Work out junkies: Best supplements for fast results w/the least side effects?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 12:43 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

20 minutes of tread mill cardio every other day

work out on the cardio off days.

Work out HARD with heavy weights and low reps doing 3 sets for 2 wks and then 3/4 that weight for lots of reps and 5 sets the other 2 weeks.

Eat lots of protein (chicken) every day.

Eliminate carbs every other day.

As far as suppliments, HGH will be best if you can afford it. Start at 1.0 then 1.5 next week and stay at 2.0 a day for the rest of the duratiuon.

If no HGH, start with "GEAR" available at GNC and get some Dermacrine

http://www.primordialperformance.com/derm_intro.cfm

You will feal completely different in 1 week and be a new person in a month.

Lloyd
Old 12-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
Just to add, I spoke with someone earlier on this topic and he recommended:

Creatine
NoExplode (nitrous oxide)
haha Creatine, lol - So highschool
Old 12-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by phantomLT1
The most important thing I wanna say again is a sleeping and eating routine. If you don't rest you are not going to get anywhere. Also someone stated multivitamins. Thats a good point also that I forgot to mention. Yes alcohol is bad expecially hard liqour if you workout then go get trashed off a bottle of Jack Daniels you might as well not have worked out. Now beer is not as bad. I drink my fair share on the weekend.

Also maxing out is never a good idea. Dont be that D-BAG that goes in the gym and puts 3 plates on each side and lifts it once while grunting loud so everyone knows exactly who the D-Bag is.
Reps build muscle. Concentrate on form most importantly.
I believe somenone said pyramid thats also a good idea for strength training.
LOL, i have to add to that: and then goes to the squat rack and struggles with 185lbs....LOL...
Old 12-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Adam98Z
Also do not over work your muscles. Most people who work out heavily over work their bodies. Results are their focus so they push too hard. Tendinitis and all sort of other joint problems can ensue. Believe it or not less can be more. NemeSS made a good recommendation that will give the muscle groups enough time to fully rest between workout days.

I also recommend a good pyramid workout for 3 weeks, then work on toning and joint strength for 2 weeks and repeat. Feel free to change it up as often as you like, you're body will react well with change on occasion too.
3 weeks on 1 week off
Old 12-27-2007, 01:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

yeah, not a fan of the creatine.

I guess it is better than NOTHING but the stuff I mentioned is heads and shoulders above creatine.

Lloyd
Old 12-27-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by c5_ls1_6spd
LOL, i have to add to that: and then goes to the squat rack and struggles with 185lbs....LOL...
Haha, most people in the gym never even find there way over to the squat rack.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Banned

Everyone wants to get BIG, but no one wants to get Cut/Rippped. Everyone wants to be the Bench Press King or should I say KANG (emphasized), but can't squat worth dada. If you're looking to get BIG and gain size and strength, DO IT RIGHT! Develop a 4 - 5 day/week workout routine with at least a minimum of 2 hours going hard on the weights. Drink lots of water, I prefer Gatorade or Powerade, but water is fine. Mon - Shoulders/Back, Tues - Legs/Thighs, Wed - Chest/Biceps, Thurs - Traps/Lats, Fri - Abs/Cardio. Following each workout run at least 1-2miles followed by walking a cooldown lap. Don't be skipping out on Tuesday because it's Legs/Thighs. Majority of your power comes from your legs and is channeled upwards through your body. Look at Major League Baseball Players and how their built to channel that energy, motion and power from their legs through the forearms to the bat.
Sorry for my bickering, it's just a pet peeve of mine when I go to the gym and see guys top heavy looking like scwharzenegger walking around thinking they own the gym, but then they have pee wee herman legs. The have no Base, I just laugh, because eventhough they may be top heavier than me, LOL it's just amusing to think if they tried to charge me up how easy it would be to put them on their back.

Last edited by c5_ls1_6spd; 12-27-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

I've heard conflicting arguments on whether it's better to do cardio before or after a workout, what is everybodys thoughts on that? I think it's best to wake up early and get in some cardio and hit weights after work, but most people only get one shot to go to the gym like myself and I used to do cardio after my workout.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Deca/Sustanon 250. All the results you could want in 12 weeks or less. Or so I've heard
Old 12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS69TA
Deca/Sustanon 250. All the results you could want in 12 weeks or less. Or so I've heard
just dont get deca dick lol. sustanon would be fine by itself for a beginners 10 week cycle. One of my friends just finished his 2nd sust. cycle and he is at 600 squat, 600 deadlift, and 375 bench.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
just dont get deca dick lol. sustanon would be fine by itself for a beginners 10 week cycle. One of my friends just finished his 2nd sust. cycle and he is at 600 squat, 600 deadlift, and 375 bench.
You only get that if you don't add some test. to the deca. You need to take atleast 500mg a week of test to get into an anabolic state. Your body makes around that much a week anyway, so you have to take in more than you produce already. I've took 750 sust. and 300 deca a week and saw the most results.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
I've heard conflicting arguments on whether it's better to do cardio before or after a workout, what is everybodys thoughts on that? I think it's best to wake up early and get in some cardio and hit weights after work, but most people only get one shot to go to the gym like myself and I used to do cardio after my workout.
I find to do cardio every morning upon waling for about 25-30 min. at arate where my heart rate is up but i can still hold a conversation, this seems to be the best for me to shed fat. i never do cardio before a weight workout, maybe a few min. on the stationary bike after a leg workout.
i will go pretty hard at the gym, so i find cardio unneccesary before a workout, plus it seems to drain me.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Typically you want a day or two for cardio by itself. It burns a ton of calories if you get into your working heart rate range and sustain it. A work out before or afterwards would be lacking because of the lack of calories in either routine. A morning cardio program with evening weight training as long as you eat well enough throughout the day is acceptable.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Sometimes my workouts suffer because I do so much cardio. Some days I'll play an hour or so of basketball before starting a workout, and those days make for some super draining workouts, especially leg day.

If you're trying to bulk up don't spend too much time burning calories doing cardio. You'll need those calories to get bigger.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pennys58
Here is a direct answer to your question:

Legal Prohormones (such as testrol, winadrol, deccabol, sustenol)
Creatine ethelyster (no water retention)
Tribulus (All natural and increases natural test levels)
NoExplode (Provides energy and Recovery)
Lots of Protein/Weight Gainer (Increases muscle mass and Energy)

Alot will depend on your workout. If you want to put on size, do low reps high weight, always have a spotter and push yourself each set. Try isolating the different muscle groups, train one body part a day.

Hope this helps a bit.

JOE
I'd listen to this guy!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:05 AM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok guys, here's what I bought

http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266009367

http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266006205

I bought the products above from Nutrition Depot off of Nasa Rd. 1 near highway 3. I also asked them what would be the closest thing to a steroid and they recommended:

Trenbolen or Winadrol. But they also recommended Novadex after I came off of it to be safe I don't damage my liver. The also had Supervol and Decabolen.

The Syntha-6 I posted above they recommended hands down over Musle Milk because it was better in every way.

They also recommended:

http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266005048

So what do you think guys? Did I make a good choice?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

How much of each do you take per serving and how many a day did they tell you. And do you take the top two at the same time and when that cycle is over you start the one on the bottom????
Old 01-08-2008, 10:13 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
Ok guys, here's what I bought

http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266009367

http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266006205

I bought the products above from Nutrition Depot off of Nasa Rd. 1 near highway 3. I also asked them what would be the closest thing to a steroid and they recommended:

Trenbolen or Winadrol. But they also recommended Novadex after I came off of it to be safe I don't damage my liver. The also had Supervol and Decabolen.

The Syntha-6 I posted above they recommended hands down over Musle Milk because it was better in every way.

They also recommended:

http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266005048

So what do you think guys? Did I make a good choice?
I was on the ISOPURE Low Carb & it is way better then this.
[

I just bought thist stuff to try it out & it doesn't mix up well at all. http://www.bsnonline.net/products/pr...d=834266006205I like the ISOPURE WAY better. The taste & the way it disolves in milk is way better.

Now I have a bottle of that stuff you want to buy & I hate taking it. Its way to clumpy.

Just heads up