Galveston cruise- Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 05:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
yeah, so that cruise was ridiculous, first when leaving hooters, we got cut off by a black gto with red rims and a black mustang that wouldnt let us over, so we missed the entrance to the freeway, and got caught behind one red light (no more than a 1 minute delay) and then spent the next 25 miles playing catch up, we were averaging about 85 and didnt even catch a glimpse of the last couple cars in the pack until we were a couple minutes from the causeway. then the parking on cherry hill was a freaking mess, and when the gto and knee-yawn started running on the road right in front of us, me and mikey looked at paul and lauren and asked if they wanted to go eat, so we cruised (by ourselves) down there because of the 110 mph in traffic "fun-runners" and couldnt even get any pics at cherry hill because of the jumbled parking and the talented individuals doing dig races flying right by us at 100+ 15 feet from the people and cars.

but had a good meal with paul and lauren, it was nice seeing ya'll again
Well put...

Crew Azren is weak sauce.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by H/C/I Stang
Well put...

Crew Azren is weak sauce.
side effects may include douchebaggery, moronic driving, lack of organization, and possibly jail

haha, i wonder if that crx ever showed up at cherry? he was taking an awful long time to top off his oil, 50 miles to the quart, haha
Old 08-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Team non-douch ???! Had a fun time with our new club.

Yeah lunch was nice and we got some nice pics down on the West end.

Last edited by neodamonkey; 08-26-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Team non-douch ???! Had a fun time with our new club.

Yeah lunch was nice and we got some nice pics down on the West end. Hehehe.
Represent Team Non-Douche!

Last edited by H/C/I Stang; 08-27-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Default too bad I woke up so late

I woke up so late but it sounds like it was that great no offense but no drive to or in galveston is good. Whats next Corpus? or porte lavaca those a great spots too sorta a drive though Madagorta Bay if thats spelled right is beautiful
Old 08-26-2007, 08:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by H/C/I Stang
Represent Team Non-Douche!

Ummm. I demand pics of said car...
word up, team non-douche is the shizzle

and yeah...pics....now!! haha
Old 08-26-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Junkie

good thing i didnt go
Old 08-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Launching!

We will post the pics we got in a few

Last edited by neodamonkey; 08-26-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
i will post up the ones of our cars that we drove in a few.
lets see those pics, the vette and TA were lookin good out there!! next time i will actually have something of my own to drive

Last edited by 78novacaine; 08-26-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5w20
good thing i didnt go
smart man, it looked like it was gonna be good when mikey called you, but then we got on the road and it all fell apart
Old 08-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Launching!

Old 08-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Teching In

This is the guy with the red srt neon posting...that is my daily beater btw so bash if u want the supra is in the garage didnt feel like driving it this weekend yall have prolly seen me on the hpd cruises its the blk widebody on volks n e ways bck 2 topic

Thanks to those who came even though yall r bashing it yall all seemed like a great group of peps sry for the bad time....lets see i do all the hpd cruises and what happens when u get to cherry hill u park take pics and watch the races so whats the diff with us we parked we raced...sorry to drag yall out there i mentioned the whole racin thing b4 we left...no hurt feeling sry 2 waste yalls sat morn/afternoon
Old 08-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Launching!

How long did it take before you got busted by the cops?

And its not that we didnt like yall its just that its Sunday and 45 was PACKED the entire way. And instead of trying to play a losing game of catch up it would have been nice to take it a little eaiser instead of trying to go ***** to the wall the ENTIRE way. I mean as soon as the front runners got on and I saw that yall were going 110 or something I felt that yall had no concern for anyones safety and didnt even try to say in a nice group.

And if you go to HPD cruises then you know that safety is the number one pority then fun comes next.

Once we go to cherry hill no one would even attempt to move and let us into an orginized formation. I mean I thought in your original post that you said that it was all about a photo shoot not dragging. So I had expetations that we would be taking pics and when we pulled up last to get in to take pics some people had already closed off the half circle thing go out of their cars looked at us waiting to get in on it and walked away. On every other curise we have been on people would have helped us out and reparked to be FRIENDLY

And everyone knows that you dont drag at cherry hill bc the cops always bust it up. When we go on HPD/LS1tech cruises people always complain that they had to leave early bc some people messed it up for others bc people were grag racing.

So just my .02.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Cops never came we hung there for about another hr r so then grabbed sum lunch then head back down 45 and branched off....I didnt know yall were left behind sry about that and sry for the bumble bee and the gto not letting you get over
Old 08-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Teching In

i just posted in the n0obs section btw so i wont get banned for just posting w/out a intro
Old 08-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
yeah, so that cruise was ridiculous, first when leaving hooters, we got cut off by a black gto with red rims and a black mustang that wouldnt let us over, so we missed the entrance to the freeway, and got caught behind one red light (no more than a 1 minute delay) and then spent the next 25 miles playing catch up, we were averaging about 85 and didnt even catch a glimpse of the last couple cars in the pack until we were a couple minutes from the causeway. then the parking on cherry hill was a freaking mess, and when the gto and knee-yawn started running on the road right in front of us, me and mikey looked at paul and lauren and asked if they wanted to go eat, so we cruised (by ourselves) down there because of the 110 mph in traffic "fun-runners" and couldnt even get any pics at cherry hill because of the jumbled parking and the talented individuals doing dig races flying right by us at 100+ 15 feet from the people and cars.

but had a good meal with paul and lauren, it was nice seeing ya'll again
I was the black mustang and i had my blinker on telling you to get over and flashed my lights. i guess it was u

I had i good time. I just wanted to race i didn't care about pics. also had some good runs with a silver ta and a red gto
Old 08-27-2007, 11:23 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
I was the black mustang and i had my blinker on telling you to get over and flashed my lights. i guess it was u

I had i good time. I just wanted to race i didn't care about pics. also had some good runs with a silver ta and a red gto
that would be my friend mikeys pewter formy, i was riding shotgun, and it looked to me like he did not have the room to squeeze in between ya'll. but if you were making an honest effort to let us in, then i apologize, but my main issue with the cruise was not that, but that after a 1 minute delay, we had to haul *** the entire way to galveston, and STILL didnt catch up to the REAR of the pack until we exited 45 on the island...that is not a cruise, that is a ***** to the wall cannonball run, and if we had known it was going to be like that, we would not have gone, especially with traffic the way it was. and then the racing at cherry hill when we packed up and left, not sure if ya'll saw them, but there were 2-3 cops within 5 minutes of that area, sitting, waiting on a call. ya'll got very lucky noone called them, but we were not willing to take that chance
Old 08-27-2007, 12:50 PM
TECH Resident

neodamonkey hit it right on. The cruises are for just that, you wanna race go to Baytown, but dont bring it somewhere where its going to effect everyone else thats just there to hang and meet some people. This is why the cruise numbers have dwindled lately, some of yall just cant act right when you get around other cars.

For those that know how to act on a cruise, theres one coming up thats been in the works for a little while. Its going to take us to Big Bend Park for BBQ and pictures. This one will probably be a little more family oriented than others, so hopefully it will be nice. I think it will be toward the end of September, or middle October, all the details will be there when the post pops up. Hope to see some of you guys out there.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6NIGHTMARE
For those that know how to act on a cruise, theres one coming up thats been in the works for a little while. Its going to take us to Big Bend Park for BBQ and pictures. This one will probably be a little more family oriented than others, so hopefully it will be nice. I think it will be toward the end of September, or middle October, all the details will be there when the post pops up. Hope to see some of you guys out there.
sounds good, i should have my own car by then, instead of havin to roll shotty with mikey everywhere, haha
Old 08-27-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Veteran

I saw some GTO(Red) and a Yellow Mustang GT on my way in to galveston(around 51st and broadway)

Anyone's? They sounded mean!