Another infamous cop video

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on. While it seems that some of his actions may seem "excessive" what the hell was he supposed to do. Most of those ******' punk kids weren't listening to him and questioning his authority.

Are you telling me it's okay to disobey a cop when he tells you to sit down. That's exactly what he told that little bitch to do, and she said, "No!" Then she tried to run away. I don't care who the **** you are, or what the **** you think you didn't do, if that's all a cop asks you to do, you ******* do it. End of story.

I'm so sick of people thinking they don't have to listen to a cop because they don't agree with them. Even if the cop is wrong, your battle is not with him/her at that particular place and time. Do what they ask and co-operate, 'cause if you don't, you're just making things worse for yourself.

Like the other day when I had that cop write me a ticket because my Flowmasters were "too loud." I didn't jump out of my car, rip the ticket up and **** on his shoes. I took the ticket, said my peace, and went on my way, knowing that I would have my day in court.

There's no excuse for those kids and the total lack of respect they showed for a LEO.

Last edited by Corny40; 06-27-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Launching!

uh oh, someones never met a crooked cop ^^^

i sure as hell am not gonna sit there and watch people i know get fucked up by some cop, and in part two theres another cop just standing there?

i would've hid behind cop #2 to protect myself, making the video that much more incriminating, proving that one cop can be choosing one way, and that there certainly is a way that doesn't require girls getting the choke hold

Last edited by khaos288; 06-26-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Corny40
Come on. While it seems that some of his actions may seem "excessive" what the hell was he supposed to do. Most of those ******' punk kids weren't listening to him and questioning his authority.

Are you telling me it's okay to disobey a cop when he tells you to sit down. That's exactly what he told that little bitch to do, and she said, "No!" Then she tried to run away. I don't care who the **** you are, or what the **** you think you didn't do, if that's all a cop asks you to do, you ******* do it. End of story.

I'm so sick of people thinking they don't have to listen to a cop because they don't agree with them. Even if the cop is wrong, your battle is not with him/her at that particular place and time. Do what they ask and co-operate, 'cause if you don't, you're just making things worse for yourself.

Like the other day when I had that cop write me a ticket because my Flowmasters were "too loud." I didn't jump out of my car, rip the ticket up and **** on his shoes. I took the ticket, said my peace, and went on my way, knowing that I woiuld have my day in court.

There's no excuse for those kids and the total lack of respect they showed for a LEO.

thank you
Old 06-26-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok so the video starts off with one kid on the ground already cuffed. Something bad had to of happened for that. So its already skewwed from the get go.

Those kids need to learn a little ******* respect. Stop and actually talk to the cop and listen and then go off. Ive been on both sides of the argument. Ive worked for a guy that had to replace a bench outside his business 4 times because skateboarders literally ruined the wood and made it impossible to sit on. Ive also had skateboarding friends who dont have a place to skateboard.

The kids didnt do a thing the cop told them to do. Sure he could of taken a little softer approach but Im dead tired of kids that dont respect any adult figure at all.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by khaos288
uh oh, someones never met a crooked cop ^^^

i sure as hell am not gonna sit there and watch people i know get fucked up by some cop, and in part two theres another cop just standing there?

i would've hid behind cop #2 to protect myself, making the video that much more incriminating, proving that one cop can be choosing one way, and that there certainly is a way that doesn't require girls getting the choke hold
I'm sorry, I didn't know they made a crooked cop detector. I'll have to look into that. Will sure make knowing what cops to listen to and what cops to ignore so much easier.

Really, you're telling me you're going to engaage a cop b/c you think he's being unfair to your friends. Come on, this was on a city street in the middle of the day, not some back alley at 3 in the morning. If he was really being unfair, I'm sure one of the many ADULTS around would have stepped in and said something. Also don't you wonder why the person who put this video on the web doesn't show what happened before all this? Do you really think they didn't capture any of that?

FWIW, I think things would have been easier on the girl if the other "cop" would have done something to help the other cop out. Why he just stood there while the other cop wrestled with 2 other people is beyond me. It kinda looks like that guy may not even be a real cop by the way he just stands there. I'm sure any well trained LEO would not just sit back while one of his colleagues is wrestling with 2 other suspects.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like the other day when I had that cop write me a ticket because my Flowmasters were "too loud." I didn't jump out of my car, rip the ticket up and **** on his shoes. I took the ticket, said my peace, and went on my way, knowing that I woiuld have my day in court.

I have learned from experience that it is much better to cooperate even if the officer is in the wrong. Those kids did exactly what they were arrested for.....given, he could have let them go with a warning, but it seems like the video starts after they have already resisted/argued. They got what they deserved, smart mouthed 16 yr olds.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Launching!

i'm just saying, if theres a handbook on law enforcement, i dont think it involves a dual choke hold on a suspect that could have been apprehended without it, malicicous intent and restraint within reason are farrrr different

and i am telling you that i would stand up to an officer if i thought he was being unjust, bc when II get MY day in court i'll know where i stand
Old 06-27-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Addict

No +1
Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 AM
TECH Resident

this is goin to do nothing but start a war lol ibtl
Old 06-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Launching!

Coming from personal experiance, I know what it's like where the cop is in the wrong. Where they are just overbearing power hungry above the law stupid *** mother fuc!ers. This situation didn't seem quite as bad, but still he pushed the limit a bit.

There is no feeling in the world like when a cop is throwing you around when you were at no point in the wrong. They merely assume you were "going" to do something wrong because you were in this area at this time.

I would give anything in this world to have 10 off duty minutes with the ******* that did that to me.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:45 AM
Launching!

Wink

The way those little anarchy ******* were acting ,it should have been taser's vs skate boarder day! There has to be some kind of order!
Old 06-27-2007, 07:21 AM
11 Second Club

Sure. . .the kids were skateboarding. . . .OHHH CRIMINALS!!!
The cop was an idiot! Too high-strung.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Addict

Part 2 is a continuation of part 1, after the kid got on the ground.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

it was a funny video... those kids were up to no good, we all are at the age of 16, its not a big secret....
Old 06-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Launching!

**** I've been on the receiving end of the law, and cops usually act way better when you just do what they say. My cuffs were loose, got to have my hands in front of me and sit in the front seat of the car. Kids shoulda just shut the **** up and not argued and been little ********. They got what they deserved.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:52 AM

So if a kid disobeys, that gives the LEO the right to choke him/her?

Hell these days parents can't even spank their kids without CPS stepping in, so why should this be any different?
Old 06-27-2007, 08:58 AM
12 Second Club

The kids probably deserved a ticket. but thats a +200lb man against a <150lb kid, just seens like he didnt have to do things the way he did to get them into cufs.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:59 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Duffster
Sure. . .the kids were skateboarding. . . .OHHH CRIMINALS!!!
The cop was an idiot! Too high-strung.
you dont know the whole story
Old 06-27-2007, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by WildBills WS6/SS
you dont know the whole story
Nor do you... for all you know the cop came out of nowhere, without warning, and clotheslined the kid as he skated by, then put a crippling Undertaker-esq choke hold on him before body slamming him to the ground...
Old 06-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

The whole point is that the actions of the cop were not really appropriate for the offense. Skateboarding or being a little disrespectful to a cop is not grounds for the way that guy acted. In the military, guys like that are considered "unfit to carry a weapon".