Need help, found bad ass deal on jet skis not sure if it is legit or not

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help, found bad *** deal on jet skis not sure if it is legit or not

Found 2 bad *** jet skis on ebay and was wondering if there is any way this can be legit. These are the jet skis I want but they are over 20,000 dollars, read this and reply what you think.

Hi ,
My name is blank, i'm an US citizen but currently i live in Canada. This has no negative effect on you because shipment is included in the buy it now price and will cost you nothing more.

I must tell you that i`m selling these beautiful jet skis not because i want to but because i have to, i live now in the city and i don't have a holiday house near a lake or something so i don't have any use for them, and since i don't have a garage here they are now at the shipping company crated and ready for shipping . You will not have any problems with registration because the skis are US model skis never registered in Canada.

So i have for sale these remarkable jet skis.Also they are still under warranty, and you can extend this by paying a fee at your local dealer. Always garaged and covered with custom Sea-Doo covers. Neither have ever been left in water.dual trailer. I am original owner with free and clear titles. Both are in like new condition and run the same. No accidents, dings, scratches, or scuffs whatsoever.
TWO 2006 Sea-Doo RXP's w/ Trailer.........$5,600 US

Shipping will be done with DAS insured and will take 3 days to reach your address. I will pay all shipping and delivery costs (they are included in the buy it now price).

I prefer that our deal to be supervised by eBay that is why eBay will assign an agent that will receive a $2800 deposit until they have confirmation that you will accept the jetskis.

Please send me your eBay ID and i will inform eBay that you are interested and you will be added on my pre-approved buyers list.

I think that this is a fair way to make business and I hope that you will agree. I don't touch your money until you receive and inspect the goods.

Hoping that I have kept your attention and your interest is still on, I look forward for any questions that you might have regarding the skis.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Launching!

Its a scam
Old 03-14-2007, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Scam Alert!!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Do It!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say scam. He wants an "escrow" company to hold the funds while you inspect the goods...also known as, he is the escrow company stealing your money while you never get anything.

They do this crap all the time with Laptops, even cars...and now, Jet Ski's. I can't stand these liars and cheats...it really pisses me off!
Old 03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

dont sweat em, theyll all be burning in hell when they die mwuahahahahaha
Old 03-14-2007, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Just got a huge email from what looks to be ebay, and says it is from ebay. This is what it says in a nutshell. Cant I contact ebay about this, he wants half now and half after I recieve. If it is a scam I am gonna play lots of games with him.

The seller can provide a Vehicle Purchase Protection Coverage up to US $20,000.00. Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 30 days time period.

Complete your eBay transaction in 5 easy steps:
1) Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller contacts eBay with the transaction details;
2) eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);
3) The buyer receives an invoice and complete the money transfer to Vehicle Purchase Protection Program Department. After the payment is received by eBay Vehicle Purchase department and approved the seller will initiate the delivery. The seller has three business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer;
4) Buyer receives the merchandise and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days.The seller will pay for shipping back the merchandise.
5) After the inspection period is over ( 5 business days ), the buyer must contact us with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.
Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.
The insurer of this transaction is eBay Inc., located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, United States of America.
The account is managed by eBay's SquareTrade center. This transaction is supervised by eBay's SafeHarbor team.

***** CONDITIONS TO BE MET BEFORE YOU MAY ASK FOR A REFUND *****

Here are the situations suitable for a refund request:
1) If the item doesn't arrive and/or the seller stops communications after the payment was received;
2) If the merchandise you receive has different specifications than the ones you agreed on;
3) If your merchandise arrives in a much longer period than the one you agreed on (more than 15 days from the payment clearance day);
For cases 2) and 3) you have to send back the merchandise to the seller prior to ask for your refund. If you did not pay the seller by payment method required by us, your refund request will be declined.
Important Usage Guidelines:
1. The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. This transaction is protected by eBay services such as insurance, feedback and dispute resolution.
3. You may buy and sell with confidence in all transactions with this eBay member.
4. Should you need to dispute this transaction, keep the transaction number at hand when contacting eBay. Any complaints must be filed within 30 days from the verification date.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Launching!

S C A M
Old 03-14-2007, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

God damnit, time to play games with his mind then
Old 03-14-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

make his *** clap
Old 03-14-2007, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Hell yeah I am going back and forth with him making him think I will pay him, and it is funny as hell. I keep reporting everything he sends me to ebay. What could I do to mess with him more!!