsexuals, convicts. Great culture you got there. Especially the Gay Parade in San Francisco! It's great when you see men making out, fondling, and ******* each other in the street! Hell, I am sure they make animal balloons of ******* ******* each other in the *** for the kiddies! Now they want same-sex couples to be able to adopt foster kids? Are you ******* kidding me?

Yeah, I really hate people that think that New York is the greatest place ever, . They have their opinions, I have mine. Hell, I hate the city of Austin. There is a fatality on the highway everytime I drive through there and liberal ********* cover the place. However I think the hippy part goes without saying since the capital is there and they have a place to feel like their bitching is productive. **** that state.
redneck response alert

congratulations...you have mastered the art of making empty blanket statements

what's even funnier is that all the stuff you mention which makes California so terrible are also seen here in Texas i.e. Austin, Houston, Dallas...or are you going to tell me Texas doesn't have a gay population, hookers, convicts and all the evil pinko communnist stuff you were ranting on and on about

quick search on google revealed this...
http://www.pridehouston.org/home/
http://www.dallasprideparade.com/

uh oh!

Last edited by JurisAg02; 07-03-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:27 PM
TECH Addict

How about earthquakes, mud slides and constant forest fires. If that's not enough for you how about the highest taxes in the nation not to mention the highest insurance rates in the country also.That probably hasn't convinced you yet but this might, how do like paying higher utility bills to support california because they can't afford their power and can't produce enough electricity to support themselves so we get to sell them ours at a highly reduced rate, what's that do for ya? Lol people like you will always have an argument for the lost cause. I suggest if you love California that much you need to go ahead and move there, you can raise the IQ of 2 states at the same time, lol figure that one out bright guy. Long live the Great Republic of Texas, love it or get the **** out.

redneck response alert

congratulations...you have mastered the art of making empty blanket statements

what's even funnier is that all the stuff you mention which makes California so terrible are also seen here in Texas i.e. Austin, Houston, Dallas...or are you going to tell me Texas doesn't have a gay population, hookers, convicts and all the evil pinko communnist stuff you were ranting on and on about
Old 07-03-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Long live the Great Republic of Texas, love it or get the **** out.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:34 PM
TECH Pimp

The South is overrepresented among military recruits. It provided 42.2 percent of 1999 recruits and 41.0 percent of 2003 recruits but contained just 35.6 percent of the population ages 18–24.
I'd say that almost half of our miltary being from the south more than speaks for it's self. They are the reason you can roll up tight in your warm bed tonight without fear. Get comfortable cause some kids from texas, louisiana, georgia, and mississippi are keeping you and your gay partner safe.

In all honesty I don't really care about where our soldiers come from I just like seeing you cry about Texas.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Long live the Great Republic of Texas, love it or get the **** out.
I think that statement pretty much sums it all up.

Oh, there is a gay population in Dallas and Houston? Austin too? I'll be damned. Way to go Captain Obvious!

The difference between California and Texas is that the gay community is way more outspoken and over-publicized in Cali. When people think of gay, they think of San Francisco. Hollywood thinks they can solve real-world issues. How about this? Shut the **** up and act. You are an actor you dumbfuck, not a politician. San Francisco is trying to impeach the President as we speak. S.F. is the hippy-haven of the United States, no denying it there. You want to bring up numbers? Since you are the CEO in the Google Nut-Riding Association, do anything short of breathing and you have your numbers. Bring up the guy-to-guy-*******-each-other-in-the-*** ratio. Don't bring up population density or any other kind of shitty demographic, make no mistake, its just California.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow

I love Texas, but does that mean that I now have to blindy pound my chest at any other state in the U.S.? nope. Your redneck attitudes make me ashamed to call myself a Texan

any of yall ever watched the redneck-alien episode on South Park? Some of you guys are carbon copies of the rednecks they make fun of in that episode lol

I'm done.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice..
Old 07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
12 Second Club

MAN!! california needs to hurry up and break of into the ocean already.... NO MORE BS!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by treysoucie
this law is stupid liberal BS, but i do agree that these changes must happen though, our earth is dying and were not really doing **** about it...
.^.^.^.^....another victim of Algore's 'Earth in the Lurch' mentality.
(or, what's the name of that stupid ******* documentry he just came out with? 'an inconvenient rash', or something???)

anyways, trayscrubby, stop watching so much ******* TV and listening to the drive by media. your gray matter is turning into clay.

when I was in high school back in the early '70's we were told unequivocally that the earth would be totally depleted of oil by the year 2000 if consumption continued at its then present rate.

then in the early '80's we were headed into another ice age.

all of a sudden in the '90's we're on a catastophic global warming trend.

anyone see a trend here. they (the drive-by-media) are all FULL OF ****!

now I think I'll fire up the V8 and head over to the liquor store, thank you very much....

BTW, JurisAg02, go eat a hotdog.

Last edited by SixPak; 07-03-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** cali, damn im glad i live in texas
Old 07-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Banned

any of yall ever watched the redneck-alien episode on South Park? Some of you guys are carbon copies of the rednecks they make fun of in that episode lol

I'm done.
Nope, but I saw the episode of Southpark where Kyle's family started driving a hybrid car, moved to San Francisco, and started sniffing their own farts. Then Kyle started shooting up heroin. But, the smug cloud in Southpark had gotten so big in because of the influencial song of Stan's that when met with George Clooney's smug speech, caused one hell of a shitstorm,

Of course you are done, you have no ground to stand on.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:07 PM
TECH Addict

The Earth is not "dying." Obviously, the entropy in a system can only be zero or positive, but the planetary processes are doing just fine.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:22 AM
Teching In

/startrant
WOW! What the **** is this ****??? I signed on this fourm for this thread that my friend sent me...I live in Cali..and this **** has to ******* stop...I drive a modded Z06 and a modded Camaro, yet to be pulled over but if they ******* take any of my cars I will kill someone to get it back.. this is ******* getting stupid..let me move in with you guys!!!

"California generating significant revenue for the state and local departments"

Thank you california for allowing us to live with freedom..thank you..******* bitches..
/endrant
Old 07-04-2006, 06:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Zeeeohsix
/startrant
WOW! What the **** is this ****??? I signed on this fourm for this thread that my friend sent me...I live in Cali..and this **** has to ******* stop...I drive a modded Z06 and a modded Camaro, yet to be pulled over but if they ******* take any of my cars I will kill someone to get it back.. this is ******* getting stupid..let me move in with you guys!!!

"California generating significant revenue for the state and local departments"

Thank you california for allowing us to live with freedom..thank you..******* bitches..
/endrant
Welcome to texas bro! You can have that other guys place he wont be needing it.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its cool, when California breaks off from the US, and goes to kick it with Hawaii, I'll hop on a boat and join them..
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html
Old 07-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Launching!

I think that statement pretty much sums it all up.

Oh, there is a gay population in Dallas and Houston? Austin too? I'll be damned. Way to go Captain Obvious!

The difference between California and Texas is that the gay community is way more outspoken and over-publicized in Cali. When people think of gay, they think of San Francisco. Hollywood thinks they can solve real-world issues. How about this? Shut the **** up and act. You are an actor you dumbfuck, not a politician. San Francisco is trying to impeach the President as we speak. S.F. is the hippy-haven of the United States, no denying it there. You want to bring up numbers? Since you are the CEO in the Google Nut-Riding Association, do anything short of breathing and you have your numbers. Bring up the guy-to-guy-*******-each-other-in-the-*** ratio. Don't bring up population density or any other kind of shitty demographic, make no mistake, its just California.
Actually, the difference between Texans and Californians is that us Californians would rather jack off than to screw a f'en goat or cow in order to get pleasure. Think about it leather neck...i'm sure YOU fit RIGHT in that category don't you

I honstly HATE the f'en laws and other political BS, but other than that, this is my home and whomever wants it to disconnect from the US or any other **** can kiss my ***. If that's the way you want to look at it, i cant wait 'till the next tornado comes around and flattens the **** out of your house and everything in it.

Btw, the last comment i just said wasn't for everyone...just for the f'en ***** that think they're so much better than anyone who isn't a Texan
Old 07-04-2006, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think Californians know why Texas hates them so much.....

Its the cheese...