Go Home Houston T Mac SUCKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 10:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
and who was sitting at home?
You were sitting at home. You're not on the team, dumb ****.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear Tmac

Want to come over and go fishing sometime??? We can both cry like we did at our press confrence together and talk about how much money we are paid. Don't forget the snoopy fishing pole!!!

Sincerely,

Dirk
Old 05-06-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
I'd rather take a player who suck for one game than a player Who can't ever lead his team out of the 1st round EVER!!! Just tell me who won the Western Conference last year and who was sitting at home?

Check!
The problem is, Dirk didn't suck for 1 game, he sucked for every game that counted. TMac actually knows how to step it up but it's not his fault his teammates can't do the same. I don't know why the hell I'm trying to explain basketball to you, you obviously know everything.

Western Conference Champs? LMAO! That banner sure does look good next to the Brad Davis jersey! Mavs: Continuing a Tradition of Winning.

Also, your Mavs just suffered the biggest meltdown/choke/loss in NBA HISTORY. Maybe they'll hang that banner in the AAC too.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why are some of you guys comparing Dirk to McGrady as far as who's worse? Both of those guys are allstars and both of their teams lost. Like all good players, they will come back stronger.

Ryan
Old 05-06-2007, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

tmac needs to fix his lazy eye first, then maybe he can lead a team out of the 1st round!! lol
Old 05-06-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
We all know the old saying "Misery loves company" but damn H/C, leave it alone..The mavs got owned after you talked all that **** and now you are3 nut riding for GS??? what a ****** *** douschebag
I agree.

You disappear after the Mavs loss and then reappear to talk **** about the Rockets, as if your team did any better (biggest upset in playoff history).

You're a ******* douchebag. Biggest one on this forum by far.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

damnit Houston, now I have to root for the Spurs!
Old 05-06-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Regular

Welp, the Rockets did lose. **** happens. Not happy, but it was a good series. As far a T-Mac and Yao go.... ALL STARS. They stepped it up, but they need some other weapons to compliment them.

H/C LS6Z........

Your posts smell of retardation. The reason there were 7 posts about the Mavs is because the made NBA History... not in a good way, but they made it. Oh, and WOOO WHOOOOO!!! They won the Western Conference Finals LAST YEAR.... what have they done since then? A 67 win season (6th best of all time) and out in the 1st round (biggest upset in NBA history). Stings dont it? Ill tell you what, compare the Mavs and Rockets when your franchise brings home a ring. You can talk about how great they are, and how they are GOING to win a ring... but until they do so, STFU.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSIM
Welp, the Rockets did lose. **** happens. Not happy, but it was a good series. As far a T-Mac and Yao go.... ALL STARS. They stepped it up, but they need some other weapons to compliment them.

H/C LS6Z........

Your posts smell of retardation. The reason there were 7 posts about the Mavs is because the made NBA History... not in a good way, but they made it. Oh, and WOOO WHOOOOO!!! They won the Western Conference Finals LAST YEAR.... what have they done since then? A 67 win season (6th best of all time) and out in the 1st round (biggest upset in NBA history). Stings dont it? Ill tell you what, compare the Mavs and Rockets when your franchise brings home a ring. You can talk about how great they are, and how they are GOING to win a ring... but until they do so, STFU.
Perfectly said
Old 05-06-2007, 02:04 PM
12 Second Club

We lost to a team that had pretty much played even with us all year as far as record goes, and we lost in game 7 in a pretty much down to the last second type game. The mavs had the 6th best record in NBA history and got spanked by an 8 seeded team that edged into the playoffs by one game.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
We lost to a team that had pretty much played even with us all year as far as record goes, and we lost in game 7 in a pretty much down to the last second type game. The mavs had the 6th best record in NBA history and got spanked by an 8 seeded team that edged into the playoffs by one game.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

Dont forget, the Rockets didnt lose by 25 in a win-or-go-home game.......
Old 05-06-2007, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

I think its safe to say that the Warriors arent exactly an 8 seed team, with the way they are playing. Their team has come together near the end of the season, and are way better than an 8 seed.
GO SUNS
Old 05-06-2007, 05:44 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tripps
I think its safe to say that the Warriors arent exactly an 8 seed team, with the way they are playing. Their team has come together near the end of the season, and are way better than an 8 seed.
GO SUNS
No their not. They played 80+ NBA games this year and managed to win just over half of them. They almost missed the playoffs all together, they were pretty much a .500 team all year. Dallas just choked plain and simple.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:01 PM
TECH Junkie

No their not. They played 80+ NBA games this year and managed to win just over half of them. They almost missed the playoffs all together, they were pretty much a .500 team all year. Dallas just choked plain and simple.
GS acquired Jackson halfway through the season. Its obvious that hes made a difference on the team. If he would have been there the whole yr. They would have been much better then 42-40.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
GS acquired Jackson halfway through the season. Its obvious that hes made a difference on the team. If he would have been there the whole yr. They would have been much better then 42-40.
Thats exactly what I was saying. Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson and Richardson all played together near the end of the season, and barely made the playoffs because of it. Sprayed1998, you're an idiot.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Launching!

WHYYYYYYYYY! they always blow it when the whole city beleives in them, for some reason houston teams have done that in the past few years.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lets_fly
WHYYYYYYYYY! they always blow it when the whole city beleives in them, for some reason houston teams have done that in the past few years.
You must not be from Houston. Either that, or you wernt around for the 80's, or 90's for that matter (except for the Rockets 2 NBA titles).
Old 05-06-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Im not trying to start **** so please dont freakin flame me. Just stating my opinion here. But the houston fans here, can you honestly tell me that you would of rather played golden state after seeing how they played than the jazz? Yes dirk did bite the big one and besides diop and devin no one had a great series, but golden state was just unconcious from the 3 line. I mean ive never seen shooting like that in all my years of watching basketball games. To tell you the truth the only team that stands a chance against them is the spurs. And I do believe that houston would of been beaten by them also. Better luck next year for both teams.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Now that I said this the jazz will probably blow them out. Whatever I could care less about texas sports right now. Just waiting for the cowboys to put together another mediocre team to get blown out in the wild card game again.