Old Man inside :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 08:28 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
I'm still gathering from this (and no offense to you Mike) but everyone here is arguing and pulling there e-dicks out to measure by showing dyno numbers. Dyno doesn't mean **** honestly, how it runs is the real question. None of you all have ever proved that just popping and **** all the way down the track.

Just adding to the fire... But remember it is true.
I think your car made more then the black car on the dyno didn't it? 740rwhp was all it made but 5.56@125 is still faster then your nitrous car ever went isn't it? But I really don't care. I don't even know you but I just thought you should know that it is not just about engine dyno numbers over here. As far as some of the comments toward me and SAR, I didn't have my **** together. I finished the car the night before and I didn't even want to go but I did want to encourage and donate to the ls1tech races. Those problems have been fixed and no one has to worry about what happens with me. I will post up as soon as the weather allows me to go to the track. I will run the car N/A and max the combo out as best of my ability with the nitrous setup. Then I will stack the sause on it and give some numbers from the dyno. Then the same will happen. I hope to have all the bugs out by race season. I have my own goals and I have yet to reach them but it doesn't keep me from trying. I am not going to take this thread off topic with what I say. I hope that car runs really good. My car will be a different thread.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
I think your car made more then the black car on the dyno didn't it? 740rwhp was all it made but 5.56@125 is still faster then your nitrous car ever went isn't it? But I really don't care. I don't even know you but I just thought you should know that it is not just about engine dyno numbers over here. As far as some of the comments toward me and SAR, I didn't have my **** together. I finished the car the night before and I didn't even want to go but I did want to encourage and donate to the ls1tech races. Those problems have been fixed and no one has to worry about what happens with me. I will post up as soon as the weather allows me to go to the track. I will run the car N/A and max the combo out as best of my ability with the nitrous setup. Then I will stack the sause on it and give some numbers from the dyno. Then the same will happen. I hope to have all the bugs out by race season. I have my own goals and I have yet to reach them but it doesn't keep me from trying. I am not going to take this thread off topic with what I say. I hope that car runs really good. My car will be a different thread.
On CJ's side I checked out his car and he barley put it together. Its hard to go out with a fresh car and lay down low times. Its alot of hard work. IMHO
Old 01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by GueSS Who
Remember who has this on their first pass with a 300 shot, no suspension setup @ 3000lbs 1/8th mile doesn't mean **** because the black car wouldn't make it full 1/4 Don't tell me it wouldn't I never saw that car ever post anything after the 5.5 pass.

But like I said posting dyno numbers don't mean ****.. Take it to the track see who's really faster and who's going to make excuses. Wish I could come play but the only thing I can do now is play in the twisties
Old 01-29-2007, 08:46 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
On CJ's side I checked out his car and he barley put it together. Its hard to go out with a fresh car and lay down low times. Its alot of hard work. IMHO
I went 8.9s without a tune, a lot of fuel pressure, and zero suspension changes. I know what it takes, but I didn't do something stupid. I waited the extra week or two and ran a half *** pass FIRST try and went 8s.. Didn't want to come out and look bad. But to each is his own.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Banned

I went 8.9s without a tune, a lot of fuel pressure, and zero suspension changes. I know what it takes, but I didn't do something stupid. I waited the extra week or two and ran a half *** pass FIRST try and went 8s.. Didn't want to come out and look bad. But to each is his own.

BUT the black car that CJ drove/put together was faster than your's right? Thats the point here...
Old 01-29-2007, 08:52 PM
9 Second Club

Thats good for you. Its not that easy. And you stayed up how many hrs to get your car to the shootout and didnt make it? Due to dropping RPM signal. Im just saying it takes ALOT of work to run those numbers. RELAX Im not bashing you.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:54 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
BUT the black car that CJ drove/put together was faster than your's right? Thats the point here...
In the 1/8th but sucks it couldn't ever make a 1/4 pass.. And how many passes did they have on it.. Like 30.. I had 1.. I went to school came home and didn't give a **** about the car.. As you can see I don't mess with LS1's anymore other then my brothers.. so I'm just stating some facts.. even if its the past. Also just like my brother 530rwhp LS1 headed 6-spd Vette runs 10.55s on motor (letting out) and nobody has come close to touching it. Other then Sean and the Icon's Formula, my pass still holds the 3rd fastest n2o car in Texas (tied with the blue goose). Soo yeah
Old 01-29-2007, 08:56 PM
8 Second Club

Thats good for you. Its not that easy. And you stayed up how many hrs to get your car to the shootout and didnt make it? Due to dropping RPM signal. Im just saying it takes ALOT of work to run those numbers. RELAX Im not bashing you.
I know your not. I'm just saying they had as much time as I did, and yes I didn't make it but even though my car was together, but not running right I didn't bring it to the track and look bad.

I think we all have ALOT of time in our setups, some work.. others don't. I mean we all know that.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Banned

In the 1/8th but sucks it couldn't ever make a 1/4 pass.. And how many passes did they have on it.. Like 30.. I had 1.. I went to school came home and didn't give a **** about the car.. As you can see I don't mess with LS1's anymore other then my brothers.. so I'm just stating some facts.. even if its the past. Also just like my brother 530rwhp LS1 headed 6-spd Vette runs 10.55s on motor (letting out) and nobody has come close to touching it. Other then Sean and the Icon's Formula, my pass still holds the 3rd fastest n2o car in Texas (tied with the blue goose). Soo yeah
But the black car was still quicker? (was quicker than Sean's car too) and did it on drag radials...

having said that i'm not an rpm fan, or friend of CJ's, just stating fact.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:57 PM
8 Second Club

I said Sean.. did you not notice 3rd fastest?

And still quicker doesn't mean ****.. It never made a 1/4 pass.. I was setup to do that not 1/8th racing..
Old 01-29-2007, 08:57 PM
9 Second Club

I know your not. I'm just saying they had as much time as I did, and yes I didn't make it but even though my car was together, but not running right I didn't bring it to the track and look bad.

I think we all have ALOT of time in our setups, some work.. others don't. I mean we all know that.

LOL And MIKE (V6 BIRD) starts another **** storm. I argee with you Powell. You and you bro ever coming back to SAR?
Old 01-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Banned

I said Sean.. did you not notice 3rd fastest?

And still quicker doesn't mean ****.. It never made a 1/4 pass.. I was setup to do that not 1/8th racing..

i know you said 3rd, i was saying that the black car went quicker than Sean's did in the 1/8th too. Sean was setup for 1/8th racing too from what i remember. he was trying to run it in TTT5 and they run all 1/8th tracks. either way its a moot point since they wrecked the car into some civilians and all, and you don't own your car anymore either. so NEITHER of them holds any kind of record anymore or anything of the nature.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:00 PM
8 Second Club

Oh well.. I'm done.. Mike good luck with the new setup.. Hopefully everyones setup will work right. I'm done with it all.

and CJ I never going to say your car is not going to be fast, but I'm just getting at what was the point if you know it was going to run right. I've heard you did have one of the cleanest F-bodies out there. I hope you do have it figured out and you beat Icon's record and try at Paco's LS1 Mustang (but I don't think n2o f-body will be able to).

As far the black car to each is there own. Saw-za'ed and plasma cut every little thing is not my thing. It never made a 1/4 pass so you can't compare, the cars were setup for 2 different things.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:02 PM
8 Second Club

LOL And MIKE (V6 BIRD) starts another **** storm. I argee with you Powell. You and you bro ever coming back to SAR?
I may come to watch some racing when I go see Ben and Tyler. Matt's car hasn't had a inspection sticker since it got the rearend fixed (because of the parking break ) so I think he wants to have a little time before he breaks something new When I do come up there you should bring the car back out. I didn't really get to watch your pass that night, just heard about it.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Banned

how much quicker is that 'stang than Mike's formy? a little, or a lot?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:04 PM
8 Second Club

From what I hear.. Its alot, but I'm not sure. Paco has the official numbers. There was a video where it sat on the bumper and let out way before the 1/8th and went a 5.5 @ 101 so I'm guessing from that LOL
Old 01-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Banned

damn light *** mustangs....BTW, that porsche is sick(just noticed your sig)
Old 01-29-2007, 09:08 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
damn light *** mustangs....BTW, that porsche is sick(just noticed your sig)
ty man. Yeah when I heard about his car I about **** a brick! I saw the car dyno on motor and it made good power, but didn't factor in the whole weight thing and n2o. Honestly it is a force to be reckoned with, and not like trying to boast his car, but wow its insane.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:09 PM
9 Second Club

I may come to watch some racing when I go see Ben and Tyler. Matt's car hasn't had a inspection sticker since it got the rearend fixed (because of the parking break ) so I think he wants to have a little time before he breaks something new When I do come up there you should bring the car back out. I didn't really get to watch your pass that night, just heard about it.
It should have a turbo by the time you come back down bro. But Ill let you know. Hopefully we can run them again. The corvettes
Old 01-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Banned

he should bring that hoe up and run Extreme Street at Kennedale, probably be pretty competitive and I would love to see that thing in person. It looks like a very clean setup and good looking car from the pics/vids i've seen.