Mr. PIMP...I Mean Powell!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007 | 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1320FEVER
So you are saying that everyone that drives a 2007 Z06 Corvette is dumb? Obviously, anyone that can afford to drive a brand new Z06 could also afford to drive a Porsche. So you are saying that many of the people, including Nineball, are dumb because they own a Corvette instead of a Porsche????

THAT is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and you just insulted a good percentage of the users on this board, as well as half of MTI, HPE's customers, etc. Congratulations....
You think I give a ****. Your experience in nice cars is narrowed down to one. Why the hell are you still on this topic when it is something you know jack **** about? There is a reason people with money don't buy C6's.
Old 01-15-2007 | 02:55 PM
LS7 Member

Yeah I agree. You should have gotten a c6 so you could pass 4 of them every time you get in your car and go anywhere...
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
You think I give a ****. Your experience in nice cars is narrowed down to one. Why the hell are you still on this topic when it is something you know jack **** about? .
What do you mean by that? I've owned 2 Corvettes, and I've ridden and many BMWs and a few Mercedes. They are nice cars but I have other preferences.

There is a reason people with money don't buy C6's.
Not sure what you mean by this statement. Of course there are people that have enough money to buy a C6 that don't. What is your point?
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1320FEVER
What do you mean by that? I've owned 2 Corvettes, and I've ridden and many BMWs and a few Mercedes. They are nice cars but I have other preferences.
That's your problem right there...you think those are nice cars... Corvettes, 3series and E class.
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:08 PM
Banned

That's your problem right there...you think those are nice cars... Corvettes, 3series and E class.

I didn't say in particular that 3-series are nice cars. I said BMW. I've ridden in both 5-series and 3-series. Besides that who cares? You have a fricken FORD?!!?!? You obviously have no idea what YOU are talking about!

And yes, I think Corvettes are nice cars without a doubt.
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CRAGER
Sorry for the crappy pic but it was in the rain:

CONGRATS CHRIS!!!

Peace,
Craig.
sooo nice, congrats breh
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
911s love the gas. A guy that lives down the street from powell and I has one on the gas.

Thomas
Hah i don't think i could pull that one off on the old man. Even though I have a kit just sitting in the garage. Looking maybe for an exhaust or something...
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:39 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by osvaldo
nice car congrats. nineball is hating
You are a dumbass. Why am I "hating" if I just asked a question? I could have sworn that Chris just posted a thread the other day saying his Dad had a Porsche. Sorry if I misread that post. I've known Chris for several years now, I've never ragged on him for having nice vehicles before. Never bothered me, why should it?

Chris @ MTI, nice shot there man. I'm not sure why you want to be a dick, I've always been cool to you. I think I remember taking a half day off from work to come save your *** and deliver (100 miles round trip) an intake elbow you desperately needed before. I didn't have to do it, you would have never known I had one at home.

Powell, if this is your new ride, congrats. You can tell these dumbasses I don't "hate" on you. We get along just fine.
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You are a dumbass. Why am I "hating" if I just asked a question? I could have sworn that Chris just posted a thread the other day saying his Dad had a Porsche. Sorry if I misread that post. I've known Chris for several years now, I've never ragged on him for having nice vehicles before. Never bothered me, why should it?

Chris @ MTI, nice shot there man. I'm not sure why you want to be a dick, I've always been cool to you. I think I remember taking a half day off from work to come save your *** and deliver (100 miles round trip) an intake elbow you desperately needed before. I didn't have to do it, you would have never known I had one at home.

Powell, if this is your new ride, congrats. You can tell these dumbasses I don't "hate" on you. We get along just fine.
I think Chris E was just kidding. He was just pointing out that people have more respect for a gto or fbody than a 911 etc.
Old 01-15-2007 | 03:55 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Chris could have made that point without referencing my vehicles. I'd gladly take a twin-turbo Porsche over a C6 anyday if they were both the same price, who wouldn't? I'd also take a Viper or a Lambo too. I'd rather have multiple cars I suppose, but to each their own.
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Chris could have made that point without referencing my vehicles. I'd gladly take a twin-turbo Porsche over a C6 anyday if they were both the same price, who wouldn't? I'd also take a Viper or a Lambo too. I'd rather have multiple cars I suppose, but to each their own.
I just want one of your cars.
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:24 PM
10 Second Club

Tony is right Chris made a thread a few days ago about the car. He deleted it because it made no sence, Chris and my father got rid of and are getting rid so of the cars we dont use that often. The new car will be Chris daily drive since he no longer has the truck. But my father will drive the car if he wants to feel young again . But seeing as he already had a Porsche and in 3 years of owning it we only drove it 3k miles and most were on it from my brother and I. Chris and Tony have nothing against each other, he would have posted this but his computer at work wont let him log in.
Matt
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 01-15-2007 | 04:27 PM
10 Second Club

Forgot to mention the new car is gone, we took it back this morning after we put it on a lift and found out it had been wrecked and poorly fixed. So we are in the market again trying to find a clean Turbo with low miles.
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:39 PM
hashtagBMW

Really Matt?

Thats no good dude, good luck finding a new one

Tony.
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=69897
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:48 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Damn, 65K. Love one day to swing a car like that.
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Tony is right Chris made a thread a few days ago about the car. He deleted it because it made no sence, Chris and my father got rid of and are getting rid so of the cars we dont use that often. The new car will be Chris daily drive since he no longer has the truck. But my father will drive the car if he wants to feel young again . But seeing as he already had a Porsche and in 3 years of owning it we only drove it 3k miles and most were on it from my brother and I. Chris and Tony have nothing against each other, he would have posted this but his computer at work wont let him log in.
Matt
now thats balling IN control son. good luck finding the new whip
Old 01-15-2007 | 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

One of my favorite cars ever. Congrats!

This thread needs to be cleaned up. :yawn:
Old 01-15-2007 | 05:03 PM
HRJ
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
I think Chris E was just kidding.
Hmmmm....that's what I got out of it, myself.

Eh, I could be wrong.

Quick Reply: Mr. PIMP...I Mean Powell!!!