Stock Raptor 700r?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Raptor 700r?

Ive looked for days to find what a stock raptor would run in the 1/4. I have a buddy who is saying thay would not break out of the 13's and he has ridden one and he said it ddint feel that fast..I simply laughed and tried to find facts. Im sure some of you guys have one and can chime in
Old 12-01-2007, 12:01 PM
TECH Pimp

What does it matter, we all know your tundra is faster..

Than everything..
Old 12-01-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Addict

I am buying a modded 660 and it is fast as hell. I couldnt imagine a fuel injected 700 I bet it is damn quick
Old 12-01-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by _Zac
What does it matter, we all know your tundra is faster..

Than everything..
Did I say that? I made one post about a damn race..Were guys we race everything.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Pimp

Yes, but we all know where this is going.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

not sure about the time stock but My friend Stephen has one. It run real good stock. I was riding it and i pulled a 450R by a few bike lengths. Derek with the 450R can ride pretty damn good to. Well now Stephen has a full bolt on and tuned bike and run an 8.xx in the 1/8 of course
Old 12-01-2007, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

hey i used to race quads a few years back, and i had a built 686 raptor and that thing was dam fast.. it would pull the wheels into 3rd anywho idk a stock 700 im sure is straight line fast... its got a lot of power for that little thing
Old 12-01-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Addict

Yes, but we all know where this is going.
and where would that be? I asked about a 4 wheeler. Go clean your girl ride
Old 12-01-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
and where would that be? I asked about a 4 wheeler. Go clean your girl ride
I don't know Bill probably where all of your threads go. Down hill fast thanks to you verbally sucking off Toyota at every turn. Oh and Bill I don't have to clean my Girl car, Girls like it so much they do it for me.

Last edited by _Zac; 12-01-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Mustang Moderator

I don't know Bill probably where all of your threads go. Down hill fast thanks to you verbally sucking off Toyota at every turn. Oh and Bill I don't have to clean my Girl car, Girls like it so much do it for me.
F-A-C-T.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
TECH Addict

I don't know Bill probably where all of your threads go. Down hill fast thanks to you verbally sucking off Toyota at every turn. Oh and Bill I don't have to clean my Girl car, Girls like it so much they do it for me.
Really sucking off toyota huh? All I do is provide people with facts...People talk so much **** about the truck and they have no idea what they are talking about. They know its so badass they hate that it kills there trucks in everyway...sooo, they hear one thing and try to go with it making the truck seem crappy. haahah its so funny. All this talk about cam failures. It was like 4 trucks. tailgates breaking, was less than 10 trucks...Do you know how many **** ups chevy, dodge, ford, and gmc have.....just stop talking **** and dont be afraid of the new. people are so mad a truck from another county is beating there tuff american trucks
Old 12-01-2007, 11:37 PM
TECH Pimp

Really sucking off toyota huh? All I do is provide people with facts...People talk so much **** about the truck and they have no idea what they are talking about. They know its so badass they hate that it kills there trucks in everyway...sooo, they hear one thing and try to go with it making the truck seem crappy. haahah its so funny. All this talk about cam failures. It was like 4 trucks. tailgates breaking, was less than 10 trucks...Do you know how many **** ups chevy, dodge, ford, and gmc have.....just stop talking **** and dont be afraid of the new. people are so mad a truck from another county is beating there tuff american trucks
Bill I know about the trucks, a friend of mine has the fastest stock one out there. Am I impressed with it's speed? sure... Impressed with the truck as a truck? Absolutely not, the frame test was a big FAIL for that truck. A few bumps and it looks like it's ready to twist in half. I'm sorry but that's just not impressive to me. If you want to go fast buy a car, if you want a truck buy American.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:15 AM
TECH Addict

Bill I know about the trucks, a friend of mine has the fastest stock one out there. Am I impressed with it's speed? sure... Impressed with the truck as a truck? Absolutely not, the frame test was a big FAIL for that truck. A few bumps and it looks like it's ready to twist in half. I'm sorry but that's just not impressive to me. If you want to go fast buy a car, if you want a truck buy American.
dude the frame is plenty strong..Strong enough to out tow and out all all the others...If your comparing the test on the bumps look how much the cab of the other trucks shake. The tundra stays solid. Its just a test to try and make the tundra look bad. Any other test the others loose
Old 12-02-2007, 12:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to interrupt the debate here but I just find it funny y'all have almost the same exact post count... out..
Old 12-02-2007, 09:34 AM
TECH Addict

hahah true
Old 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

my buddy picked up a new 700r, and i wasnt all that impressed by it.....

but then again IMO it has to many wheels....

Old 12-02-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lionelc-5
So your Toyota is a little faster? Who cares? I will admit when i was younger I owned an import, but I realy did not have a choice(first car). But as I got older and out of school I did have a choice. I am not saying that alot of imports are not better quality.

But if more people would stand behind American made products , including cars, then maybe America could be more compedative. If they sold more, they could sell for less.

It is all a mater of choice, but some people just dont care enough about America to do that.

I do. I work in an industy(petrochemicals) that is now over run by forien supplyers, investors, technoligy, etc... So whenever posible I by our material (pipe , valves, plate, steel, fitting, and so on)

FROM AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS

I dont want to rant about this but I FEEL strongly about this.

So please, I dont care about your TOYOTA

Lionel Chatelier

Spell checker could be your friend. Maybe all the chemicals made you forget high school English or quite possibly you are just trying to make yourself look completely uneducated!

He asked about 4 wheelers, not Toyotas or in the words of the Great Lionel "He axed bout 4welers!!"
Old 12-02-2007, 12:53 PM
TECH Addict

So my typing skills are ****? Wow, you realy hurt my feelings there!
There was more to the post than just a question about a 4 wheeler.
how is there more to the post about a 4wheeler dumb ****...Go back and read it.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

So my typing skills are ****? Wow, you realy hurt my feelings there!
There was more to the post than just a question about a 4 wheeler.
Ive looked for days to find what a stock raptor would run in the 1/4. I have a buddy who is saying thay would not break out of the 13's and he has ridden one and he said it ddint feel that fast..I simply laughed and tried to find facts. Im sure some of you guys have one and can chime in
Tell me where there is more in here than a question about 4 wheelers...
Old 12-02-2007, 01:55 PM
TECH Addict

I have a raptor and a toyota as well
Toyotas are great trucks and well........ Back to what the thread was originally about. Anyone have 1/4 times on a raptor 700?? Wish I could tell ya for sure man