VICK got off light!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 01:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXws6
there is no parole in the federal system, rules governing time off for good behavior could reduce Vick's prison stay by about three months, resulting in a summer 2009 release.
i seen the same news paper you took that from lmfao but he will prob get more time off than 3 months.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:03 PM
TECH Regular

The State of Virginia has already brought charges against Vick. He could be facing up to 10 years in jail.....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/09/25/vick/index.html
Old 12-10-2007, 02:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mike96z
i seen the same news paper you took that from lmfao but he will prob get more time off than 3 months.
yep foxnews
Old 12-10-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DSIM
The State of Virginia has already brought charges against Vick. He could be facing up to 10 years in jail.....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/09/25/vick/index.html
same crime twice? fail
Old 12-10-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
to say "he didn't care about the dogs"

is wrong

I bet he loved dogs more than most people on this forum
loved dogs???

HOW OLD ARE YOU???!!!!

I wish i lived in houston!! Someone needs to slap some brains into you!!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Veteran

same crime twice? fail
The feds got him more on the gambling part. The state can still try him for the animal abuse. Two different things.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:34 PM
TECH Veteran

I also agree..he did not love any of those dogs he tortured and murdered. He knew what he was doing and didn't care. F*CK Vick.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Aquintero
To be honest with you guys, who cares how much time he gets? Do you think Vick cares about you guys opinions? So why in the hell would you care about him and his sentence? Let yourselves get thrown in jail and guess if he talks about you.

Is eveyone from houston as dumb as you and 2 slow? I know some people down there that aren't and i'm just wondering if there the norm or it it's people like you??I care beacuse I love dogs!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike96z
No, he has to serve 85% of his time MINIMUM in the federal system.

He probably gets the states charges dropped IMO.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** Vick, someone needs to drown his ***..
I hope the NFL never lets him back in...
Old 12-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Launching!

x2 on not letting him back in the NFL , i would of game him life in prison but bein a stupid ignorant fuccc.. Playn in the NFL and doin sum dumb **** like this.. 2 slow nice car but please check out SVTperformance for the B.S.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

there are some closed minded people in this thread

yall are acting like Michael Vick invented dog fighting
Old 12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

Just because people make it to the big leagues or star light doesn't really mean they're going to change their ways. Hell look at his brother. Here's some food for thought. Andy Reeds son is convicted on drug charges. Drugs that were used while staying in Andy's home. Does anyone think there should be action there? What parent really doesn't know about their kids shooting up in their own home.

Bonus: The courts today voted to reduce the amount of time served if your caught with a different composition or form of Cocain.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruser's LS1
Just because people make it to the big leagues or star light doesn't really mean they're going to change their ways. Hell look at his brother. Here's some food for thought. Andy Reeds son is convicted on drug charges. Drugs that were used while staying in Andy's home. Does anyone think there should be action there? What parent really doesn't know about their kids shooting up in their own home.

Bonus: The courts today voted to reduce the amount of time served if your caught with a different composition or form of Cocain.

Here's an idea. Next time you post, have a point.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you can do harm to an animal you must be cucu in the head man.. I enjoyed watching vick play but now I have no respect for that LOSER.. Throw his nalgas in a mental health facility

x3 I hope he never steps on the field for another NFL team
Old 12-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Exclamation redsox_ws6 Ignorant comment!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
I agree his sentence was to much.

lesson learned by all monorities, if you are very well off and make good money allways watch what you do, cause the Po PO's are allways out to get you, Kobe, Bonds,Wesley Snipes, Katt Williams, Snoop...lol, who next Obama??..lol. j/k
well guess who is ^ racist. Im sure that you have done nothing in life worth contributing to society other than negativity, and stupid *** comments like what you just posted. For one thing, what is a "po po", they need to screen the people that are on here and make them pass an IQ test before they are allowed to post anything up. The "po po", as you call them, are only out to get you b/c you did something wrong. If the "minorities" didn't rob stores, steal purses, rape people in the super dome, kill cops when they get pulled over for a traffic violation, and always get caught dealing drugs then maybe the Police wouldn't harass the "minorities". Besides the "minorities" are not "minorities" anymore. You all bred to fast and now we are the "minorities". they should have hung Vics' sorry ***, and then seized all his funds and given it to a SPCA. As far as Obama, why should we let his sorry *** in the office? He is of the same religion that these @$$holes are over here, that keep trying to blow up my Humvee when i drive down the road. He is just like all the other "minorities". Obama screwed up when he converted or announced that he was Muslim. besides who wants a person that sympathizes with the muslims. A interpreter once told me that "all terrorists are muslims, but not all muslims are terrorists." Not that there is anything wrong with muslims, but they have a tendency to call us infidels and crash planes in to buildings, and or kill the very people that im trying to protect...( Americans) so i don't feel bad when i, or one of my guys cut one of them in half. Also, all of Vics' sympathizers need to be beat with a length of hose. I only say that b/c they the (sympathizers) are probably guilty of the same or like the same thing. Keep in mind when you post something back about this angry rant that i have just made, that this comment was made by someone that is fighting for your freedoms to be a dumb ***, and post ignorant ****. I don't want to hear that I'm out of line or anything of the sort. When you put your live and the live of those you love on hold to go fight for the American and NATO way of living then you can talk to me about being out of line.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Here's an idea. Next time you post, have a point.
X2..but then again you are from Houston. Besides this is all my .02
Old 12-10-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by warpwr
Whaaaa ...? you are wacky.

Well, maybe more than most on this forum, but not me.
I also truly doubt most on this forum.

That ***** was hands-on drowning some of his own dogs on his own property. **** him. I have pro season tickets and I will not attend a game in the future if/when he plays.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
If you can do harm to an animal you must be cucu in the head man.. I enjoyed watching vick play but now I have no respect for that LOSER.. Throw his nalgas in a mental health facility

x3 I hope he never steps on the field for another NFL team
He needs serious REPROGRAMING.....There is NO excuse to harm animals....God's creatures, remember.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Redneck02
well guess who is ^ racist. Im sure that you have done nothing in life worth contributing to society other than negativity, and stupid *** comments like what you just posted. For one thing, what is a "po po", they need to screen the people that are on here and make them pass an IQ test before they are allowed to post anything up. The "po po", as you call them, are only out to get you b/c you did something wrong. If the "minorities" didn't rob stores, steal purses, rape people in the super dome, kill cops when they get pulled over for a traffic violation, and always get caught dealing drugs then maybe the Police wouldn't harass the "minorities". Besides the "minorities" are not "minorities" anymore. You all bred to fast and now we are the "minorities". they should have hung Vics' sorry ***, and then seized all his funds and given it to a SPCA. As far as Obama, why should we let his sorry *** in the office? He is of the same religion that these @$$holes are over here, that keep trying to blow up my Humvee when i drive down the road. He is just like all the other "minorities". Obama screwed up when he converted or announced that he was Muslim. besides who wants a person that sympathizes with the muslims. A interpreter once told me that "all terrorists are muslims, but not all muslims are terrorists." Not that there is anything wrong with muslims, but they have a tendency to call us infidels and crash planes in to buildings, and or kill the very people that im trying to protect...( Americans) so i don't feel bad when i, or one of my guys cut one of them in half. Also, all of Vics' sympathizers need to be beat with a length of hose. I only say that b/c they the (sympathizers) are probably guilty of the same or like the same thing. Keep in mind when you post something back about this angry rant that i have just made, that this comment was made by someone that is fighting for your freedoms to be a dumb ***, and post ignorant ****. I don't want to hear that I'm out of line or anything of the sort. When you put your live and the live of those you love on hold to go fight for the American and NATO way of living then you can talk to me about being out of line.
So just because you walked into a recruiters office and signed a piece of paper it gives you the right to post your closed minded views of the world. Last I recalled, most of the individuals who are fighting for this country are of a minority background. But this is a public forum in which you can voice your opinion on what ever view you choose.