forged motor?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008 | 10:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
Did they put your car on the dyno?

Why did it blow up?

Ask your boy Mikey about his pimp *** motor-blowing-tuneS he got. LOLOLOL
i dont like dynos and i blew my car up i fucked up ! it had nothing to do with trt they are just helping me get it back running whats ur deal with them anyway?
Old 01-13-2008 | 10:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
We have one at the shop just did a refreah on. Forged pistons, manley rods, polished crank, custom nitrous cam, lifters and all ready to drop in for $3200.00 firm. Give me a call 832 866 7406 if you are interested. It just came back from a full check up and rebuild from Griggs in humble.
sorry iam getting one built for a little less but thanks!
Old 01-13-2008 | 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
i dont like dynos and i blew my car up i fucked up ! it had nothing to do with trt they are just helping me get it back running whats ur deal with them anyway?
You don't LIKE dyno's??? LOL why is that? It's a tuning tool. Did you have a wideband on the car?

WHY IN THE WOLRD WOULD YOU SPRAY WITH OUT TUNING OR KNOWING WHAT THE A/F is?

Don't you have a race car?
Old 01-14-2008 | 12:36 AM
12 Second Club

You don't LIKE dyno's??? LOL why is that? It's a tuning tool. Did you have a wideband on the car?

WHY IN THE WOLRD WOULD YOU SPRAY WITH OUT TUNING OR KNOWING WHAT THE A/F is?

Don't you have a race car?
lol i said i dont like them i never said i never used one and what does having a racecar have to do with it??? and the tune was perfect for the spray it was just a 100 shot i fucked up... but you never answered the question what you got against trt? what car do you got?
Old 01-14-2008 | 12:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol i said i dont like them i never said i never used one and what does having a racecar have to do with it??? and the tune was perfect for the spray it was just a 100 shot i fucked up... but you never answered the question what you got against trt? what car do you got?
What do you not like about them? J/W

How did YOU **** it up? I'm just trying to understand how this all went down when the tune was PERFECT for the spray....

Nothing AGAINST them, just don't think they have a very knowledgable tuner/shop.

I drive a pewter 02 ws6... it's slow.
Old 01-14-2008 | 02:33 AM
12 Second Club

What do you not like about them? J/W

How did YOU **** it up? I'm just trying to understand how this all went down when the tune was PERFECT for the spray....

Nothing AGAINST them, just don't think they have a very knowledgable tuner/shop.

I drive a pewter 02 ws6... it's slow.
ok this is what happened i went to the track and was racing a trans am, i was at half track and let off because i was spinning, i saw him coming back and i hit the n2o button before i hit the gas i still won but i blew it up when i did it, for some reason i did not hit the gas when i hit the button so it was my fault the tune was perfect i was running 7.30s on street tires and not even hitting the n20 until 60 ft i could have got a 6 out of it easy... thats pretty good for a cam/100 shot/3.73s/stall car(3600) i was happy with it the tune woke it up...... and trt are good people billy is very nice and has always worked with me(money wise) they have never messed me over and have always come threw, for example they put my cam in the same day! i dropped off in the morning and i was cruising my car that same night with a new cam they have my respect
Old 01-14-2008 | 06:04 AM
10 Second Club

ok this is what happened i went to the track and was racing a trans am, i was at half track and let off because i was spinning, i saw him coming back and i hit the n2o button before i hit the gas i still won but i blew it up when i did it, for some reason i did not hit the gas when i hit the button so it was my fault the tune was perfect i was running 7.30s on street tires and not even hitting the n20 until 60 ft i could have got a 6 out of it easy... thats pretty good for a cam/100 shot/3.73s/stall car(3600) i was happy with it the tune woke it up...... and trt are good people billy is very nice and has always worked with me(money wise) they have never messed me over and have always come threw, for example they put my cam in the same day! i dropped off in the morning and i was cruising my car that same night with a new cam they have my respect

that might shut him up..... good people. Now after what happened to my GTP..... blowing up 2 pistons the day I get in it.....I am very selective on tunes.

TA = me.... all day
GTP = Sure as hell wasnt my mistake!

Like I said.... call me ******!