Old Man inside :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
What? Tinker Bell ain't no Mario Andretti either.
Thats what's so funny!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why is that? If you did it he should be able to do it too right?
nope, i'm the world's best driver. didnt you know? then again i wouldnt expect you to know anything about driving your own car....
Old 02-01-2007, 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Thats what's so funny!
i drive my **** to its fastest pass...more then OldMan can say.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TINKRD
i drive my **** to its fastest pass...more then OldMan can say.
This is getting good. DId the car have more in it...fo sho! Even with a good tranny you still couldnt drive it..haha
Old 02-01-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Addict

If you guys would like, I can recommend some neat hobbies so you can pull the keyboard out of your asses.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
This is getting good. DId the car have more in it...fo sho! Even with a good tranny you still couldnt drive it..haha
nope. car never was never pilled to make more then 650 after the rebuild and the proshifted tranny. only took it to the track a few times (maybe 6 passes if that) before i tore it down.

internet **** talking doesnt get under my skin like some folks.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
If you guys would like, I can recommend some neat hobbies so you can pull the keyboard out of your asses.

dont be jealous Brandon.... just cuz you work with your hands and others work with computers....

actually I am a bit envious of those that aren't stuck behind a PC all day.....
Old 02-01-2007, 01:12 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
dont be jealous Brandon.... just cuz you work with your hands and others work with computers....

actually I am a bit envious of those that aren't stuck behind a PC all day.....
Jealous that I am self employeed and doing well? I left an "office" job to do what I am doing now and couldnt be more happy. If you saw the check I just picked up, you WOULD be envious.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:13 PM
10 Second Club

internet **** talking doesnt get under my skin like some folks.
Gotta give ya that..... hey Hutto can give it too..... if he can refrain from wantin to go fists to cuffs.

Neon is going down..... Hey Hutto... do you think his Pee-on will get smoked by the wife's GTP??? you drove it.... what do you think bro?? Ole JP has 10 on a 45 punch and 10 on a dig....... that is 10 bucks... not thousand... not all of us can afford to bet 10k or 3k on a run!!!!

want to get in on the action?? lol Racin the daily drivers!!! I will give the Chevonda or the Colt the hit!!! 3 wide baby!

my new favorite smiley
Old 02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
10 Second Club

Jealous that I am self employeed and doing well? I left an "office" job to do what I am doing now and couldnt be more happy. If you saw the check I just picked up, you WOULD be envious.

I know... I was just stating that to in essence answer your question or comment. :wink:
Old 02-01-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im open for suggestions!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Gotta give ya that..... hey Hutto can give it too..... if he can refrain from wantin to go fists to cuffs.

Neon is going down..... Hey Hutto... do you think his Pee-on will get smoked by the wife's GTP??? you drove it.... what do you think bro?? Ole JP has 10 on a 45 punch and 10 on a dig....... that is 10 bucks... not thousand... not all of us can afford to bet 10k or 3k on a run!!!!

want to get in on the action?? lol Racin the daily drivers!!! I will give the Chevonda or the Colt the hit!!! 3 wide baby!

my new favorite smiley
If I get Chevonda in it im gonna need 5 and the move in a 4 pole race. The colt only runs on 3.5 cylinders from all the carbon build up of that 200K mile pig. Ill do 6 and a head start with it..hahaha Id say it should be a close race but hell both are front wheel drive. Why not dig em!

Last edited by V6 Bird; 02-01-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Addict

Don't get your panties all in a wad, all I was saying is that if you can shift 14.3 pieR squared should be able to also.

nope, i'm the world's best driver. didnt you know? then again i wouldnt expect you to know anything about driving your own car....
Old 02-01-2007, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't get your panties all in a wad, all I was saying is that if you can shift 14.3 pieR squared should be able to also.
My bad, I’m used to smart comments from you. :wall:

On the flip side, I’ve seen 14Piecubed shift at K-dale.

There was a reason why he let Mike drive his car when it went kaboom.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Second Club

My bad, I’m used to smart comments from you. :wall:

On the flip side, I’ve seen 14Piecubed shift at K-dale.

There was a reason why he let Mike drive his car when it went kaboom.

dumb statement..... shows you are clueless...

the time you went to dale i had tranny issues... car was locking out of third... ask Hutto... I was running high 7's on the POS.. hell even NickcZ28 drove the car and missed a gear... that is what you get for driving the car while it was limping. I didnt care.

I let Hutto drive because he was a friend and he does get to often since his car has been down since the dinosaurs (read my sig! )

BTW.. Hutto made 2 clean passes... my best was a 7.31 or so... his was a 7.26 or so..... difference was more shifting style or bottle pressure. I know how to drive my car. It was shifting fine at this time. I still dont know why it didnt hit 3rd gear on that 3rd pass..... never bothered to ask him. You are clueless......just looking for something to "talk" about. If only you didnt pull lengths on me in that race with the supra (which I beat), you would know this. I shifted slow cuz I had to... not because I couldnt drive. You will see if I can drive soon enough!

Like I said on LS2.... i should thank Hutto...... now I can whip some ***
Old 02-01-2007, 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

the time you went to dale i had tranny issues... car was locking out of third... ask Hutto... I was running high 7's on the POS.. hell even NickcZ28 drove the car and missed a gear... that is what you get for driving the car while it was limping. I didnt care.

I let Hutto drive because he was a friend and he does get to often since his car has been down since the dinosaurs (read my sig! )

BTW.. Hutto made 2 clean passes... my best was a 7.31 or so... his was a 7.26 or so..... difference was more shifting style or bottle pressure. I know how to drive my car. It was shifting fine at this time. I still dont know why it didnt hit 3rd gear on that 3rd pass..... never bothered to ask him. You are clueless......just looking for something to "talk" about. If only you didnt pull lengths on me in that race with the supra (which I beat), you would know this. I shifted slow cuz I had to... not because I couldnt drive. You will see if I can drive soon enough!

are you goin to run me when you get your motor done?? curious how i would do againt that big bad boy..
Old 02-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TX_SS
are you goin to run me when you get your motor done?? curious how i would do againt that big bad boy..
dude, don't you know? he's not going to run anyone slower than Greg Anderson....come on now...
Old 02-01-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

I was trying to sneak up on the car to see what it would take for driving styles. The 3rd pass was when I was shifting faster then the first 2. To me my first two passes were definitely granny shifting. Knowing the car wasnt on a winow switch i never gave it a real power shift on the nitrous. in high rpms the clutch wasnt disengaging smoothly. Its a hydraulic issue that 90% still wont be 100% even with good slaves and masters. Freak Z will tell you the same thing. SO its hit or miss whether or not you get to hit it right and get it in the gears.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
dude, don't you know? he's not going to run anyone slower than Greg Anderson....come on now...

i remember when he had his old motor; he never ran me. i called him out twice but he backed out. we were putting similar rwhp but i recently find out that my car had less rwhp then he did. anyways, im waiting till he get his new motor done and see if he will run me. i only have 400rwhp with shitty driver..

btw, we are goin from a dig most def
Old 02-01-2007, 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TX_SS
i remember when he had his old motor; he never ran me. i called him out twice but he backed out. we were putting similar rwhp but i recently find out that my car had less rwhp then he did. anyways, im waiting till he get his new motor done and see if he will run me. i only have 400rwhp with shitty driver..

btw, we are goin from a dig most def

never had the chance to run you..... car was down and out before I could.... the day we exchanged wheels I had to go back to work. I will run anyone 4 seconds or more slower than Pro Stock Greg Anderson.....!!!!!