Tundra Vs. Cammed 6.0 Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Ive been trying to see one around but they are rare to come by. I think they are heavier, make less power, and Im sure I out gear him. Might be a fun race but Im pretty sure Ide win pretty good
I told you I wanted to run you and you told me that you wouldn't do it untill you had a chance to break it in, and then you were putting bigger tires on it.
This was in the post you made the day you got that truck.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Teching In

thats funny cause I Never initiate races....but for some reason EVERYONE tries to race me...They just wanna see how fast it really is. Im gonna put bigger tires on it anyways I dont care to race it....but its fun every once in a while
your in the left lane going the speed limit. They are just trying to pass you.

Last edited by LS_Juan; 11-29-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Are we talking about a "Vortec Max" or the standard 6.0?

A standard 6.0 has 300hp. Add cam, longtube, intake, tune...what would that be? Maybe 375hp?

Tundra = 387hp?

He won?
dont know if he was talkin rwhp or not
Old 11-30-2007, 12:15 AM
TECH Regular

WildBill ... i have this truck -- just gets my junk to the track --- 84 C30 454/Turbo 400 (its slow) .....Please meet me at the LTX shootout ... cuz i hate yer rice ... ill chain up to it any day -- cuz ya bought it to haul right ?? please .. try and move my truck ... Ill break yer camshaft .. pull it til the tailgate falls off .. what other recalls are on that truck ?? lol yer toy is a joke compared to american steel !

Last edited by Transamman25; 11-30-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Transamman25
WildBill ... i have this truck -- just gets my junk to the track --- 84 C30 454/Turbo 400 (its slow) .....Please meet me at the LTX shootout ... cuz i hate yer rice ... ill chain up to it any day -- cuz ya bought it to haul right ?? please .. try and move my truck ... Ill break yer camshaft .. pull it til the tailgate falls off .. what other recalls are on that truck ?? lol yer toy is a joke compared to american steel !
Yer english skills are a joke compared to a 3rd grader.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Old 11-30-2007, 08:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 98mysticZ
dont know if he was talkin rwhp or not
I wasn't talking rwhp, and I just noticed I screwed up on the Tundra's power. It's 381...not 387.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Addict

Omg hahahha. Actually there has prolly been like 3 recalls maybe. And the camshaft thing only happened to like 4 trucks retard. Hmm dont even get me started on ford and chevy recalls. OHH and please learn how to speak because if I actually did have to have a conversation with you in person I would have to slap you from the annoyiness. HAHAH I made that word up just for you
Old 11-30-2007, 11:49 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by playtoy
I told you I wanted to run you and you told me that you wouldn't do it untill you had a chance to break it in, and then you were putting bigger tires on it.
This was in the post you made the day you got that truck.
ya I still wanna. I just now got 2500 miles on it. Hahah. I only drive like 3 miles to work. When we talked about racing i had like 500 miles.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Ok, how about the recalls for the broken cranks on the tundras? ive heard about quite a few of them. That is one huge ugly *** truck. Seems like the guys that have to drive something that big and ugly are needing to compensate for something else thats way too small....
btw, i raced one going to work one morning with my 4.8 with just a few bolt ons and smoked him. he started the race, revving next to me and waving his hand, and my rcsb waxed him.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:30 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 04silverado912
Ok, how about the recalls for the broken cranks on the tundras? ive heard about quite a few of them. That is one huge ugly *** truck. Seems like the guys that have to drive something that big and ugly are needing to compensate for something else thats way too small....
btw, i raced one going to work one morning with my 4.8 with just a few bolt ons and smoked him. he started the race, revving next to me and waving his hand, and my rcsb waxed him.
I don't think they had problems with the crank, I believe it was snapping camshafts. It was a very limited number and since then Toyota has fazed out the effective ones.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:19 PM
TECH Addict

in your dreams chump...Dont talk crap with your slow *** truck. You are such an idiot. Bring your truck and lets race. your 4.8 crap truck with a few mods vs my stock tundra for 500$. On vid..man up *****
Old 12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Banned

in your dreams chump...Dont talk crap with your slow *** truck. You are such an idiot. Bring your truck and lets race. your 4.8 crap truck with a few mods vs my stock tundra for 500$. On vid..man up *****
You are an idiot Bill, please stop trying to defend your truck, just give up. Nobody cares about stock trucks racing each other and in case you havent noticed nobody really likes the Tundra, its overrated. Ill race you if you want though....You should put an LS1 in your truck, it might be fast after that. lol.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by capn smokey
You are an idiot Bill, please stop trying to defend your truck, just give up. Nobody cares about stock trucks racing each other and in case you havent noticed nobody really likes the Tundra, its overrated. Ill race you if you want though....You should put an LS1 in your truck, it might be fast after that. lol.
shut up dude no one asked you...Give up about what? I made 1 post about my truck racing a modded chevy..And your funny...lots of people like this truck...People just talk **** cause jelousy...A newer, bigger, badder truck comes out and people are all worried cause its from toyota and it makes there american trucks feel like ****. You get over it.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Pimp

A newer, bigger, badder truck comes out and people are all worried cause its from toyota and it makes there american trucks feel like ****.
Is that an exact quote from the salesman, or did you think of that all on your own?
Old 12-02-2007, 12:09 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by _Zac
Is that an exact quote from the salesman, or did you think of that all on your own?
hahaah thats funny...I never even talked to a salesman about the truck..did my own research and bought. I drove every truck on the market and this truck dominated all...go drive one. But it doesnt matter even if you go drive one and like it you will never admitt it
Old 12-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Bring your sorry piece of jap ****, im not scared of it. ill show you what real american hp is about. you can also video it all day long too and post it on every forum on the internet. its funny how you got real defensive after i mentioned beating toyota with a 4.8. it may have more hp, but my truck is alot lighter.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:50 AM
TECH Addict

Bring your sorry piece of jap ****, im not scared of it. ill show you what real american hp is about. you can also video it all day long too and post it on every forum on the internet. its funny how you got real defensive after i mentioned beating toyota with a 4.8. it may have more hp, but my truck is alot lighter.
you underestimate and you are so close minded...Wo cares if its jap...Your **** was built in canada. Did you not just rear i barly lost to a cammed 6.0....Im willing to bet my buddies lifted f150 will eat your crap up. gay little 4.8
Old 12-02-2007, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

you underestimate and you are so close minded...Wo cares if its jap...Your **** was built in canada. Did you not just rear i barly lost to a cammed 6.0....Im willing to bet my buddies lifted f150 will eat your crap up. gay little 4.8
was that you running 13.5 at hrp about 3 weeks ago? white bone fuking stock?
Old 12-02-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by renzos23
was that you running 13.5 at hrp about 3 weeks ago? white bone fuking stock?
nope.

Quick Reply: Tundra Vs. Cammed 6.0 Silverado