Cowboys fans, lets hear all the excuses why yall lost this game!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was gonna make a smartass comment to his post but I've read both of them a couple times and still can't figure out what the hell he's trying to say.....I do know that the amount of pro-bowlers on a team really don't indicate a whole lot.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Teching In

Im a big cowboys fan too, and about broke my laptop when they lost. Smashed my soda can agasint the table, and about made my girlfriend **** her pants from the sound, LOL. Anyhow, needless to say I was pretty uspet. They didnt play like they are capable of, and we all know that. Like said, too many penalties, and honestly, anyone coudl see the offensive line sucked ***** in the second half. I cant figure out the romo haters either, the dude is the real deal. Sure, he makes some rookie mistakes, but hell, he is young! hasnt had a ton of experience, give him some time. Anyhow, Giants whopped em fair and sqaure, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Anyhow, i agree about most of the people that hate the boys, 90% of them are ban-wagon followers. Anyways, hope the boys will come togeher as a better team next year. We will see. OH, and having 11 team members go to the pro bowl must mean they really suck *** huh................
Old 01-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Teching In

cowboys didnt want to win this game and the giants wanted it. romo and t.o. only care about hollywood. I dont really care as long as the patriots dont make it to the superbowl, and i think they should have an astrik next to there season record because they are a bunch of cheaters!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rodcpierce
Im a big cowboys fan too, and about broke my laptop when they lost. Smashed my soda can agasint the table, and about made my girlfriend **** her pants from the sound, LOL. Anyhow, needless to say I was pretty uspet. They didnt play like they are capable of, and we all know that. Like said, too many penalties, and honestly, anyone coudl see the offensive line sucked ***** in the second half. I cant figure out the romo haters either, the dude is the real deal. Sure, he makes some rookie mistakes, but hell, he is young! hasnt had a ton of experience, give him some time. Anyhow, Giants whopped em fair and sqaure, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Anyhow, i agree about most of the people that hate the boys, 90% of them are ban-wagon followers. Anyways, hope the boys will come togeher as a better team next year. We will see. OH, and having 11 team members go to the pro bowl must mean they really suck *** huh................
Miami and Buffalo have the same amount of Pro Bowlers as Jacksonville. Baltimore has more. Pro Bowl players don't mean much.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls6 cts
cowboys didnt want to win this game and the giants wanted it. romo and t.o. only care about hollywood. I dont really care as long as the patriots dont make it to the superbowl, and i think they should have an astrik next to there season record because they are a bunch of cheaters!
get over the cheating issue... The pats can only beat themselves!!

I still haven't seen much cowgirl nuthuggers on here since their lost.. I guess they feel silly and need alone time...haha

my team has been the E _ A _ G _ L _ E _ S and even though they pretty much stunk the place up they finished pretty strong bu they need to make a QB change and they still have a good team.. there is next year
Old 01-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Kevin Kolb? Uh oh....
Old 01-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Banned

I'm a texan fan and I'll say it felt real good to see the girls and tony homo go down...lol

Jerry jones face at the end was priceless!!!!

I'm not a pats fan, but I'm a realist and reality is they are one of the best if not the best team to ever lace them up and they will win the SB no doubt about it.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
I'll say it felt real good to see the girls and tony homo go down...lol

Jerry jones face at the end was priceless!!!!

I'm not a pats fan, but I'm a realist and reality is they are one of the best if not the best team to ever lace them up and they will win the SB no doubt about it.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that was a tough loss for my cowboys!! the practically dominated the whole game!! i think giving up that TD before halftime, with like 50 seconds left was tough! especially after you put a 20 play drive!! but those penalties hurt!! u could say all the excuse this and that, but those penalties were big!! that dumb facemask, and especially that personal foul late in the game!! and the o-line, just fell asleep!! it was a damn good game. like ive been saying, its gonna be scary to play a team 3 times, and especially playing a team in the same division.
barber was just unstoppable!! i dont know why they quit giving him the ball!! but oh well, they lost fair and square!! still a diehard cowboys fan!! i gotta root for L.T. now though!! nobody right now deserves a superbowl more than L.T. thats in the playoffs!!
Old 01-14-2008, 12:23 AM
TECH Junkie

lol. i've had my avatar and sig (made by mr. thumper) for a while now... I laughed when he wrote it, and still laughing now. Wish he wouldnt have deleted those threads.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Old 01-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Teching In

so I guess the most popular EXCUSE is penalties,...lol Did anyone trully buy the T.O. Tears for Romo. plus the Boys are super overrated, they play in the NFC, that's like winning the NL Central it just means u don't suck as much, not that you are better. The funny thing is that some liked to compare them to the Pats.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Teching In

yeah, im a diehard boys fan also, an always will be. Im also rooting for LT and the chargers to make it. Chances are they wont, but hey, it could happen.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Old 01-14-2008, 12:32 AM
LS7 Member

Rivers is a ******. I hope he can play against the pats and that they get destroyed.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Old 01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

So firehawk, who is YOUR team? How is penalties an excuse? Coaches that WIN will usually say something like we kept our penalties and turnovers to a minimum.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn firehawk that **** is pretty hilarious... only if I knew how to mess with it!! Strahan is the best one hands down

Barber is a tough runner but he ain't no starter... He was gassed and he is slow!

I think the main turning point of the game was P. Crayton dropped reception because the girls were up by 3 and if he caught the pass he was going the distance. Oh well they didn't make the plays and I'm glad their out.. All my co-workers and supervisor are gonna hear it from me tomorrow.haha I warned them on Friday that anything can happen and they were SOOO confident their girls were gonna win

Patriots are the best team left in the playoffs and LT needs to earn it. Lot of players put effort in the league to win but it don't run that way!! Colts should of blew the chargers out but they killed themselves. THat's the only way the pats will lose which I doubt. They are a very experienced team w/ alot of playmakers and one heck of a coach
Old 01-14-2008, 12:46 AM
TECH Junkie

houston.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:32 AM
12 Second Club

Owens will never be on a super bowl winning team...

Romo only played well til he got the big contract, now he couldn't care less about football

Parcells built the team, Phillips inherited it...and after these players cycle through they'll be right back in the basement

Cownugget fans...i hope you cry all night long

Haven't been this happy in a long time football wise