2007 z06 vs. NEON vs. 2004 z06 ***video***

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Curveball TECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Matt, I thought we were gonna put the 350 shot in your room on my car!!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by xmdfmk7x
Funny...

You must have your head up your ***.

I can tell because I play on both sides. I have an SRT and I'm also building an LS1 car. My Neon is a Stage 3 and isn't too far behind a 128 trap (about 5mph short), but will change as soon as my new manifold is made in the next few weeks because then it's off to a 3582 and 130mph will be a more realistic figure.
LOL @ people making names to defend teh srtz
Old 01-24-2007, 09:57 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MoltenIce got called out a few times, but never stepped up to the plate....

Tony.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:58 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Funny...

I can tell because I play on both sides. I have an SRT and I'm also building an LS1 car. My Neon is a Stage 3 and isn't too far behind a 128 trap (about 5mph short), but will change as soon as my new manifold is made in the next few weeks because then it's off to a 3582 and 130mph will be a more realistic figure.
Best 1st post here on LS1TECH.com FTW!

Play both sides all you want, because you seem to not know anything. A 5mph difference in trap speeds is alot.
Most of us here don't have "sides!" How about you look up at the tabs and you can see the different web sites for different car brands that LS1TECH.com has to offer.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Speed Density
MoltenIce got called out a few times, but never stepped up to the plate....

Tony.

WELL if you read through all the posts you will see that I said I am no where near Houston, or texas, or the Southern part of the country.

I about as far away as can be. So sorry, no road trip for me.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:08 PM
hashtagBMW

Originally Posted by moltenice

WELL if you read through all the posts you will see that I said I am no where near Houston, or texas, or the Southern part of the country.

I about as far away as can be. So sorry, no road trip for me.

Good a Lesson learned for you then, dont talk so much **** when your to far away to back it up

Tony.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:16 PM
8 Second Club

Funny...

I mean ****... I've met a handful of SRT-4 guys that are really cool and will backup anything they claim.. Though every time one is involved in a race and someone says anything... You guys come out the woodwork. Do you all like text message each other or just troll the forums and see SRT-4 and your zomg... Guys.. SRT and they are talking bad. Chris's AMS SRT-4 is going to run good, but as to you other guys.. STFU

So you will know.. my brothers car went 128mph letting out.. God you all are seriously ******* retarded... Do you not see a 105.7 in the 1/8th.. do you not know that equates to ALOT more then 128.. ITS A 6-SPEED CAR!!!!! Or also the fact on his first pass in San Antonio it went 132mph just getting use to the track.. Have any of you all ever looked at a FRC Vette... They are usually about 3200lbs with a driver... Do some math.. 3200lbs 530+rwhp... Wow seriously holy ******* **** you all just don't get enough.. 5mph is over 100+whp to get to where you want to be... It maybe a little less but so you will know that 10hp does not equal a mph, and I know damn well your manifold isn't going to pickup anywhere near that HP.. I mean according to you alls figures I should call Tim Lynch and tell him to get 100hp out of it and he'll break 230mph in the 1/4..

And as for me talking about my brothers LS1... You don't want to talk about big brother because I've gone faster then any of you ever wish you could go, esp in a Neon.. Notice the 8 Second Club title.

This thread has been the most time consuming thread of them all. I could argue all day with these people.. Tony can I have my own forum to just get on a soap box and make fun of stuff.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Staging Lane

Good a Lesson learned for you then, dont talk so much **** when your to far away to back it up

Tony.
I'd walk you like dog named my bitch.

I dont keep my mods a secret. It wouldnt be too hard to see where my car stands. case closed

Old 01-24-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Funny...

Stage 3 will not hit 125mph traps sorry! When I raced my friends srt4 with a stage 3, I cracked his *** by 3 cars and I only trap at 119. We ran atleast 5 times that night.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...ad002df978.htm

This is only at 9psi vs srt-4's at 17-20psi. Mind you this was on a 50trim and a 20g.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mr Powell

I mean ****... I've met a handful of SRT-4 guys that are really cool and will backup anything they claim.. Though every time one is involved in a race and someone says anything... You guys come out the woodwork. Do you all like text message each other or just troll the forums and see SRT-4 and your zomg... Guys.. SRT and they are talking bad. Chris's AMS SRT-4 is going to run good, but as to you other guys.. STFU

So you will know.. my brothers car went 128mph letting out.. God you all are seriously ******* retarded... Do you not see a 105.7 in the 1/8th.. do you not know that equates to ALOT more then 128.. ITS A 6-SPEED CAR!!!!! Or also the fact on his first pass in San Antonio it went 132mph just getting use to the track.. Have any of you all ever looked at a FRC Vette... They are usually about 3200lbs with a driver... Do some math.. 3200lbs 530+rwhp... Wow seriously holy ******* **** you all just don't get enough.. 5mph is over 100+whp to get to where you want to be... It maybe a little less but so you will know that 10hp does not equal a mph, and I know damn well your manifold isn't going to pickup anywhere near that HP.. I mean according to you alls figures I should call Tim Lynch and tell him to get 100hp out of it and he'll break 230mph in the 1/4..

And as for me talking about my brothers LS1... You don't want to talk about big brother because I've gone faster then any of you ever wish you could go, esp in a Neon.. Notice the 8 Second Club title.

This thread has been the most time consuming thread of them all. I could argue all day with these people.. Tony can I have my own forum to just get on a soap box and make fun of stuff.
ahh come one man, do get all emotional on me. Not tying to step on anyones flower garden just trying to have some fun, spread some knowledge, and make sure the SRT-4 is well represented.

BTW seriously the part I bolded above made me spit coke on my desk. We are known to come in flocks when the word SRT-4 is mentioned in a negative way. I admit I have done searches for SRT-4 on the boards I am a part of, but whatever.

Believe it or not I am chill to hang out with in person. I am friends with a Turbo LS1 in San Diego (John) JD_Z28 on most boards. The internet just amuses me with all the haters. I've had cammed/ sprayed LS1 owners in front of my face giving props to the SRT-4, they admit they were once ignorant in regards to it but learned more and accepted it. It was cool. But internet is filled with

Old 01-24-2007, 10:33 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 25psi
Stage 3 will not hit 125mph traps sorry! When I raced my friends srt4 with a stage 3, I cracked his *** by 3 cars and I only trap at 119. We ran atleast 5 times that night.

This is only at 9psi vs srt-4's at 17-20psi. Mind you this was on a 50trim and a 20g.
You are one of the few people that will back up what they claim on this forum.. You will smack down a LS1 owner when you know hes wrong and then you will smack down a import (well not import in the Dodge world) owner when you know they are full of ****. Plus you've been around awhile and your smack is not weak so please make sure you are here to put people in their place when they need to be, even if it means me LOL.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

are you high? you are completely, utterly, full of brown stinky stuff.

Wow, good job on having a friend who either doesnt deserve a S3 kit, or that was... wait.... no it's just an undeserving owner.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

8 sec is fast as hell. I think high 10's is fast, I cant imagine shaving off another 2 sec.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:36 PM
8 Second Club

Molten trust me its not hurting my feelings. I'm actually having fun here. Normally the day is long and drug out.. Today has been speedy because of the time with this thread.

And I didn't mean to pick on SRT owners on the flocking.. I've seen LS1, Mustang, LT1, etc owners come in literally mass herds, even if its registering to a new board to do it. I just find the internet smack talk funny, and I do my research while I'm talking. I read about the 10 sec Stage 3, but out of all those how many 12.3-12.7 cars @ 113-115mph do you see. There was WAY to many to just be bad drivers.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:39 PM
8 Second Club

8 sec is fast as hell. I think high 10's is fast, I cant imagine shaving off another 2 sec.
Did you know a guy by the name of David that had a red MR2 also. He is like 23 now, but this was like 3 years or more ago. I think he had a T76 or something, I know it was pretty big but I can't remember. Always wondered what it ended up making, use to be a pretty good friend of mine a long time ago. I saw it one time at a the old Barnes and Noble meet on Bay Area blvd. You may have been there possibly because I remember there was another one that suppose to make damn good power.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:41 PM
hashtagBMW

Originally Posted by moltenice
I'd walk you like dog named my bitch.
That was clever, very much so.

Its just to bad your to far away to prove anything you say, remember?

You and your car are just like the other Neon owners, you try to **** talk but when push comes to shove you fall flat on your face.

Tony.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

Molten trust me its not hurting my feelings. I'm actually having fun here. Normally the day is long and drug out.. Today has been speedy because of the time with this thread.

And I didn't mean to pick on SRT owners on the flocking.. I've seen LS1, Mustang, LT1, etc owners come in literally mass herds, even if its registering to a new board to do it. I just find the internet smack talk funny, and I do my research while I'm talking. I read about the 10 sec Stage 3, but out of all those how many 12.3-12.7 cars @ 113-115mph do you see. There was WAY to many to just be bad drivers.
not really... there arent that many S3 owners out there to begin with. what 22Kish SRT-4's made EVER, a ton wrecked, a ton still stock turbo, a ton with bigger turbos, and then the S3's.......

But anyways, you get alot of people who cant drive with that much power at the front wheels. No throttle control, running on the wrong rubber, etc. I just found a video of a SRT-4 owner heating up the Street tires before a race he lost

Properly supported, properly driven, the S3 kit is very decent track car.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

That was clever, very much so.

Its just to bad your to far away to prove anything you say, remember?

You and your car are just like the other Neon owners, you try to **** talk but when push comes to shove you fall flat on your face.

Tony.
you like that.... you got it right, dog, female dog.. bitch.... I thought it was entertaining.

But yeah I am far away . Until then I will live throught the internet where I'm more fasters.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:48 PM
8 Second Club

The one from Houston alot of the Neon board people hated him was this guy I knew named James. He use to have a LS1 car and I think for awhile had the fastest pass ever on a stock Turbo before S3 and maybe S2 were released. He did with $800 or $1000 in mods, because he had the slicks and nitrous kit. The car ran good and he could drive it, but on the street it did have traction issues, but all the SRT guys were afraid of it. We didn't know the owner when we tried to race him in Chris E's Camaro and he rolled down the window to tell us what mph he wanted and we both realized who each other were lol.

He is still on this forum I think, but doesn't post anymore. I don't think he has his SRT either.

I think he went like a 11.6 @ 116 or 117. I'm trying to think of his name on the SRT forums.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

hmm I'm not sure who that is.... I could look.