If you oppose amnesty for illegals, please read

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They wont say nething now b/c they all oppose mexicans, i mean illegal aliens too!

Whats funny is that all most all of you talking **** about illegals for working, wont mention the white employers who are hiring them. How about placing some of the blame on them?

And sorry to break to you guys but you are living in the inevitable-downfall of yet another empire. Every great empire has had a downfall, caused by????? Yes thats right an uncontrollable increase of population! You get too many people, cant control them, cant provide for them, your empire crumbles. I guarantee you that in 100-150 years people will be immigrating to another country. Maybe china, who knows? And then those people will be calling you illegals and want to kick yall out and keep yall out.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Geeze, lighten up! I'm not really sure where I stand in all this, but I thought they were funny. It's nothing anti-Mexican, just anti-ILLEGAL immigration. Sheesh!

kornfreak_401, who the hell are you to say that I can't last a week. Get outta my kool-aid, you don't know my flavah!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedRyder518
Geeze, lighten up! I'm not really sure where I stand in all this, but I thought they were funny. It's nothing anti-Mexican, just anti-ILLEGAL immigration. Sheesh!

kornfreak_401, who the hell are you to say that I can't last a week. Get outta my kool-aid, you don't know my flavah!
lol that's pretty funny. come with me next time I go home and I'll wipe that little ********** kool-aid grin off your face. Go ahead laugh it up, God forbid if you had to walk a mile in their shoes, and this goes for everybody that doesn't know or assume.

I agree on both sides. pro and against. All I am saying is don't stir the kool-aid jug if you have no intentions in drinking some.

We are here, ok sorry, you are not going to get us out. I understand we have to have to have some sort of moderation and control, yes. But bottom line you need us and we need you.

I do strongly agree on the taxing any income and sending money home issue but seriously, we have worste problems to worry about. China, India and other foreing countries are domanating our science and engieering fealds. Who gives a **** who cuts grass, washes dishes, builds roads, houses or buildings.

Technology IS the future. who answers the phone when you call HP or Dell? Indians. Everything is being outsourced AND a lot of our work is going out of the country like japan, taiwan, mexico and china. Foreign countrys are dominating the market. we ARE NOT the leaders in technolgy. INDIAN AND CHINA are. FORD and GM and many other countries ship stuff outside the us to get manufactured or asembeled cuz it's cheaper and doesnt require insurance.

Look around in your room. how many things say made in the US? how many things are made elsewhere (nom US)? see my point? You want to talk about jobs??

MEXICANS are not the only "illegals" in the US not paying taxes and sending money back home. There are many races in the US. We are all americans. we all love our freedoms. we all love the american dream. why just can't we get along.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
lol that's pretty funny. come with me next time I go home and I'll wipe that little ********** kool-aid grin off your face. Go ahead laugh it up, God forbid if you had to walk a mile in their shoes, and this goes for everybody that doesn't know or assume.
Glad you're the mature one here. No need to use such profanity, it just degrades your point. And you're wrong saying that we have worse problems. We allow these free boarders to just let anyone in, while yes they may be hard workers, but it allows terrorists and criminals to come right on in. I'm ALL about having more secure boarders, if that means a wall being built.

My problem is all the illegals taking resources that are supposed to be for Americans. If they pay their dues by paying their taxes like the rest of us LEGAL citizens, then I have no problem with it. I have a problem when I can't get through the overcrowded ER room because it is filled with illegal immigrants who are taking advantage of the hand that feeds. I have a problem when my brother, who is a firefighter and sees this EVERYDAY, has to run a call to "help" an illegal alien who has a slight cough when a tax paying citizen is suffering from a heart attack, but can't be tended to. I have a problem when my friend gets seriously injured because some illegal alien comes to our country, without a drivers license or insurance, and causes a serious wreck because they don't know how to drive or speak English, which is what all our road signs are in!

Go ahead and try to change it to a "technology" argument, but this is a problem and there is something that we can do to help right now.

Like I said, my previous post wasn't intended to be anti-Mexican, so I apologize if you took offense to it. I did make a reference to the Mexican country, but take it for what it is really worth. We all have our own opinions and God forbid that ours differ (or wait, am I not allowed to say God?).
Old 05-18-2007, 11:01 PM
12 Second Club

Glad you're the mature one here. No need to use such profanity, it just degrades your point. And you're wrong saying that we have worse problems. We allow these free boarders to just let anyone in, while yes they may be hard workers, but it allows terrorists and criminals to come right on in. I'm ALL about having more secure boarders, if that means a wall being built.

My problem is all the illegals taking resources that are supposed to be for Americans. If they pay their dues by paying their taxes like the rest of us LEGAL citizens, then I have no problem with it. I have a problem when I can't get through the overcrowded ER room because it is filled with illegal immigrants who are taking advantage of the hand that feeds. I have a problem when my brother, who is a firefighter and sees this EVERYDAY, has to run a call to "help" an illegal alien who has a slight cough when a tax paying citizen is suffering from a heart attack, but can't be tended to. I have a problem when my friend gets seriously injured because some illegal alien comes to our country, without a drivers license or insurance, and causes a serious wreck because they don't know how to drive or speak English, which is what all our road signs are in!

Go ahead and try to change it to a "technology" argument, but this is a problem and there is something that we can do to help right now.

Like I said, my previous post wasn't intended to be anti-Mexican, so I apologize if you took offense to it. I did make a reference to the Mexican country, but take it for what it is really worth. We all have our own opinions and God forbid that ours differ (or wait, am I not allowed to say God?).
don't talk about being mature cuz those funny pictures degrates your point.

didn't you read what i posted? here I'll copy paste it: I do strongly agree on the taxing any income and sending money home issue. I see your points and i agree as well.

We all know what the problem is. There is no use in in blaming people cuz that's not going to fix anything. Let's focus on what can be done to FIX the problem. Regulations, restrictions and all that other good progressive stuff.

Like I said we are here, we are staying here and unless everybody wants to be ****'s (cux that's what ya'll sound like) well then round us up and kill us. It can work, it will work. mexicans are not terrorists, building a wall is not going to stop anybody from comming over, hell there BEEN a wall and they STILL come across.

But on a serious note, china and the technology is something we really need to worry about, it all starts at school and education, i swear, ask any engineer

I do also appologize and getting hot headed. i just upsets me when people go on and rant about something that they vaguely know about.

J
Old 05-19-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

OK bush jr, terrorist dont come in illegally thru the borders, they do it the right way!!! And i highly doubt an ill illegal will call for an emergency because of a cough. I could have a 100+ fever and my mom will give me medicine and tea. We wont waste time or money on senseless ****! On top of that im sure most illegals wont even call for a real emergency because they're afraid theyll get in trouble for being illegal.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by osvaldo
OK bush jr, terrorist dont come in illegally thru the borders, they do it the right way!!! And i highly doubt an ill illegal will call for an emergency because of a cough. I could have a 100+ fever and my mom will give me medicine and tea. We wont waste time or money on senseless ****! On top of that im sure most illegals wont even call for a real emergency because they're afraid theyll get in trouble for being illegal.
Do you REALLY know what you are talking about? My brother works for the Houston Fire Department and rides the ambulance around regularly. You have NO idea what kind of senseless crap they call 911 for. He has had them call 911 because they needed a ride to the hospital for whatever what reason. And you're kidding yourself if you think illegal immigrants don't regularly visit hospitals. Hell, friends mom has to have regular visits to the hospital for treatment and she has conversations with the nurses who tell all about the illegals that come through there. Just wondering, when you say "We wont waste time or money on senseless ****," who are you referring to?
Old 05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Resident

carrollton farmers branch ???..

How about that courageous City Council in Farmers Branch, Texas?

Last Monday evening they voted unanimously to make English the official language of the town of 28,000 and to make it illegal for apartment owners to lease housing to those who could not prove that they were legal residents of the United States. The council also authorized the city's police department to seek special training so that the immigration status of persons in custody could be determined. In essence, Farmers Branch police officers will become immigration agents.

im not to worried about them taking my job though.. i HIGHLY doubt they can hire an illegal immigrant divorce lawyer... (when im done with college)

Last edited by bmxer8699; 05-19-2007 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jhug
"They took our jobs!"

"THEY TOOK YER JEERB!!"
Old 05-19-2007, 02:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
That is fucked up man. you wouldn't have the ***** to say any of that in person. You wouldn't be able to last a week in mexico the way that my family lives.
Are you an illegal alien????

If not, then why are you so offended? What does ANY of this have to do with legal immigrants or US citizens?? NOTHING, other than making it harder for us.

I sure wish I could beat the system like the illegals are doing! The IRS hit me personally for $55000 THIS YEAR. So to all the sorry asses that can't respect the laws of our country and legally become a citizen

Last edited by GTOpowered240sx; 05-19-2007 at 02:22 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:19 AM
12 Second Club

Werd....if they all did it like my grandmother (legally) then we wouldn't have a problem. I want everyone to live a free and happy life like we do, just go about it correctly.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

Whats funny is that all most all of you talking **** about illegals for working, wont mention the white employers who are hiring them. How about placing some of the blame on them?
Very true. Here, they have tightened up on contractors especially. But you do realize that they are not all white I hope. As mentioned earlier, some are hispanic also.

And sorry to break to you guys but you are living in the inevitable-downfall of yet another empire.
This I also believe is very true. Personally, I believe that another civil war is on the horizon also, but that is another discussion.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:19 AM
Launching!

Wink

You are the one who is blind and ignorent! If America really wanted to close the borders it would be closed.We have a welfare problem right here in America! How much money has been spent in the war in Iraq , and for what ? they still come over to America as they wish. What are we going to change over there any way ? Since Biblical times those people have lved the same life style .Don't you see that that place is a place with too much history to diejest, meaning they will always live in the past.We are worried about the wrong things here in America . All of our main goals are backwards we need to solve the problems here at home. I don't believe in illegal immagration but how is it that every body is so pissed off but they hire these people to do the jobs we don't want too and at a bargin price.Next time you go pump 3.00 dollar a gallon gas this summer just look at who owns the gas station.All this immagration **** only sufaces at election time,and by the way it is time for a change.If we are going to close the borders than close them,and don't hire Illegals. Ha Ha that statement that I just made is almost as stupid as the border control topic.Stop watching liberal television. Blame your Govener for high health care Mexicans are nothing new to this country as far as the flag flying I agree but you see that is just an example of what I said about needing to solve problems here at home .Just think if so much money wasn't spent fighting a futile war we could probably solve some of the problems here at home.God bless our troops that's where are focus needs to be.
Originally Posted by lionelc-5
To the people that say texas used to be Mexico, you said it right. IT USED TO BE........ You can say that about any part of America, It belonged to the American Indians, Or it Was part of Canida. A huge portion of America USED to belong to the French.

WHO GIVES A **** WHAT IT USED TO BE!!

It is part of the United States Of America NOW.

With that being said, I do understand the plight of illegas, from Mexico or anywhere else in the world, but I am tired of supporting them with MY taxes. I pay a huge amount for health insurace, largely because the hospitals are overburdoned by illegals.

Imigration is important , but get in legaly. It is not only up to our goverment to change legislation , but for the American industry, and busnesses to stand up and not hire illegals. And for laws, witch are already in place to be enforced. If illegals could not work here the boarder would not be so hard to police if there were no jobs here for illegals.

I am in no way biased or racist. My wife is hispanic. So im not discriminating against RACE.

But how do illegals feel they have the right to come here and have all the rights of a citizen? To an education paid for by Americans, to health care, paid for by Americans, to welfare, food stamps, all paid for by American Citizens. Because Teaxas USED to be part of Mexico?

I can understand that this will be difficult for people that have family on both sides of the boarder, but it has to end.

Some people of hispanic decent support illegals blindly, just because they have a similar heritage. Everyone remembers earlier this year in Houston when school age kids were protesting and waving the Mexican flag. If you like Mexico so much then go the hell back there. But if you want to be a part of America, and if your going to protest imigration laws, then at least wave the RIGHT DAM FLAG!

I am sure this rant will **** some people off, but as an AMERICAM CITIZEN it is my right so voice my opinion. As an ILLEGAL , you have no rights here, so deal with it. Change is coming,

LIONELC
Old 05-19-2007, 03:37 AM
TECH Addict

Making new laws isn`t going to fix anything. We don`t even inforce the ones we have now. As for paying taxes etc. Yet we fall short. It`s not about not wanting to help, But there is a point where you need to fix the issues in your own country! Our fathers and fathers before them fought to make this country what it is. We didn`t go somewhere else for free to enjoy. They shed there blood for us! The pledge, prayer, and gods name has been taken away from us in schools and public places because of this issue. It`s one thing to come to america, but now they are wanting to change what this great nation was built on. Look at all the countries that don`t have god in them. They are falling apart. I want everyone to be blessed! Our young men and woman are in IRAQ standing up for our freedoms! Its not free! I just struggle when I see what I pay in taxes every year and my medical cost. I get no freebee`s. No help to put my children threw school because I make to much money. Yea right! There is a point when you can`t take everyone from all the countries into ours. We will fall apart! There isn`t enough here to help everyone! You have to make a stand in your own home! When you break the law, you break the law! Do it legally the first time!

Guys, I`m Indian, true Blackfoot! My family has been here from the start! True Born American!!

God Bless ALL!

Last edited by beardWS6; 05-19-2007 at 05:12 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:34 AM
On The Tree

Like I stated before, all of you that say I don't care as long as they do it right! Yet you are opposed them doing it right. This whole thread is about either opposing or favoring. All I heard though, is well I hate when THEY do this and don't do that and are obviously opposed but yet just to make it easier on your self you just say "as long as they do it right I don't care". If you truly don't care and just want them to do it right then support this bill.
Then there is the argument of the over populating with another 20 million more, Those 20 million spots will probably go to people already here, which would be better for everyone. Then they would be forced to contribute to the economy by paying taxes which will pay for both medical and schooling, they would have there licence so they will be able to obtain insurance.

My favorite by far though has to be the guy with all the stories from his family where they have to deal with illegal's all day and how they cost poor old men with heart attacks there lives. How would you know they are illegal's? Because they are Mexican/Hispanics? Do you actually go and ask them, cause I didn't know firemen asked for that type of information! Also if you have to go to a public/free hospital where you said you have to fight the crowds you need to get health insurance. Last thing I remember too is that all traffic signs have universal pictures on them that mean the same thing in every country, maybe you don't get it out too much but that what all the little drawings are on there for.
I see the point also that the other guy is trying to make about the slight cough thing. I am Mexican and I know that most Hispanics hate going to the Hospital and will only go as a final resort. I was born and raised here in DFW and I have great health insurance so I have my personal doctor so I thankfully don't have to shove my way through overcrowded hospitals asking people for green cards on the way to the front desk, so for that I'm thankful!

I say they are already here and aren't going away, so give them the damn piece of paper so they can make the country a few more dollars come every April!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:12 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by beardWS6
Making new laws isn`t going to fix anything. We don`t even inforce the ones we have now. As for paying taxes etc. Yet we fall short. It`s not about not wanting to help, But there is a point where you need to fix the issues in your own country! Our fathers and fathers before them fought to make this country what it is. We didn`t go somewhere else for free to enjoy. They shed there blood for us! The pledge, prayer, and gods name has been taken away from us in schools and public places because of this issue. It`s one thing to come to america, but now they are wanting to change what this great nation was built on. Look at all the countries that don`t have god in them. They are falling apart. I want everyone to be blessed! Our young men and woman are in IRAQ standing up for our freedoms! Its not free! I just struggle when I see what I pay in taxes every year and my medical cost. I get no freebee`s. No help to put my children threw school because I make to much money. Yea right! There is a point when you can`t take everyone from all the countries into ours. We will fall apart! There isn`t enough here to help everyone! You have to make a stand in your own home! When you break the law, you break the law! Do it legally the first time!

Guys, I`m Indian, true Blackfoot! My family has been here from the start! True Born American!!

God Bless ALL!
Good post David. I loved the imagrant posters they were funny I think Kornfreak_401 is taking this too personal. Talking about other problems to avoid the one we are trying to address at this time etc... I do agree that the laws we have right now aren't being inforced so I don't know what this one would do except worsen the problem. It would be saying you came over ILLEAGALY and it is OK. I don't believe that. Do you praise your kids when they do something wrong? That is totally backwards. I feel for others, but selfpreservation is first.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

well the last thing i will say on the this subject is when you give them amnesty, they now have the right to vote. what will that be like? also, how many of those "illegal immigrants" (who are now legal) going to quit their jobs and seek government aid, such as welfare. how many of these newly pardoned Americans actually going to contribute to society, such as paying income taxes?...or better yet, how many of them are going to own property where they will have to pay property taxes, and guess what property taxes support...schools.

after this pardon goes into effect, there still should be a fence and all their tunnels should be concreted in. the border patrol should be backed up by the military with the intent to shoot and kill. let it be made perfectly clear that America will not tolerate anyone trying to illegally come into this country anymore. there should be no excuses now, become an American the proud and honorable way. speak english and wave the American flag, your not a mexican anymore.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BryanJohnson
well the last thing i will say on the this subject is when you give them amnesty, they now have the right to vote. what will that be like? also, how many of those "illegal immigrants" (who are now legal) going to quit their jobs and seek government aid, such as welfare. how many of these newly pardoned Americans actually going to contribute to society, such as paying income taxes?...or better yet, how many of them are going to own property where they will have to pay property taxes, and guess what property taxes support...schools.

after this pardon goes into effect, there still should be a fence and all their tunnels should be concreted in. the border patrol should be backed up by the military with the intent to shoot and kill. let it be made perfectly clear that America will not tolerate anyone trying to illegally come into this country anymore. there should be no excuses now, become an American the proud and honorable way. speak english and wave the American flag, your not a mexican anymore.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Addict

. I have a problem when my friend gets seriously injured because some illegal alien comes to our country, without a drivers license or insurance, and causes a serious wreck because they don't know how to drive or speak English, which is what all our road signs are in!
ive been in that situation . not once but twice and each time the vehicle was totalled. and the illegal took the ride in the ambulance in avoidance of dealing with the matter. and both times the illegal had no insurance no license and no registration. believe me i have had enough of the bad guys that have no concept of responsibility. however for every bad one there are a lot of good ones too. ive worked with a few of them that will bust their *** thru n thru and even give you the shirt of their back if its needed. but the bad apples out weigh the good guys..
Old 05-19-2007, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

This is definately WRONG It is why our healthcare is so HIGH Terroists come through our borders also.....Just like ILLEGAL DRUGS