Smart-Assed HS Children

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Smart-Assed HS Children

Well, on the way back from Hastings (went looking for a new graphics card, no dice) I am sitting at an intersection, windows down, music not loud. A piece of **** saturn 4 door with 4 HS kids come up on the left turning right into my road. One of them leans out of the window with his cell phone glued to his ear and goes, "Hey man, your car needs a better driver." I go, "I know man, its so slow, I should let you drive it." What I WANTED to say was, "Your mouth needs a bigger ****." But had these punks thrown something at my car after that exchange (they were turning right, which would have went RIGHT by me) I would have chased them down and been in jail at the moment. I mean, he was in the back seat, of a saturn. I guess he had nothing to lose. This is one of the reasons I don't take my car out in Waxahachie, too many stupid drivers and stupid children. It could get keyed or hit and I would lose my mind if that happend. I mean, I thought it was pretty funny of him to say, I know the car, model and non-painted bumpers. I'll run across him soon, .

Question: Any of you guys get harassed for having a nice car?

Last edited by I <3 80057; 07-25-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:50 PM
10 Second Club

Look past it, he accomplished what he wanted, pissing you off. There are fucktards in all walks of life.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:58 PM
Banned

and if by jail you mean hospital then yes, your *** would be in jail right now
Old 07-25-2006, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SlowTA
You would've gotten out of the backseat of that saturn and made sure of that right?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Banned

No, I mean jail for beating someone for throwing, hitting, keying my car.

**** me off? Hardly. Had he thrown something at my car, yes, that in fact would **** ANYONE off.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chadtx01
You would've gotten out of the backseat of that saturn and made sure of that right?
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:06 PM
LS7 Member

Old 07-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Launching!

Let it go....he was a passenger in what??? a Saturn. Enuff said. If I was him, I wouldn't even want to be at eye level to the window.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:18 PM
Banned

Obviously they are jealous because there is only one kid in that car that can even afford a car and its a piece of ****. Tell 'em next time you'll improve your driving skills when they get rid of that piece of **** and get a real car.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Curveball TECH

Originally Posted by chadtx01

roflcopter
Old 07-25-2006, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have rolled Waxahachie for 11 years now without such an incident but my age might intimidate some high schoolers. Wondering what car you have and if I may have seen you around town?
Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That sucks bro. I got pulled over tonight because my car's lights stopped working. I got a warning. Funny thing was, I was on some country back roads less than 3 miles from my house.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HotWhipT/A
That sucks bro. I got pulled over tonight because my car's lights stopped working. I got a warning. Funny thing was, I was on some country back roads less than 3 miles from my house.
That is so relavent to this thread!!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

dont feel bad...i went to LA to visit a freind...and we were BLARING dashboard Confessional and singing at the top of our lungs...and some *** kids pulled up next to us in a puke green GEO METRO!!!!! and throws a blue slurpy into our car and it explodes EVERYWHERE...so i get out and im PISSED (we were dressed up on our way to the Hills to party) i run over to the car and cracked their back window with baseball! they spead off...we went back to his house in Burbank and had to clean his car...NOW... i cant stop LAUGHING cuz it was kinda funny...now its kinda an on-going
joke btwn us...anyhoo...all that to say...there are stupid retartds out there, and in the end...im driving the car of my dreams and they have an OLD Puke green Geo Metro with broken glass...and i got a laugh out of it! good thing you didnt start any trouble...you were the better man!
~thats also why i NEVER pull next to HS busses! i used to ride that bus and we would throw **** out the window all the time at other cars...not just pens and pencils either...im talkin rocks and stuff! anyhoo...youll meet them at a light one day and when you do...show them whos boss! sory for writing a book
Old 07-26-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That is so relavent to this thread!!!!!
Don't worry about it man. I wouldn't post that if I didn't have a reason. I sorta know him. Talked with him recently through PM's about something. He'll know.

I guess were both just having problems hu? Hope your truck and your car is okay man.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:43 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Look past it, he accomplished what he wanted, pissing you off. There are fucktards in all walks of life.

Listen to this man, he speaks the truf
Old 07-26-2006, 04:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hahah, same type of **** happened to me. i rolled up to an exxon (going to air up my tires) and these like 17-18 yr olds were in an old jeep cherokee and a pontiac gt .... they both decided to peel out. i chuckled. he then proceeded to slam on his brakes and say "you got something to say?" hahah i laughed some more and said na man. he talks some more.... yada yada....i **** him off, his gf finally rolls down her window and says "dont worry about him" i go, im not a winked at her course she winked back, and i went about my day

and yea man, dont worry about it. some people are complete douches.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Banned

Don't worry about it man. I wouldn't post that if I didn't have a reason. I sorta know him. Talked with him recently through PM's about something. He'll know.

I guess were both just having problems hu? Hope your truck and your car is okay man.
Word, yeah, the truck will be fine! Just have to throw some cash at it and all will be fine.

My car is fine, I'll be in Waxahachie soon enough, Nah, I mean, I was just chilling in the car, not looking around or anything. I mean, I am 6'3'' 200lbs, I can hold my own. I bet if I were to get out of the car and pull a Pauly Walnuts on 'em, they would have pissed their pants. I need an adidas jumpsuit and a gold chain and watch,
Old 07-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TexasVortexx
I have rolled Waxahachie for 11 years now without such an incident but my age might intimidate some high schoolers. Wondering what car you have and if I may have seen you around town?

You know, your car looks familiar. Is it a black Z or NBM with a G2 spoiler and slicks and skinnies? If so, I have seen you. I used to have a 25th Anniversary T/A about 2 years ago. Who all from Hachie do you know?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:30 AM
Banned

The lights stopped working? Damn! When I had my '55 Chevy Bel-Air ( ) the generator (yes, generator as it is called) would fluctuate with the revs sometimes and do that. Sometimes they would just shut off completely. I fixed that problem with some of my grandfathers OLD OLD OLD service manuals.

Ya know, I was thinking about calling the cops on them, give them the make/model of their car and tell them they pulled a gun on me and threatened my life. Then roll by as they are getting a body cavity search. Damn, how much are the hornblaster kits again?