sprayed1998...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 01:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default sprayed1998...

you still going to honor all the $50 ut vs a&m bets you made a couple months ago?? I still have my $50 bet on UT.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UT is goin DOWN
Old 11-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Texas Director

Lets see how confident he is in his team after all of the BS he talked about them earlier in the year. He can take his 6-5 aggies and I'll take my 9-2 Longhorns.

You've got a lot of guys wanting you to put your money where your big mouth is Sprayed. You out there?
Old 11-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Banned

I really do see tu going down in this year's game for some reason...
Old 11-11-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Resident

A&M has looked like crap the past 3 games, propably becuase of who they were playing and the Fran factor but keeping that in mind I don't think there is a more overrated team in the top 25 than TU!

A&M took it to em in Austin last year and its propably gonna happen again!
LUCKY Wins over Central Florida Nebraska and OSU aint gonna cut it at the Home of the 12th Man!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
A&M has looked like crap the past 3 games, propably becuase of who they were playing and the Fran factor but keeping that in mind I don't think there is a more overrated team in the top 25 than TU!

A&M took it to em in Austin last year and its propably gonna happen again!
LUCKY Wins over Central Florida Nebraska and OSU aint gonna cut it at the Home of the 12th Man!

Most Overrated.... so all of the upsets like Ohio State, Uconn, etc etc are not overrated.

Your logic is amazing. So much hatred for a school. I understand rivals and I love to compare and bullshit with all of my friends at A&M but you sir are just a complete jackass.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Launching!

umm...its not even an ag opinion that tu is the most overrated team, its been said by plenty of people all over espn, its not unrealistic....hate to break it to ya
Old 11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

college football is overrated, there now we all can live together in peace
Old 11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Texas Director

H/C, looks like my prediction of a 6-6 season for the Ags was right on the mark. You want to talk about overrated? The Ags were WAAAY overrated in your own mind, and of course they'll finish unranked for what, the sixth or seventh year in a row? And you want to talk ridiculous smack about Texas who has absolutely OWNED A&M recently?

Why don't you pony up and put your money where your mouth is? Texas is going to win and cover this year on T+1. How much do you want to put on it? This team has quit on Fran and they've embarrassed themselves in 5 out of 11 games.

IMO the most overrated team in CFB is LSU. They've won two ball games by the most unbelievable of cirucumstances and should really have three losses. Honestly, there isn't a dominate team this year. If Kansas wins out it will be a crime if they're not in the NC game.

Last edited by mmiller; 11-11-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Launching!

wasn't there a big deal about people who brought down other people instead of just rooting for their own team....oh well everyones a hypocrite, texas is overrated, the ags had potential the beginning of the year, but like you said they quit on fran, and seriously, lets not start history again bc then someone will say "oh the past ten years has been tu "yeh well the 80s belonged to the ags!" "then someone will say 72-35-3" (or whatever the overall record is) thenn it'll be "yeh well lets go by the years a&m wasn't a military academy"

there that arguements out of the way
Old 11-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Texas Director

I'll admit that this is not one of Texas' better teams. However, they're getting it together on offense and are putting up a lot of points, which will be hard for A&M to keep up with, and why I think Texas will win pretty easily on T+1. I think the Horns are about where they should be in the rankings.

khaos, you say Texas is overrated in your opinion. Who would you rank ahead of them?
Old 11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Banned

yea, texas really put it to that bad *** Kansas State team...and the way they dominated Central Florida, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Okie State just SCREAMS end-all-be-all of the Big 12. If your first words when considering A&M v. Texas aren't "its a rivalry game and anything can happen" then you're a fool. The regular season means dick when it comes to T+1
Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
you still going to honor all the $50 ut vs a&m bets you made a couple months ago?? I still have my $50 bet on UT.

Why? You need $50 cause some one found oyu an LT-1.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Launching!

as they way things are going right now i think BC and michigan and kentucky and a few other teams are better than texas skill wise, and texas atm! haha jk, i'm not delusional like that, all i'm saying is texas will always be a powerhouse, but i think the rankings this year are based a little more on history, and not the fact they almost lost to so many no names, but since they got a w, its a w, but its really undercase lol definitely not a W, idk, just trying to be realistic, they didn't really have a rock hard challenging schedule this year

PS lsu seems to be overrated too, i'm not too biased
Old 11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

so is khaos getting in on this money action as well?.. alot of talk but no back
Old 11-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Launching!

hell no, we suck haha, give me like a 32 point spread, haha i'm one of the few and far between ags, that isn't dumbblind towards our football team, i know texas is better, but its not hard to say they got overrated in the top 25, especially with their easier schedule
Old 11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by big thumper122
yea, texas really put it to that bad *** Kansas State team...and the way they dominated Central Florida, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Okie State just SCREAMS end-all-be-all of the Big 12. If your first words when considering A&M v. Texas aren't "its a rivalry game and anything can happen" then you're a fool. The regular season means dick when it comes to T+1
who gives a **** if they lost to k state?? upsets happen. 9 out of 10 times. UT would have won that game. IIRC mccoy got hurt in that game too. not trying to throw out excuses. if you havent noticed this yr has been full of upsets. but since texas lost to kstate, they arent good? in that case. ohio state, usc, BC, LSU. They all dont deserve to be top 25 right? at least after they lost they didnt go on 3 game losing streaks like cal and USF. and ok. UT barely beat CF. just like a&m barely beat Fresno st. UT barely lost against ou. a&m got KILLED by ou. ut barely beat ok state, a&m barely beat ok state. The only game that a&m actually did better then ut in is the OK state game, but who cares? noone is saying that ut is the best team in the big 12. its obvious that ou or kansas are going to win the big 12. UT is an average team this yr. but a&m sucks *****.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
Why? You need $50 cause some one found oyu an LT-1.
havent found one yet
Old 11-11-2007, 08:03 PM
TECH Regular

I wouldn't get all high on UT just because they came off a big game with Tech. You wouldn't have said much after the last several UT games this season. They played good, but its going to be a close one in CS. I want to see a good game basically. Plus comparing how UT played Ok State and then how A&M played them, etc. is pure stupid. Too many factors and differences in the style they play.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Phil8616
I wouldn't get all high on UT just because they came off a big game with Tech. You wouldn't have said much after the last several UT games this season. They played good, but its going to be a close one in CS. I want to see a good game basically. Plus comparing how UT played Ok State and then how A&M played them, etc. is pure stupid. Too many factors and differences in the style they play.
^^ I agree, comparing how they played the same teams is pointless. Bigthumper mentioned it, and my post was to show that his post made no sense. He was pointing out that ut barely beat ok state. I pointed out that a&m barely beat ok state too. so where was his point at?