damn cheaters went 16-0

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
They're flying under the radar right now and will probably beat the Patriots in the playoffs.

i was just about to say that!! the jags are getting hott right now!! and ****, the colts pretty much were beating the pats without 5 starters.. but oh well.. we will see.. anyways..GO COWBOYS!! .... CRANK THAT ROMO!!! LOL...
Old 12-30-2007, 12:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't wait to see the Pat's win the Super Bowl!
Old 12-30-2007, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
Can yall refresh my memory on what the Pats cheated on.
i didnt read much into it, but from what i remember, they were illegally taping the game so they would know what play the other team was running before the ball was snapped... the packers caught them at it last year and no one investigated... this year the jets caught them red handed and i think they were fined or something... just a slap on the wrist...
Old 12-30-2007, 03:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Silas2k
i didnt read much into it, but from what i remember, they were illegally taping the game so they would know what play the other team was running before the ball was snapped... the packers caught them at it last year and no one investigated... this year the jets caught them red handed and i think they were fined or something... just a slap on the wrist...
So taping games is illegal? I though it was called scouting.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Teching In

So taping games is illegal? I though it was called scouting.

LOL I think my sarcasm meter is broken. I hope that was a joke.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
i was just about to say that!! the jags are getting hott right now!! and ****, the colts pretty much were beating the pats without 5 starters.. but oh well.. we will see.. anyways..GO COWBOYS!! .... CRANK THAT ROMO!!! LOL...
who were the 5 starters and where was the game played?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM
LS7 Member

Pats were filiming sideline signals which is a big no no in the nfl. Belichick was fined a large sum of money, and they lost one of their (only?) first round picks for this comming draft as well as some other late rounders if i'm not mistaken.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by aggiez28
F the Longhorns! Most of America hates them. I hope that they lose.
Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but most of America does not hate the Texas Longhorns. Texas is very well known outside of the state and also very well respected and followed, unlike A&M.

BTW, I do think that a LOT of people hate New England. I was watching the Giants/Pats game at a sports bar last night and about 75% of the people in there were rooting against New England. Also on many of the sports forums that I visit there's a large percentage of people that hate the Patriots.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mmiller
Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but most of America does not hate the Texas Longhorns. Texas is very well known outside of the state and also very well respected and followed, unlike A&M.

BTW, I do think that a LOT of people hate New England. I was watching the Giants/Pats game at a sports bar last night and about 75% of the people in there were rooting against New England. Also on many of the sports forums that I visit there's a large percentage of people that hate the Patriots.
I lost alot, or what little respect I had for A&M after the Joe Pa comments. That was very ignorant on their part. Joe Pa is one of the greatest coaches imo. A&M looks like a bunch of ignorant hilibilles by saying stuff like that.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

although i hate em im sure pats will g o all the way
Old 12-30-2007, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

don't be mad because dallas doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell. They'll make it some year.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:10 PM
TECH Pimp

I like the pats, and the Cowboys.. Can't we all just get along??
Old 12-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1_bad_TA
don't be mad because dallas doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell. They'll make it some year.

you're right...Dallas has only played in more Super Bowls than any other teams in history and is tied for most Super Bowl wins in history.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
TECH Addict

I lost alot, or what little respect I had for A&M after the Joe Pa comments. That was very ignorant on their part. Joe Pa is one of the greatest coaches imo. A&M looks like a bunch of ignorant hilibilles by saying stuff like that.
it was one person that made that statement, and the a&m fans booed his ***.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Don't hate on the Pats, it's survival of the fittest , I suppose those tapes helped Randy Moss make better catches or Brady throw better passes. The Pats are a team The Cowboys are individualistic, if Princesss T.O. Doesn't get his catches he starts to rant too baby dipples/Romo or the coaches, the Cowboys are lucky to be in the NFC. And I do hope the Pats win the Super Bowl, so the haters can pout there lips and wine. The 72 Dolphins played in an era were the talent was inferior and plus they won't shut there mouths, If the Patriots win it all, they will be the best of all time, no If's or Butts.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Banned

Pats will be in the SB this year, earlier in the year I favored Dallas to represent the NFC but the cowgirls have looked pretty terrible on offense the last 3-4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if Favre pulls some old man magic out of his *** for one last hoorah.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Klive
you're right...Dallas has only played in more Super Bowls than any other teams in history and is tied for most Super Bowl wins in history.
Not a bettin man eh?
Old 12-30-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't like the Pats, they remind me too much of the Yankees.....

I don't care too much of the record it's just the way they did it by cheating in at least one of the games we know of....

I would rather watch College sports than pros...

Just supporting the home team...... Go Cowboys, even though you look like the **** the past few weeks, get it out of your system !
Old 12-30-2007, 11:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
Don't hate on the Pats, it's survival of the fittest , I suppose those tapes helped Randy Moss make better catches or Brady throw better passes. The Pats are a team The Cowboys are individualistic, if Princesss T.O. Doesn't get his catches he starts to rant too baby dipples/Romo or the coaches, the Cowboys are lucky to be in the NFC. And I do hope the Pats win the Super Bowl, so the haters can pout there lips and wine. The 72 Dolphins played in an era were the talent was inferior and plus they won't shut there mouths, If the Patriots win it all, they will be the best of all time, no If's or Butts.
umm... the videotaping helped in PLAY CALLING. If you know play the other team is calling. Dont you think that gives you an upperhand?

and if they win they'll be the best of all time? I think the videotaping bullshit will always put an asterick on this yr.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:10 AM
Teching In

playcalling? Last time I noticed they called the play to the QB via helmet, and yes they were stealing defensive calls but does Brady really need the help, he is probably just as good as Peyton Manning or better reading the defence. And Yes unfortunatly the asterisck will allways be there in peoples minds. But regardless I hope the Pats run the table and win it all.