Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-25-2006, 02:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyxg
The hommies from Pasadena called they said when you moved away to Dallas you forgot your white KKK hood!!

oh please...
Old 12-25-2006, 02:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The hommies from Pasadena called they said when you moved away to Dallas you forgot your white KKK hood!!
What are you saying man? I dont think he is being racist, he is just comenting on the area of town, and who took the car. There are plenty of WHITE dominated areas that I would not step my whiteass in because I would be out of place. Think how mad you would be if your car was stolen.

Thomas
Old 12-25-2006, 03:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That freakin sucks. Hopefully you can have it fixed before the next meet we have down there. In Killeen that is.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
What are you saying man? I dont think he is being racist, he is just comenting on the area of town, and who took the car. There are plenty of WHITE dominated areas that I would not step my whiteass in because I would be out of place. Think how mad you would be if your car was stolen.

Thomas
Word!
Old 12-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1LSWON

Thomas
Thats the thing about it to start ******* out anyones race white, black ,brown ,yellow whatever not cool. Hell yeah I would be pissed but I can't blame a whole race of people just because of one low life thief.I don't care what color you are a thief is a thief.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

and i dont think he's saying that to jimmy, he's saying that to the racist **** of **** xfactor saying, "just tell ur cousin to bring the **** back." there's too much MEXICAN **** being thrown around here, just cause someone's hispanic doesnt mean he's ******* mexican!

sorry ur car got fucked with, get an alarm installed, if it ever happens again maybe u'll here it.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:18 PM
TECH Resident

damn man that sucks bad, i had someone try to break into my car and they used a crow bar and broke off a peice of my door
Old 12-25-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Addict

LOL, it was a joke and got just the reaction I wanted. FYI I was beat up and called cracker just for being white in that area, no other reason. Dont try and tell me **** about racism. Poeple are so up in arms about things nowadays. The only people in this world I hate are stupid people. For which you my friend probably belong.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Regular

Thats the thing about it to start ******* out anyones race white, black ,brown ,yellow whatever not cool. Hell yeah I would be pissed but I can't blame a whole race of people just because of one low life thief.I don't care what color you are a thief is a thief.

WORD.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

man i hate when ppl take **** personally on the board. im white, but i make jokes about every race, even joke about myself. if mencia can do it, why cant I? dont say its cause hes spanish cause he does it about EVERY race. haha thats why hes so hilarious.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Its because you sell drugs and all of pasadena knows not to mess with your house.... Just kidding dude, dont get butthurt. i used to live in Golden Acres
I wish that way I can afford a $30,000 car like GTO jimmy
j/k man
Old 12-25-2006, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
LOL, it was a joke and got just the reaction I wanted. FYI I was beat up and called cracker just for being white in that area, no other reason. Dont try and tell me **** about racism. Poeple are so up in arms about things nowadays. The only people in this world I hate are stupid people. For which you my friend probably belong.

You say he is probably stupid. But you make a joke like that just to get a reaction. If making tasteless jokes to get people a certain way is "just the reaction" you wanted , you need to REALLY think about what stupid is?
Old 12-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Did half of my freshmen year of HS down at south houston HS in pasadena. I would hope in all my years of life left I dont have to go back there again. Filthy. They were also not very kinda to me down there (anglo) beat up one mexican and the "hommies" said I was going to die. Soon after, I moved back to the DFW.
Thats South Houston NOT Pasadena but it is in the Pasadena school district. South houston is way worse, I used to stay at some apartments on Edgebrook that were ghetto. But after Katrina it got way worse, people would be fighting everyday and talking mess to each other. It was bad
Old 12-25-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Rpm2800
You say he is probably stupid. But you make a joke like that just to get a reaction. If making tasteless jokes to get people a certain way is "just the reaction" you wanted , you need to REALLY think about what stupid is?
Your pseudo intellectual babble is nothing more than some self fulfilling internet folly. It was a statement in jest you backward tool.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

there's a huge difference from a comedy show, than from u saying "tell ur theiving cousing to return the **** he stole you mexican." i can take a joke, please lets here the beaner or wetback jokes!!!! but dont do it just to **** people off. unless ur name is carlos mencia or dave chappell, respect others and keep stupid *** comments like that to urself, i dont care if ur white, black, asian, hispanic, middle eastern, indian, it dont matter
Old 12-25-2006, 07:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Jose Pena
I live Deer Park and Im IN pasadena on a daily basis i drive a 100,000 dollar car 2007 zo6 and i have never had a problem so its not the city its were u were staying
lol check out the posts this guy has made. 3 out of 4 of them have been about his 2007 zo6 that was a $100,000. You have to be an idiot to pay a $100,000 for a car you can pick up for in the 70's.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:49 PM
TECH Veteran

THIS THREAD IS RIDICULOUS, Im half cuban, and I couldnt give two ***** if someone asked "If I came on a raft".....doesnt bother me.

I do look white though.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shinerbock07
THIS THREAD IS RIDICULOUS, Im half cuban, and I couldnt give two ***** if someone asked "If I came on a raft".....doesnt bother me.

I do look white though.
I'm mexican and dont really care what people have to say about mexicans. I hear it almost everyday someone saying something about mexicans and it doesn't even bother me anymore, all I know is I was born here they can say whatever they want.

But there will always be some idiot out there thinking all hispanics are mexicans, all asian people are chinese, and all middle eastern people are Al Queda. So let them talk it just shows how ignorant they are .
Old 12-25-2006, 09:40 PM
LS7 Member

Pasadena is a shithole

/thread