My Pics from the Beach Cruise !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

plus, i wasn't expecting the Vette to go out there on race gas...i smelled it when he took off from our meeting point...i was like "aaawww damn baby, you smell that ?!!??!...he's running race gas"

i then sent him a text saying "i can smell your race gas"
Old 10-07-2007, 12:58 AM

DUD U R FULL OF IT DON'T U THINK THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE THE TRUTH ON MY VIDEO "PS" MY LICENSE PLATE HAS A MEANING NEXT TIME PLAY THE WHOLE VIDEO.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

ill post all the vids on Sun, full length and un edited.....
Old 10-07-2007, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Old 10-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS? C5
DUD U R FULL OF IT DON'T U THINK THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE THE TRUTH ON MY VIDEO "PS" MY LICENSE PLATE HAS A MEANING NEXT TIME PLAY THE WHOLE VIDEO.
that WAS the whole video...the meaning of "shut down at 95" is "i stopped racing at 95 miles per hour"...you kept going and almost wrecked your car cuz you didn't stop in time...you jumped a hill and came down while throwing sparks and ****...your passenger almost split his head open on your roof !!!!!

and if you REALLY have "no excuses", we can always run from a dead stop ...yes or no ?!?!?!

you're the one that said "i would never run you from a dead stop...i know these things will get out really fast"...

so what do ya say, you wanna run from a dead stop ?!?!?!?
Old 10-07-2007, 03:38 PM

NO DOUTH MAN JUST LET ME GET MY S--T TOGETHER THIS TIME WE WILL RUN THEM ON THE TRACK SO U WONT POST ANY MORE EXCUSES.!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 08:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Looks like it was fun,
Old 10-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS? C5
NO DOUTH MAN JUST LET ME GET MY S--T TOGETHER THIS TIME WE WILL RUN THEM ON THE TRACK SO U WONT POST ANY MORE EXCUSES.!!!!!!
cool dude...good runs...i "might" be alot faster if i get the turbo i want for my car in a couple months...we'll see how it goes though...the wife is starting to work some overtime from Monday till at least the beginning of December

take care of that car homie, and if you need me, gimme a holler...and tell Gabriel to post those videos...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey motherfuck hear you been talking a lot of **** what you punished me and the vette, bitch you got by a car the most, and we only ran twice ********. the third time from a 30 role something happen with the vette but on the third honk me and you took off i then you let go like a ***** cause i had you by a car already so stop thinking you the **** cause your not. besides in all motor unlike you.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Teching In

LOL I'm Lovin the Drama, How about yall all get Turbos with Super Chargers and a bunch of stickers and see who is Faster..lol J/K, All I know is I wanna see some Fckn Unedited Videos and some Track Times.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gabeg94z
hey motherfuck hear you been talking a lot of **** what you punished me and the vette, bitch you got by a car the most, and we only ran twice ********. the third time from a 30 role something happen with the vette but on the third honk me and you took off i then you let go like a ***** cause i had you by a car already so stop thinking you the **** cause your not. besides in all motor unlike you.
hey dude, you need to watch your mouth...if you have a REAL problem with me, you know where to find me...have Porkey get ahold of me...call me a ***** in the street...

and no one knows what happened in the race cuz YOU WON'T POST THE VIDEOS !!!!!!!...the mustang got worked both times...we watched the video at the gas station !!!!!!!!!!!!

but you run your mouth more than the other two dudes and your riding shotgun like a ******* scrub recording all of the action while your garbage is sittin at home all broken and ****...

Originally Posted by gabeg94z
the third honk me and you took off i then you let go like a ***** cause i had you by a car already
WTF ?!?!?!?! the mustang NEVER HAD ME BY ANY CAR...POST THE ****** VIDEOS ALREADY !!!! NO ONE BELIEVES YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Banned

i'm so confused now...gabe is the dude riding shotgun recording with the digital camera...jesse is the driver of the Mustang...

now, lemme get this straight...i got gabe saying that his car beat mine by a car when he wasn't even driving ?!?!?!?...holy ****...i'm clueless as to what i'm reading now...

Everth = Vette driver
Jesse = Mustang driver
Gabe = scrub recording all of the races

HOW DID GABE RACE IF HE WAS MANNING THE DIGITAL CAMERA !?!?!?!?

better yet, WHY WON'T GABE POST THE VIDEOS !?!?!?!?!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by korterhorse_281
i'm so confused now...gabe is the dude riding shotgun recording with the digital camera...jesse is the driver of the Mustang...

now, lemme get this straight...i got gabe saying that his car beat mine by a car when he wasn't even driving ?!?!?!?...holy ****...i'm clueless as to what i'm reading now...

Everth = Vette driver
Jesse = Mustang driver
Gabe = scrub recording all of the races

HOW DID GABE RACE IF HE WAS MANNING THE DIGITAL CAMERA !?!?!?!?

better yet, WHY WON'T GABE POST THE VIDEOS !?!?!?!?!
maye the other guy is posting under gabe name...dunno...either way good kills lets get over it and move on...geez
Old 10-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Banned

that's cool, i'm trying...all i'm doing is requesting some videos of races i won...and the really close run i had of the Vette...gabe is saying that i'm talking ****...then he calls me a ***** and all kinds of names...the difference is we have met before and he seemed real cool...he basically knows me and how i am and for him to come into this thread and attack me like that is re-goddam-diculous !!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 05:38 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

was this the 10-30-07 cruze? Someone told me a Vette hit a wall going 60. True?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Banned

10-30-07 ?!?!?!

you mean the 9-30-07 ?!?!?! i didn't see any vette hit a wall doing 60 so i dunno...didn't hear anything about it either...
Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol!!! ok this is getting a bit out of hand.... im gabe!!! might i add im not a scrub..=) jesse is the mustang driver which more than likely used my screen name and replied to you , which kinda looks like im the one actually talking smack? WOW! awsome... oh and my garbage isnt gonna be sitting in drive way much longer.. so long story short we are all wanting the truth WHICH IS I OUT RAN EVERYONE ON FOOT FROM A DIG AND ROLL..... AND I CAUHT IT ON TAPE BUT THEN REALIZED I RAN OUT OF MEMORY ON CAMERA..... oh i DONT<DO NOT, have vids i have pictures! i say we all go have beers and admit my lt1 is the fastest...DONE!!!!!!! someone lock it and wait for new threads and vids.............................................. ......
Old 10-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Banned

i agree completely...i don't drink beer though...ill take a few rounds of Dr. Pepper and some Hooters wings with jalapeno cheese sauce

i talked to Everth yesterday and i tossed the idea about getting all of us together and hangin out...maybe we could go get some lunch or have a little man sex or something like that...you know, something exciting...but if we DO have a little man sex, please don't wait forever to post the vids, HAHAHA !!!

nah, but for real, i think all of this got way out of hand and i had no idea that it wasn't you posting...between all of us we can squash this **** real quick...

i'll holler atchya...