ATTN: Longhorn Fans.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 05:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ATTN: Longhorn Fans.....

Hahahahahhahaha....... Man you guys SUCK!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998

yes we do today
Old 09-29-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Even though Texas looks terrible today, Sprayed1998 is still the worst college football fan ever.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Ginger Hater

still a quarter left
Old 09-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by Ben R
Even though Texas looks terrible today, Sprayed1998 is still the worst college football fan ever.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ben R
Yea I know, how dare I rub a loss in the face of my rivals. THATS UNHEARD OF!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Mustang Moderator

Wow!
Upset Saturday!
OU loses to Colorado and K State whooping up on Texas at home!

Texas looks terrible...I knew their #7 ranking was way overrated but getting blown out at home is a shame...their previous games against unworthy opponents were all close (except Rice)...and now this....may be a long season for you Texas fans....

OU losing to Colorado is another shame....looking forward to the Texas game got them in trouble again....way to go coach Stoops....

All the Aggies will be partying hard tonight thats for sure......
Old 09-29-2007, 06:05 PM
12 Second Club

Like I stated last week. The Big 12 is in shambles, but now they don't even have OU to gloat about. Mack Brown is back to where he was without Vince Young (hell of a recruiter, not so much on the coaching) except at least back then he had Chris Simms, Colt McCoy is a absolute joke. OU put up like 220 yards today in Boulder. Tech and OSU might as well not even field a defense. Baylor is possibly the worst BCS conference team there is. A&M chokes on the big stage and has Fran as a coach. Nebraska is as soft as they looked against USC. There is not ONE top 10 team in the Big 12.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:10 PM
11 Second Club

I've been a solid texas fan for 40 years now and Rivals like Sprayed is just part of the bantering between rivals nothing new and he's actually kinda weak at it ..lol I figured we would loose 3 or 4 games this year but we look weaker than I thought we would be. I think we need to let Stiles<SP> run the offense for awhile. I just think he has better leadership qualities than Colt. Colt has not been the same since he hurt his shoulder last year I just hope Mac gets his **** together...
Old 09-29-2007, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Like I stated last week. The Big 12 is in shambles, but now they don't even have OU to gloat about. Mack Brown is back to where he was without Vince Young (hell of a recruiter, not so much on the coaching) except at least back then he had Chris Simms, Colt McCoy is a absolute joke. OU put up like 220 yards today in Boulder. Tech and OSU might as well not even field a defense. Baylor is possibly the worst BCS conference team there is. A&M chokes on the big stage and has Fran as a coach. Nebraska is as soft as they looked against USC. There is not ONE top 10 team in the Big 12.

besides all the dumb stuff you said earlier (chris simms sucked and colt mccoy being a joke even though he tied the freshman TD mark)

Make fun of the Big 12 all you want, A&M is still worse than OU, UT, Tech, OSU, Kansas St.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

Well said Sprayed well said...

Edit: I do think the big 12 is a good overall Conferance. OU will be there in the end also and Talent wise Texas should be almost untouchable...
Old 09-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
besides all the dumb stuff you said earlier (chris simms sucked and colt mccoy being a joke even though he tied the freshman TD mark)

Make fun of the Big 12 all you want, A&M is still worse than OU, UT, Tech, OSU, Kansas St.
Aint that the truth..lol

UT did look like dog **** today, at least they covered the over for me
Old 09-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badride42
I've been a solid texas fan for 40 years now and Rivals like Sprayed is just part of the bantering between rivals nothing new and he's actually kinda weak at it ..lol I figured we would loose 3 or 4 games this year but we look weaker than I thought we would be. I think we need to let Stiles<SP> run the offense for awhile. I just think he has better leadership qualities than Colt. Colt has not been the same since he hurt his shoulder last year I just hope Mac gets his **** together...
John Chiles?
Old 09-29-2007, 07:00 PM
TECH Resident

+1 Wow Colt McCoy Blew *** today!

Oh and just for good mesure Colorado beat OU!
Red letter day for Aggie fans!
Old 09-29-2007, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 04cobra
John Chiles?
I suck with names yes John Chiles out of Dallas.. He has speed and agility not as good a passer as Colt. It makes the Defense respect the possibility he might take off where Colt would be stationary 90% of the time.
Old 09-29-2007, 07:10 PM
LS7 Member

Where to start...

1) Coaching
2) Special Teams
3) Offensive line
4) Colt
5) Linebackers

There were a rediculous amount of problems today and that is how I rank them for most fucked up. I thought about typing a huge rant but it would be too long.

Main points:

* Limus needs to grab bench if he is going to dog his routes when he isn't the primary on a play.
* Colt cannot make a good decisions to save his life, and his accuracy is a joke.
* Quan is an incredible athlete.
* Our backup punter should always punt.
* Greg Davis is an idiot and continues to ruin our offense.
* Our linebackers are embarassing to watch.
* Our special teams players are poorly coached and make poor decisions because of this.

Some players on our team were performing today, but as a whole it was disgusting to watch. For me it all comes back to coaching on both sides of the ball. Mack needs to give his staff a wakeup or take charge. :puke:
Old 09-29-2007, 07:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Where to start...

1) Coaching
2) Special Teams
3) Offensive line
4) Colt
5) Linebackers

There were a rediculous amount of problems today and that is how I rank them for most fucked up. I thought about typing a huge rant but it would be too long.

Main points:

* Limus needs to grab bench if he is going to dog his routes when he isn't the primary on a play.
* Colt cannot make a good decisions to save his life, and his accuracy is a joke.
* Quan is an incredible athlete.
* Our backup punter should always punt.
* Greg Davis is an idiot and continues to ruin our offense.
* Our linebackers are embarassing to watch.
* Our special teams players are poorly coached and make poor decisions because of this.

Some players on our team were performing today, but as a whole it was disgusting to watch. For me it all comes back to coaching on both sides of the ball. Mack needs to give his staff a wakeup or take charge. :puke:
I watched Quan alot during his highschool days at Mart and he is also a good friend of mine. He is definitely a bad *** athlete. They either need to put chiles in to run the zone read or just open the offense up (4 wide) and let Colt run that type of offense. I dont even know if Colt can do that after seeing how he played today. Chiles would put the defense on their heels more though with the possibility of running. The defense is just.. I cant even explain it. They better have some hard nosed practices this week if they wanna beat OU.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Texas Director

Texas is indeed overrated. The Horns were exposed by a pretty good K-State team. We'll lose at least two more games in the regular season. I agree with UTEvo8, Colt shouldn't be running the zone read since he's no threat to run the ball. He should run more of a pro set and the I. Chiles is much better suited to run the zone read.

Sprayed, why do you always have to show your ***? You can't be serious about talking smack with the cluster f that is the A&M program. You better worry about the mess the Ags are than to worry about Daddy. The Ags are about ready to get completely destroyed in their remaining games and you're talking smack, lol?
Old 09-29-2007, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

I nominate Sprayed as the #1 fan guy for losing. He will talk the talk as his team loses the important games and remind us when other teams lose. What a winner!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1 KLR
Wow!
Upset Saturday!
OU loses to Colorado and K State whooping up on Texas at home!
no upset in lubbock tonight:
tech: 75
northwestern: 7

i know i know, no real surprise...