anyone have a male Siberian Husky for mating?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 08:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone have a male Siberian Husky for mating?

My full bread husky (red/white) AKC registered is 1 years old and is in heat. Im looking to find a mate.
Please PM me for more info.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

Default Say What????

Are the women that scarce in H-town ?????
Old 06-15-2007, 04:42 PM
12 Second Club

im hoping not
Old 06-15-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Pimpin aint easy
Old 06-15-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why do you want to "mate" your dog? Is your dog health tested? Will the mate be? You might want to think about that, unless you just want to be another backyard breeder. And I mean no disrespect, you may know what your doing, but I see so many that don't...
Old 06-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Launching!

wish she was an akita, my male is about to turn 2. perfect time for pups.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-15-2007, 10:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by texasglock23
Why do you want to "mate" your dog? Is your dog health tested? Will the mate be? You might want to think about that, unless you just want to be another backyard breeder. And I mean no disrespect, you may know what your doing, but I see so many that don't...
this is so true...too bad many don't understand this.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:05 AM
12 Second Club

wtf..... i asked a simple ? and yoiu come out with somethings retardtded!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Grow up, get tough skin. I merely stated some facts/questions for you. Or do you not care if the puppies you have live or die after bitrth? Fact is that many people do not give a **** and that results in many puppy deaths and mistreated dogs who end up uthenized or in the news paper for attacking someone. What are you gonna do with all the pups? Are you going to make sure they go to a good home, or sell them to the first person who comes up with the cash?

There are plenty of sites out there on how to breed properly. If you wish to gain knowledge feel free to PM me. I know breeders, and I made a bad choice once buying from a BYB. I learned a lot from the experience and others who cared to fill me in.

If you re-read my statement from earlier, I was quite tactful!
Old 06-16-2007, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Professor
this is so true...too bad many don't understand this.

I know what it's like. It even happens with perfectly healthy dogs. A friend of mine lost 3 pups. I'm just trying to let this guy in on a few things.

http://www.petstyle.com/dog/health_w...h+and+Wellness

this should help:
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=567

this is my 7 month old FIXED pup, she will never produce pups. There are too many in shelters waisting away.

and one of her fixed:
Old 06-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a full blood pointer that I would never think about breeding, had her fixed as well. There is just too much **** that can happen if the necessary precautions are not taken. All texglock was saying is to do some research before picking any random husky to mate with your dog. You would do research before you bought a used car right, why should your car get any better treatment then your dog? Dont take constructive advice the wrong way or as if hes trying to attack you. He was merely helping.

By the way thats a beautiful dog you have texglock.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:14 PM
TECH Regular

my dobie is fixed as well...a while back i had some random woman come up to me at petsmart and ask if i wanted to breed him with her dobie. i told her he was fixed and she replied, "what a shame." i was like, "pfft. a shame what? you couldn't profit?"
Old 06-16-2007, 02:19 PM
12 Second Club

sorry about that post earlier. I came home very drunk and didnt know what i was doing. My parents have breed 2 dogs in my lifetime and i know it isnt easy. Ive done my research etc. My dog is a a full bread AKC registered very healhty for her age. She weighs 54 pounds at only 1 year old for a female. Sorry again for getting all defensive. I remmeber talking with someone on here that owns some huskies but i forget who she was.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lets_fly
my male is about to turn 2. perfect time for pups.
Damn....somebody's gettin action early. Give props.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Banned

Do you think she would want to have relations with a miniature weenie dog.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not a problem, I justy wanted to fill you in. I have had so many people try to get me to breed my dog, when I stated I was fixing her or that she is fixed they came back with dumb *** replies. My dog is like a child to me, there is no way I would jeopardize her well being to breed her. There is a lot that goes into breeding if you do it for the right reason. Most top breeders don't even make much money off of them. Even when you consider that they sell them for $1000-$2000 a pop, the really don't make much. The top APBT(american pit bull terrier-my dog) breeders don't make much off of them. just enough to pay back the expenses and a little bit for the troubles it took. Plus the bloodlines they deliver are proven working dogs(show and pulling).

If you want or need anymore info feel free to let me know. I can get you in contact with top notch breeders for info, or shelters if you wish to adopt...which I highly recommend. APBt's die everyday bc a BYB bred them, sold them not caring where they went and they ended up in the wrong hands. That goes for many other breeds as well.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

and thanks for the compliments on the dog. As soon as I get stationed I'm getting a house so that we can start her on a spring pole and around 1.5 years of age we will start her on weight pulling if I can ger her a recognized by the AKC. She is regsitered but not by a top club. She has alot of will to pull, so if she likes it after training we will continue. Not every dog likes what the breed was intended for. My dog was intended for hog hunting, fighting and pulling. All still go on around the world. Most hog hunters still fight, most fighters still hog hunt. That doesn't go for every owner, I personally diagree with the fighting whether or not it's "in their nature/blood". My dog is such a puss, she is a huge lapdog, don't get me wrong, if you roll in the house unwelcomed she wouldn't be happy. But she's an angel!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:53 AM
12 Second Club

Just thought id share. My dog's family history has been in texas for 25 years. The person who i bought the pup from was a breeder of siberian huskies. They do adapt to the houston weather, as there doubled coated fur protects them both from heat and cold. I learned alot about this type of dog and boy, let me tell you. They are nuts and ADD. lol. but i still love her to death and ive always liked huskies.

Ill check into that about pming you about some info. Thanks for letting me know some other things that i didnt know about.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:16 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by texasglock23
Lol, dog ****.

-Lurius

Quick Reply: anyone have a male Siberian Husky for mating?