Few questions about my 05 Camaro RS....

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007 | 03:54 PM
Launching!

can someone please lock this thread, like for real, theres gotta be at least 12 of these open on the "gen III performance bolt ons, FC, LTs, intakes" section, and everyone knows the flux capacitor is water cooled and comes with the piping to get it to your radiator, i'm seriously about to have a fit over how big of newbs you guys are!
Old 11-12-2007 | 08:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by khaos288
can someone please lock this thread, like for real, theres gotta be at least 12 of these open on the "gen III performance bolt ons, FC, LTs, intakes" section, and everyone knows the flux capacitor is water cooled and comes with the piping to get it to your radiator, i'm seriously about to have a fit over how big of newbs you guys are!
Hold on there Sherlock! Those water cooled systems have been outdated for some time now! We have been installing the EMFACD for about a week with unparalleled success. Not one has blown off!

All that is needed to attach one, to my preferred location (hanging off the passengers door), is a tray very similar to the ones used at Drive-In movies. It's a no brainer man! With all of those Drive-In’s closed up these days, those trays are lying around like popcorn, no pun intended.

Think about it. The spool time is dramatically less than an Electrically Driven Externally Mounted Forced Air Cooling Device (EDEMFACD) by facing the intake port into the oncoming breeze. Besides, if you do the math you would determine that the EDEMFACD or even the Engine Exhaust Forced Hot Air Driven Externally Mounted Forced Air Cooling Device (EEFHADEMFACD) actually acts darn near like a Turbine Engine. Meaning, once it is spooled up it virtually eliminates any drag from the oncoming rush of air. In fact, we had to remove the windshield wipers on one car because it tried to suck one in!

Another problem I am working on as we speak is trying to keep the car on the ground at speed. See, when the cabin is pressurized by the EEFHADEMFACD to the point it exceeds the outside ambient pressure the car wants to lift. I spent the day yesterday working on some Canards that might just do the trick. I fashioned those after some Curb Feelers I had lying around.

As far as the 21 speed transmission is concerned... well duh of course I have that solution. Only I am going to have to recommend the 48-speed unit for this application...24 forward and 24 reverse gears. Here is a technical overview for your review....

The 24 x 24 transmission includes a two-speed power shift in each gear and also offers 24 matching reverse speeds. A left-hand synchronized mechanical shuttle allows you to reverse direction quickly and easily. The clutch and converter free, electro-hydraulic power shuttle provides smooth direction changes and faster cycle times to make it ideal for high- powered Flux Capacitor aided combinations. The shuttle lever is located on the left side of the steering column for fingertip control, while allowing you to operate the turn signals or implement radio station mods with your right hand. Flux Capacitated-MFD models feature a higher top transport speed of 22 mph (35 kph) depending on tire size.

As an option though I might recommend the 20 x 12 creeper transmission, which offers a mechanical shuttle and seven speeds under 1 mph (1.6 kph). It is a little more cumbersome but has it’s advantages over the 24x24 gear model.

How to power shift from HI to LO:
Simply press a button on the transmission lever for a 15% decrease in speed and an 18% increase in torque to pull through tough spots on the go without interrupting speed.

And you thought we were your average run-of-the-mill tranny shop.

Pffffttt.

g
Old 11-12-2007 | 09:26 PM
12 Second Club

no no no......the 24x24 tranny just won't work.....you only have a small window of oppertunity for the FC to successfully transport you back in time...unless u have some badass shifting skills, you will never grab enough gears to make it to 88mph....it just isn't possible.....the FC has a 60 sec time frame before the heat from the FC complete melts down the car.....the on;y way to use the 24x24 tranny is to install a full length FC cooler on the car....it would mount underneath the car with a attached icemaker that would continuously cool the energy created from the trash going into the FC....its the only way it'll work man..im telling you
Old 11-12-2007 | 09:28 PM
Launching!

well sir, i have a little update for you, the watercooled system has jumped once again by the use of the Hood Mounted Windshield Water propellant Coolant System or HMWWPCS, this obviously utilizes the water lines from the windshield cleaners creating a 100% stock/stealth looking kit, ALONG with 110% efficiency due to the lateral reverse g's being inacted upon the water in the pipes

righthanded enacted transmission with aeronautic redisignable drive, or RETARD is the only real plans for a transmission i've seen in the past 22 hours with more than the aforementioned 14a through 15cx109 packages from 6 speed inc
Old 11-12-2007 | 09:37 PM
12 Second Club

now that could work if you reversed the polarity of the water molecules making them attracted to the energy given off by the FC itself..if you turn to page 345,484,856D..article C of ur FC owners manual, you can clearly see that this purposed RETARD tranny is adaptable IF..and only IF you contact 6 speed inc and request a series 3 deadamizer with reversable telemetry and articulating triple67cyp 2billion PSI strength fittings.....these are a must for the install
Old 11-12-2007 | 10:07 PM
FormerVendor

Oh yeahhhhhh.... good call.

I forgot all about the RETARD. You guys are the bomb!

g
Old 11-12-2007 | 10:09 PM
Launching!

you're welcome and for a cheap 15000 dollar donation i'll sell you the plans, i was gonna market them myself, but it appears the actual FC is where the money is these days
Old 11-12-2007 | 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

for 10000 i'll send u the copy of James plans that i made
Old 11-12-2007 | 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

and we finally have lift off....
Old 11-12-2007 | 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
and we finally have lift off....
lol...just don't be mad when someone smokes u at the track and u ask what they're running and they respond with "a RETARD transmission coupled to a FC powered depleted uranium block with a set of 12 valves per cylinder FGR876TR heads"
Old 11-13-2007 | 04:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

I am going to look into the RETARD tranny... doe ACE have those in both Standard and Auto? Or will i have to utilize 6speedinc for any Manual shift tranny's? Does that come with the Paddle Shift option?

And if its only available in Auto, can i get it in TIPTRONIC?