Mustang owners are Crazy

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, i havent lost to a mustang yet in my ls1 , just the other day i raped some kid in a 05 body style gt, it felt so good cuz he was like wtf
Old 12-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Launching!

The other day my friend in his '02 DSG Mach 1 pulled up to me with his g/f in the passenger seat. She think's his car is all badass and she was smiling like they were gonna smoke the **** out of me. Heard him drop it in a lower gear, so I did the same. Let him get like a 2-4 foot jump on me, after that it was nothin' but headlights in my rear view. I bet he sure felt pretty good getting smoked by an LS1 with his g/f in the passenger seat. Oh how I love my LS1
Old 12-29-2007, 02:40 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
The other day my friend in his '02 DSG Mach 1 pulled up to me with his g/f in the passenger seat. She think's his car is all badass and she was smiling like they were gonna smoke the **** out of me. Heard him drop it in a lower gear, so I did the same. Let him get like a 2-4 foot jump on me, after that it was nothin' but headlights in my rear view. I bet he sure felt pretty good getting smoked by an LS1 with his g/f in the passenger seat. Oh how I love my LS1
Roger that.. I bet that made you feel great.. Especially with the GF next to him.. I love having those...

I had a guy over here at my work when my wife and I were coming to the company x-mas party who did the same thing.. He has a 03 vette and we have raced, and I have beat him before, so when we seen eachother heading to the party, he pulled up with his GF and did the same thing.... LOL...

I killed him cuz I had a unused tank of N2O and it hit like a motha..
But after that he has been like, Ira, help me install some nitrous in the vette.

LOL

love the N2O
Hate the STANG
Old 12-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by quickblade
Roger that.. I bet that made you feel great.. Especially with the GF next to him.. I love having those...

I had a guy over here at my work when my wife and I were coming to the company x-mas party who did the same thing.. He has a 03 vette and we have raced, and I have beat him before, so when we seen eachother heading to the party, he pulled up with his GF and did the same thing.... LOL...

I killed him cuz I had a unused tank of N2O and it hit like a motha..
But after that he has been like, Ira, help me install some nitrous in the vette.

LOL

love the N2O
Hate the STANG
Haha. Hella yeah, those are the best. Always makes the driver and the g/f feel great lol. I bet the girl in the passenger is like "I thought you said your car was fast", haha. Whats even better is when a ricer pulls up next to you and takes off super fast and get's like 3 cars ahead of you before you try and catch up, and then you still pull his ***!
Old 12-29-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Resident

Hey, I've ran into idiots that still think the old 5.0 stangs are the fastest things ever built and have even had a couple try to run me. And the new GTs are nothing short of rocket ships. I don't understand it either.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Arctic2002ss
Hey, I've ran into idiots that still think the old 5.0 stangs are the fastest things ever built and have even had a couple try to run me. And the new GTs are nothing short of rocket ships. I don't understand it either.
The 5.0 owners are the worst, lol j/k. There is a black fox body 5.0 here around the area that ALWAYS tries to mess with me. I've pulled him all the time in my previous LT1s. Don't even wanna see what my LS1 would do to him.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well my mustang story is kinda funny but ALL TO TRUE.....well me and 2 buddies (all 200+ lbs.) are in the TBSS and we are on our way back from a Keller's Sat. night GTG and the Jimmy Buffett concert had just let out in frisco and there is this BRAND NEW 07 stang with the BOSS stripe on the front that we managed to get up with.....(my passengers 1 has the SWEETEST Acura NSX if a foriegn job could be sweet this is it, the other has a 00 Camaro SS freaked out) when we get up beside the car it is a 45ish husband and wife that have obviously just left the concert and were all feeling good....

we start playing with each other and dude won't line up so i scream out the window to slow down....he slows to about 20 and starts nodding so i scream at em "JUST GO"....i held off till he was square into it, by the time i got on the throttle his rear bumper was at my front bumper....i dropped second dead beside him and shot out about 2 cars which was good i ran out of real estate and changed into his lane pulling away.....

dude and wife come up beside us trying to talk to me and all i got was BLAH BLAH BLAH....so we slow down....wife is talking to dude then tryin to say something to me...they were "WHATS IN THAT THING".....(i was thinking AAAAHHH MOTOR) but not tryin to be the DICK....i just said it came stock with the LS2.....the wife said wow that things fast....

the TBSS is the coolest toy i'm 12's with 3 buddies......now that's just wrong!!!!!!my buddies were just cracking up....they now beg to take the TBSS to GTG
Old 12-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

I am wondering where ya'll drive also. I cannot find a race for the life of me. And to help the argument I drive a 99 Z and a 02 GT and both are close to stock. Both with 3.73 gears and the mustang still has nothing on my camaro. Hell I was embarrassed, I got my *** handed to me in my GT by a honda civic.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

The other day my friend in his '02 DSG Mach 1 pulled up to me with his g/f in the passenger seat.
'03 or '04 those are the only years Mach's were made...
Old 12-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHEVYXTREME_00
Hell I was embarrassed, I got my *** handed to me in my GT by a honda civic.
not your fault....i watched a modded 06 Z06 fall prey to civic tin can....

sick little turbo car with two racing seats in it and ABSOLUTELY nothing else....cage and a few guages, nearly no fiire wall....he said it scaled like 1300-1400 something like that with my gray hair and bad memory.....car runs low 11's ALL DAY LONG....
Old 12-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
'03 or '04 those are the only years Mach's were made...
Yeah whatever man, lol. I know completely nothing about his car. I was going to put '03 but I wasn't too sure, but I know now it's an '03 with a Flowmaster cat-back and some other little goodies.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Launching!

I am wondering where ya'll drive also. I cannot find a race for the life of me. And to help the argument I drive a 99 Z and a 02 GT and both are close to stock. Both with 3.73 gears and the mustang still has nothing on my camaro. Hell I was embarrassed, I got my *** handed to me in my GT by a honda civic.
One of my friend's has a high 12 second Subaru Sti. Another one of my friend's is having his Honda Civic Si getting built in San Antonio. Supposibly, it's supposed to run like 10s or 11s (That's what he tells us).
Old 12-29-2007, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the g/f stuff. I was at a gtg and ask this s/c cobra with 620ishrwhp to race. He told me he had never been beat and he would only race me once because that is all he would need to drag me. Well to make a long story short he had to go back and tell his g/f he got drug by a n/a lsx camaro.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:49 PM
12 Second Club

I end up in races all day on the bush...
and North tollway above bush, by frisco...
75, not too much.. Over on 635 past 35...

And on 183, but bad news on 183 with the cops...

In ftworth, man every time I go in that area I get at least 10 people wanting to race...
Old 12-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Launching!

fly-bys are what people do when they lose a race and are pissed off. it makes them feel better about their slow *** car.

**** if i get beat, i let it go and give them a friendly wave.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
12 Second Club

One of my friend's has a high 12 second Subaru Sti. Another one of my friend's is having his Honda Civic Si getting built in San Antonio. Supposibly, it's supposed to run like 10s or 11s (That's what he tells us).
You think that is bad.. one of the guys in ballistic.. my buddy Chris...

Well he has a 86 dodge shadow that runs 11's.
and his buddy kevin has an 84 omni that runs 10's..

LOL..
I get drug by the shadow... and it pisses me off...
It pissed off all the vettes, and muscle out at ennis in Nov.
By the end of the day no one wanted to race him..

I have the video of that day.. Him beating me.. beating some vettes..
then by the end of the day I have video of like 3 cars waving him off and him having to run by himself.. LOL...
was a great day...
Old 12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm down, just for fun. I'll give you a shot at me without the spray and then we'll spray 'em both. You missed out the other night in HP, I had a couple of fun runs with that arctic white SS.

By the way, if your buddy wants to stop getting beat in his vette, I'd be happy to help him hook up the juice. I just completely redid my whole system. Check it out...

99 FRC
Old 12-29-2007, 06:19 PM
12 Second Club

Looks good.. Yes I have been wanting to run you.. We can do like we have been talking about...
motor to motor, then of course hit for hit..

I will let my vette buddy know about that... He is gonna be part of the club.
But him and his GF are always out and about doing ****... So once I see him next week I will let him know.. He is willing to pay for labor help also...

and as for HP, I was getting to going, but my dad called and I kind of have ditched him past couple of years... not to fond of his new found family...
They have thanksgiving and x-mas food, but then the whole family falls a sleep on the couch. I hate that ****..
My wife and I are like, lets drink.. woohoo.. but they are snoring away.. so its kind of waste of time.. but this year my wife also was like, we have to go..
That is the day he called, when we were gonna do HP>..
Old 12-29-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Junkie

this thread sucks.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
this thread sucks.
Don't you have some homework to do, schoolboy?

J/k. Had to give you some **** from a SWT alum.

99 FRC