Old Man inside :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TX_SS
i guess you are a hater... why start **** when he didnt even say anything about it?? why you give a **** if he has anything to take it to tha track or not?? just curious. i believe he didnt cuz any drama by posthing this thread. just thought it was cool to see what other shops can do with different setup.
Dont waste your time bro.

You'll have something similar soon to show what we are all about.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:12 AM
TECH Veteran

this thread is nothing but drama.

everyone just needs to go off and have an eskimo pie or something.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SHINER

HAHA

I know this one girl that craves those things. She's fat too...HAHAHA
Old 01-29-2007, 11:59 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
HAHA

I know this one girl that craves those things. She's fat too...HAHAHA

that was from left field... you always "know this girl"......... lol
Old 01-29-2007, 12:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
that was from left field... you always "know this girl"......... lol
He usually does..Is this the 9inch Girl Homie??If So hashha
Old 01-29-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
He usually does..Is this the 9inch Girl Homie??If So hashha
Nope. An old highschool friend before she got fat. Now she wonders why she got big. I explained that all those eskimo pies she used to crave finally caught up to her. I got a slap..
Old 01-29-2007, 12:51 PM
11 Second Club

HAHHA Shiit I would have taken a slap for that, Just to see the look on the bitches face!! hahahah
Old 01-29-2007, 03:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
Curious to see what it makes to the ground. Dynoed mine yesterday.

412CI
TEA Dart heads that flow 363@.7000 lift. with cometics to make it 13.5:1
Diamond pistons, Lunati rods, Lunati crank
Jesel Mohawks with 3/8 pushrods and 1/2in studs
Solid roller
TH400 with a tight converter
Inland (heavy as crap) mild steel drive shaft
9in with 325/50/15 drag radials

This is completely setup for the sause. I plan on spraying 600 worth on this setup........

This is obviously not done in this photo but you can tell it is not hacked up like you always say.

O ya and last this is the picture, but maybe not so close up, that you will see if you decide to race me. LOL

I know you try hard to make power and all CJ, but seriously. Why doesnt your motor make any more power?

You have a solid roller just like we are using. You have a SHEETMETAL intake and we are using a carb intake that everyone says wont pull 8500 rpms. Youve got the same Dart heads we are using except ares dont fall on their dick at .700 lift. We are using a 2.05 intake valve where as you are utilizing a 2.10 intake valve. You runner is larger then the one we use. We've talked to the guy who did your TEA Dart heads. You are 40 cubic inches on us but you cant make the same power. Id offer you some help but it would cost you money. Seriously, why are you behind in the power department.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
Curious to see what it makes to the ground. Dynoed mine yesterday.

412CI
TEA Dart heads that flow 363@.7000 lift. with cometics to make it 13.5:1
Diamond pistons, Lunati rods, Lunati crank
Jesel Mohawks with 3/8 pushrods and 1/2in studs
Solid roller
TH400 with a tight converter
Inland (heavy as crap) mild steel drive shaft
9in with 325/50/15 drag radials

This is completely setup for the sause. I plan on spraying 600 worth on this setup........

This is obviously not done in this photo but you can tell it is not hacked up like you always say.

O ya and last this is the picture, but maybe not so close up, that you will see if you decide to race me. LOL

I know you try hard to make power and all CJ, but seriously. Why doesnt your motor make any more power?

You have a solid roller just like we are using. You have a SHEETMETAL intake and we are using a carb intake that everyone says wont pull 8500 rpms. Youve got the same Dart heads we are using except ares dont fall on their dick at .700 lift. We are using a 2.05 intake valve where as you are utilizing a 2.10 intake valve. You runner is larger then the one we use. We've talked to the guy who did your TEA Dart heads. You are 40 cubic inches on us but you cant make the same power. Id offer you some help but it would cost you money. Seriously, why are you behind in the power department. WE must be doing something right over here to make that much power with less cubic inches bro. Theres no denying that. We will have a power glide in the car with a strong rear as well. But I bet it makes more power even at the tires on motor. Remember, we are also pure nitrous motor here. Your cam is even larger then ours. If you want that thing to make some real power and last, shoot me a PM. We'll fix you up man. You've blown enough money already why not spend it in the right places and have it make some real power.

Last edited by V6 Bird; 01-29-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

I will post when its done and out of their shop. As far as kicking *** off the track...Everyone here is a bunch of keyboard warriors. Aint no body gonna step up to me or anyone else involved in this deal. You will get laid the **** out. PM myself or Naste_SS and we will meet you. Im ready. Talk is cheap. Put your fist where you mouth is.
How'd that truck ever turn out. You had some major issues at SAR when the LS1 group was down there. Id have fired the people working on my **** if it ran like that. Pull the trigger dude. We ARE READY!

what is bolded... is true, im yet to read the rest of the **** in this thread, but when i was out at the ls1 event, your truck ran like ****
Old 01-29-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SHINER

i know what you mean. funny how mike didnt cuz it this time. itz the haters in here that cuz stupid *** drama. why cant ppl just read the thread and say something nice instead of calling him out.

first, he never said that it was his motor. but ppl just ASSUME that itz his and telling him that he needs to get a life. READ the damn thing befo you type ****. he typed in ENGLISH~~
how many times did he tell you guys that it wasnt his..

second, we all know that hez car isnt running. yet, ppl still brings up "how long has been since you went to that track or you got your own **** running??" itz coming together slowly and it will be @ the track befo it breaks again. if you knew itz been down for awhile then dont say nothing. you willl know it when itz ready.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

did i miss anything kids?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TX_SS

second, we all know that hez car isnt running. yet, ppl still brings up "how long has been since you went to that track or you got your own **** running??" itz coming together slowly and it will be @ the track befo it breaks again. if you knew itz been down for awhile then dont say nothing. you willl know it when itz ready.
since the dinosaurs...... it is true... read my sig!!! lol
Old 01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TINKRD
did i miss anything kids?

you suck... go talk some more trash to me on LS2..... it's funny!
Old 01-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned

Hutto, you use WE a LOT in this thread, what exactly was your personal hands on involvement on this project. Just Curious...
Old 01-29-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Addict

Did I miss smething here? Mike, he is making more power than the Extreme Horsepower/Chris(?) engine is. 555HP to the ground not taking parasitic drive train loss into consideration, PG and 9". Not taking anything away from the 372, If Chris built it I'm sure it's a nice piece. Personal comment here not a flame, I thought they removed to much surface area from the bore of the intake manifold but that's just my opinion.

I know you try hard to make power and all CJ, but seriously. Why doesnt your motor make any more power? Id offer you some help but it would cost you money. Seriously, why are you behind in the power department.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

Extreme built this motor? I talked to a fella there earlier today about doing my heads for the new motor. Might just let them do the machine work on the block aswell...
Old 01-29-2007, 06:55 PM
TECH Addict

I don't know that for sure, it's just what I took from reading thru the thread.

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
Extreme built this motor? I talked to a fella there earlier today about doing my heads for the new motor. Might just let them do the machine work on the block aswell...
Old 01-29-2007, 07:03 PM
8 Second Club

I'm still gathering from this (and no offense to you Mike) but everyone here is arguing and pulling there e-dicks out to measure by showing dyno numbers. Dyno doesn't mean **** honestly, how it runs is the real question. None of you all have ever proved that just popping and **** all the way down the track.

Just adding to the fire... But remember it is true.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:24 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
I'm still gathering from this (and no offense to you Mike) but everyone here is arguing and pulling there e-dicks out to measure by showing dyno numbers. Dyno doesn't mean **** honestly, how it runs is the real question. None of you all have ever proved that just popping and **** all the way down the track.

Just adding to the fire... But remember it is true.
Exactly. Dyno numbers dont mean ****! End results is the times laid down at the track!