WTF aggs?
Old 09-08-2007, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No ****
Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fran just won't develop a passing game. Fresno did come out hard in the second half though.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

I give the win to Fresno...no matter what the final bs outcome was...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

that was an excellent game from the 2nd half and on.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

its alright, sprayed is confident.......

Old 09-09-2007, 03:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Im not gona lie, I woke up this morning looking for upsets. I go to sleep tonight at 3 for 5. Michigan, Boise and ND got theres. I was expecting A&M, and UT to get theres too.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Banned

I fully thought texas would get their's also, it just felt like TCU had the right energy from the beginning. The size difference took its toll in the second half and the horns pulled it back out. Michigan is quickly becoming a joke.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and Notre Dame plays Michigan this week. . . . . .sux to be 0-3 for someone!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Texas Director

A&M will have a lot more games like this one as the year goes on. They'll blow out La. Monroe this weekend and begin to feel good about themselves, which will come to a screeching halt once the meat of their schedule kicks in. I think they go 7-5 this year.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:16 AM
12 Second Club

Game sucked, well the 2nd half did. Should have been 25-0 at half if not ALOT worse. Fresno State didnt even have 100 yards of offense till 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter, what happened after that was a joke. I know everybody will say we need to learn to pass but that is what fucked us up. If we run option the entire game we win going away, but us trying to pass gave Fresno a chance to get back in it, and they did. I mean if they can't stop you running why stop? Hopefully Fran learns this by the time we play some of our tougher games.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 AM
On The Tree

No Fran needs to develop a much better passing game its only a matter of time till we play the teams that will know how to stop the j train, Look they already have figured out goodson who's supposed to be a star back in the big 12 this year. We need to work on more vertical routes not the little 3 yard and outs. On the other note he finaly made a great good change but kind of late taking out jordan petterson, that kid blows im sorry he gets burnt every time and looks scared on the field. I think tamu will conted for the big 12 title but we need some work and also need to beat la. monroe into the ground.

Last edited by alexv6camaro; 09-10-2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-10-2007, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
Im not gona lie, I woke up this morning looking for upsets. I go to sleep tonight at 3 for 5. Michigan, Boise and ND got theres. I was expecting A&M, and UT to get theres too.
why would A&M or UT lose?

Big Ten blows nuts this year, so I am not surprised with the UM and ND games.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
TECH Resident

Alot of mid-major teams are coming out strong this year. It was just Fresno States' and USF's time this weekend. Atleast we pulled off the win, that game had me worried.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by alexv6camaro
No Fran needs to develop a much better passing game its only a matter of time till we play the teams that will know how to stop the j train, Look they already have figured out goodson who's supposed to be a star back in the big 12 this year. We need to work on more vertical routes not the little 3 yard and outs. On the other note he finaly made a great good change but kind of late taking out jordan petterson, that kid blows im sorry he gets burnt every time and looks scared on the field. I think tamu will conted for the big 12 title but we need some work and also need to beat la. monroe into the ground.
OU couldnt stop it last year, and neither could Texas. Both were ranked in the top 3 in run defense, and Texas was #1 at the time. So as far as people being able to stop the run I wouldnt go that far. As far as Mike Goodson, he had ONE mediocre game, I wouldnt worry he will get his. I think Fresno State was keying on him all game, which is why Lane was so good in those 2 back sets, they would be watching Mike and the train would just rumble down the center for 10 yards a pop.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
OU couldnt stop it last year, and neither could Texas. Both were ranked in the top 3 in run defense, and Texas was #1 at the time. So as far as people being able to stop the run I wouldnt go that far. As far as Mike Goodson, he had ONE mediocre game, I wouldnt worry he will get his. I think Fresno State was keying on him all game, which is why Lane was so good in those 2 back sets, they would be watching Mike and the train would just rumble down the center for 10 yards a pop.

so you think yall will be able to run on Miami even though OU couldn't?
Old 09-10-2007, 12:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by alexv6camaro
Wouln't it be nice to rush for 200 yards and throw for 300 yards a game? Thats the goal of every football team in existance. Unfortunately, it's just not in the cards for most teams. The Aggies don't have any deep threats. They dont have a possession receiver. They have a few solid receivers that can catch the 5-8 yard dig routes and out routes they need to convert on 3rd and long. Every now and then they'll be able to make a double move and get past somebody for a big play down the field, but the Aggies have never had and won't ever have an explosive air attack as long as Franchione is the coach.

They win games by pounding it inside with Lane and then mixing it up using Goodson and McGee to attack the edges and break the big runs. It's not the power running game of Nebraska in the early/mid 90's, but its got its similarities.

The Aggies are in for a big awakening this season. They won some close games last year and lost a few heartbreakers in the final seconds, but that is all in the past and so far this year all they've proven is they're the same Aggies everybody outside of College Station thinks they are. They'll be VERY fortunate to win 7 games the way they're playing, and Francione will be lucky to have a job come December if they don't change the way they're playing.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Duffster
and Notre Dame plays Michigan this week. . . . . .sux to be 0-3 for someone!!!
i think these teams suck on equal levels, i see a 2-2 tie.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I still can't figure out why anybody thought ND would be worth a **** this year. Their defense has always left a bit to be desired and they lost their only 3 offense weapons after last season. They have a great recruiting class and Charlie Weis will whip them into shape in no time, but this season will basically be a wash. It would be nice to see them beat Michigan in the big house for what happened last year in South Bend.

If Michigan loses to ND Lloyd Carr is gone for sure.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben R

If Michigan loses to ND Lloyd Carr is gone for sure.
He's gone if they beat ND