Giants Cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHH thought you were saying that he was going to show up for the game. My bad.

Regardless its going to be a damn good game. You cant really say that it wont be because division rivals in the playoffs is always fun.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28Camaro30Ann
It will be a good game hand s down. Could go either way depending on who comes to play and who thinks they will skate by......
perfectly said.... enough bs talking and wait till game day

btw, "momma said" romo does look like the waterboy and foosbal is for the devil...lol

Last edited by DarkhorSe_SS; 01-07-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

and I know a lot of what I'm going off of as far as injuries and such is just what the media reports and such, but Theres no denying that the Giants haven't looked so strong coming into the playoffs. the Cowboys looked better last year coming in last year into the playoffs IMO.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bballr4567
AHH thought you were saying that he was going to show up for the game. My bad.

Regardless its going to be a damn good game. You cant really say that it wont be because division rivals in the playoffs is always fun.
I do think he is going to show up. I could call romo a choker in the playoffs because of last year the same way you could call eli a choker for his playoff performances. It doesn't mean theres any kind of relevance to this year. I more base my opinions based upon the season as a whole (which romo would be the pick) and recent performances (eli). The media and fans conjure up all kinds of crazy historical notes and patterns. Majoritiy of them are disproven very quickly, and a very few are always right. like favre in dallas.

You have to be careful to make gaurantees when playing strong teams, or you'll end up looking dumber than anthony smith when he played the pats
Old 01-07-2008, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
What makes you so sure you're going to get an "on point" Romo?

what makes u think your gonna get an "on point" manning?

your giants had a hard time stopping the bucs rush!! and that defense isnt even loaded on talent like dallas has on both sides of the ball!!

hey, wasnt romo on point both times they played your giants and won!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

You have to be careful to make gaurantees when playing strong teams, or you'll end up looking dumber than anthony smith when he played the pats
Dallas fans are very popular when it comes to making guarantees and the morons end up looking like a complete pendejo at the end of the day
Old 01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Dallas fans are very popular when it comes to making guarantees and the morons end up looking like a complete pendejo at the end of the day
you're one of few who noticed that.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Texas Director

...waiting on Eli to screw up like he usually does and cost his team the game while walking over to the sidelines with his head hung and his aw shucks expression after blowing another game.

Go Cowboys!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1

your giants had a hard time stopping the bucs rush!! and that defense isnt even loaded on talent like dallas has on both sides of the ball!!

read post 60. I thought the bucs were the number 2 defense??????? guess i'm wrong
Old 01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

fyi, talent doesn't win games all the time... It's whoever executes the game plan w/ less mistakes..
Old 01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmiller
...waiting on Eli to screw up like he usually does and cost his team the game while walking over to the sidelines with his head hung and his aw shucks expression after blowing another game.

Go Cowboys!
waiting to see romo throw a couple interceptions and still have that **** eating grin on his face until he realizes it's too late for late game heroics. just like the philly game. Then back to Jessica (which i'd take over the NFC championship any day)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

read post 60. I thought the bucs were the number 2 defense??????? guess i'm wrong

stats dont always mean $hit!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

waiting to see romo throw a couple interceptions and still have that **** eating grin on his face until he realizes it's too late for late game heroics. just like the philly game. Then back to Jessica (which i'd take over the NFC championship any day)

i wanna see eli throw those interceptions too!!

bro, eli isnt even as good as romo!!! if i was the giants i would have kept rivers...lol..
Old 01-07-2008, 07:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

then why is it you dallas fans always bring up season stats whether it's b-ball or f-ball??? hmmm

Not pointing you out but your cowgirl buddies on here
Old 01-07-2008, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

you just said the cowboys have a better defense than the bucs. the cowboys have one a WHOLE lot games with sheer scoring power. I'm sorry but your defense is not on par with theres (from a season stand point). Not to say the girls D won't perform well in the playoffs, but if you think they will it'll only be a guess. and a pretty uneducated guess IMO

Last edited by Mikey-Z-28; 01-07-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dallas Offense has saved their lil D plenty of times this year
Old 01-07-2008, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

i wanna see eli throw those interceptions too!!

bro, eli isnt even as good as romo!!! if i was the giants i would have kept rivers...lol..
yep, cuz he definately outperformed manning yesterday. If we would have had rivers yesterday you'd be playing Tampa
Old 01-07-2008, 07:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

you just said the cowboys have a better defense than the bucs. the cowboys have one a WHOLE lot games with sheer scoring power. I'm sorry but your defense is not on par with theres (from a season stand point). Not to say the girls D won't perform well in the playoffs, but if you do it'll only be a guess. and a pretty uneducated guess IMO

how is dallas defense not on par!!! the cowboys have not allowed a 100 yard rusher all year long!! the only one who did was portis in the last game. if the cowboys defense was so garbage, which is what your saying, then they wouldnt be 13-3! obviously your giants defense must not be that good considering u gave up 45 pts opening game in dallas... thinking your defense is good when u only have to shut down a banged up galloway is not saying much!!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

how is dallas defense not on par!!! the cowboys have not allowed a 100 yard rusher all year long!! the only one who did was portis in the last game. if the cowboys defense was so garbage, which is what your saying, then they wouldnt be 13-3! obviously your giants defense must not be that good considering u gave up 45 pts opening game in dallas... thinking your defense is good when u only have to shut down a banged up galloway is not saying much!!
on par with tampa is what i meant. If i meant NY i would have said ours not theres. and your defense played very very well in the opener. dallas OFFENSE outperformed our OFFENSE that day. If that happens again then YOU WILL WIN again. I don't think it will though
Old 01-07-2008, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

COWBOYS TEAM STATS
per game NFL NFC EAST

Total Offense 365.7 yds 3rd 1st
Total Defense 307.6 yds 9th 3rd
Points Scored 28.4 pts 2nd 1st
Points Allowed 20.3 pts 13th 3rd

like I stated, that deadly offense you guys have saved ya's tail in a couple of games this year the girls should of lost. Thanks to the d-line

Oh well just stating the girls defense isn't almighty and better hope TO plays... w/o TO that passing attack is AVERAGE!