Cowboys fans, lets hear all the excuses why yall lost this game!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 03:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
I wouldnt call you a hater, just a complete ***. Cowboys lost because of too many penalties. For some reason there are alot of Romo haters too and i cant figure out why. Yes they had their chances and didn't take advantage. I have only 2 reasons why Dallas lost today. (1) Penalties (2)Romo had a few young QB mistakes and alot of pressure from the NY defense. He is used to neither. Romo doesn't even have 2 full seasons as a starter. he got frustrated after he got hurried and knocked down a couple times and that caused a downward spiral. Had the boys lost today you would be yelling that they got lucky and have no chance against Greenbay. Tell me, who have you been rooting for since the first game?

<< Long time cowboy fan AKA Americas team!!
Sorry bro, but America's team is the New England PATRIOTS.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:18 AM
Staging Lane

BTW: 49ers fan till I die. But i'm a HUGE Brett Favre fan....they just don't make them like him anymore! My respects the Favre, he's BAD ***.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:09 AM
TECH Addict

I`m a true Cowboys fan all the way. We lost! Plain and simple! BUT I would never come on any site and talk about any Team like you fellas do! Its really something to look at all the post and see how you say homo etc. Get real! there are teams I don`t like, but would never say the things about there players like you fellas are doing. I`m a Texan fan also! We sucked pretty bad there! I don`t know, some people need to just grow up!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by beardWS6
I`m a true Cowboys fan all the way. We lost! Plain and simple! BUT I would never come on any site and talk about any Team like you fellas do! Its really something to look at all the post and see how you say homo etc. Get real! there are teams I don`t like, but would never say the things about there players like you fellas are doing. I`m a Texan fan also! We sucked pretty bad there! I don`t know, some people need to just grow up!
i'm just breaking peoples ***** man... they take this **** too serious. Good game, cowboys are helluva team, just caught a bad break.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:12 AM
TECH Addict

Wow, so Romo sucked it up last night. Anyone know what he was doing during the 4th quarter? Not throwing it away when he's about to get sacked, throwing it away with no pressure while still in the pocket. Multiple desperate deep throws to T.O. in the endzone.....

the way they played they deserved to lose, not much you can say about that sad performance
Old 01-14-2008, 07:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by just-a-z
Awesome first post. NFC is terrible and the Cowboys are overrated
used to be the other way around remember the competition of the bills vs the boys? and that WAS the superbowl NFC has some more chances to beat AFC - several teams almost beat the Pats this year- it can happen i have to admit the cowboys have lost something in the last 4 games - what about the Bears? didnt even make post season and the wonderous Colts? like dallas -OUT hey its just of game of WAY over paid players
Old 01-14-2008, 07:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 00WSik
yeah keep telling yourself that , they are winning BIG now but that dont make them Americas team
Old 01-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Launching!

firehawk... pretty good **** there,i am going to borrow it...

that is as soon the hospital releases me from the cardiac ward...****,jerry jones is killing me...his face looked like a battle drum that landry beat on for a month...
Old 01-14-2008, 08:11 AM
On The Tree

So firehawk, who is YOUR team? How is penalties an excuse? Coaches that WIN will usually say something like we kept our penalties and turnovers to a minimum.

Search back in all their loses and close games by all the original nuthuggers and you will see that penalties was the biggest excuse in all of them. Maybe they need more discipline 2 control their emotions.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Texas Director

Very well said.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

How is this any different then when they win and half the state gets up here and talks smack. I made this post as clean as possibble with no name calling at all(fearing I might get banned..lol) just a normal post for the guys on the otherside of the table to poke fun at the Cowboys) so how do we need to grow up, b/c you say so, D we are just giving a little payback thats all.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

They buckel under pressure. They dont win when it really counts.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Banned

It's all in good fun man, cowgirl fans do the same thing. I'm just about as big a sports fan as you will find and I root for my teams (texans,rockets,stros, UT) no matter what and I take the ball busting if we lose but at the end of the day it's just a game and I get over it after a few stiff drinks.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by 00WSik
Yeah thats why all of America will be cheering for the Chargers this sunday...
Old 01-14-2008, 08:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Shouldn't have gone to Cabo, Tony. Day before a Big game
Old 01-14-2008, 09:01 AM
TECH Regular

You still have yet to say who your pick for this season was.
My team is the Steelers;that's where my dad is from and the team I played on for Pop Warner ! I've liked them during the 70's till present. I also have a real affinity for them now that they have Mike Tomlin as coach seeing as how we went to school together !!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

Nothing at all wrong with the steelers. They have a GREAT coach. ProStreet STILL hasnt said who is pick was for this year was though. Until then he is still a ***. Pats should have been penalized HEAVILY for the use of crowd noise over the loud speaker. Even commentators noticed it during games before they got caught. I got $$$ the pats dont even go to the playoffs next year. Cowboys have been called Americas team for a LONG time show me ANY other team that has been called that. I still want Favre to go out with a bang just because i like that guy. Would be cool to see the chargers get it as well. I HATE Shockey so if the giants go it would be cool to see him not get to play. Both Mannings in the superbowl would have been the best IMO. Like stated Romo is young and makes young mistakes (like holding onto the ball too long and intentional grounding) I dont care, he is still the best thing to happen to the team in a few years.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:06 AM
TECH Regular

Pats should have been penalized HEAVILY for the use of crowd noise over the loud speaker. Even commentators noticed it during games before they got caught.
I think you mean the Colts. Pats video'd the coaches signals.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

true dat beard!! tough loss!! but i knew it was gonna be tough man. beating the same team 3 times in the same division. the cowboys pretty much were dominating the whole game. just a bunch of bonehead plays. especially that play where leonard davis jumped on top of strahan! .. we got a big first down on that play only to get a 15 yard personal foul. that was really dumb. i dont know why they quit running the ball?

but romo just needs more experience!! that guy has all the things to be a good QB!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

All I have to say is, you all "Cowboys" fans get on here and bash all the time. You all lose and downplay every loss! lol. Like Strahams comments, I hope the popcorn is ready in Dallas!! lol. The Texans are my team stand behind them all the way. Our record in the AFC would probably be 11-5 in the NFC. Oh yeah, why was MR. BIG MOUTH crying on tv! lol. I thought he was telling everybody to get their popcorn ready? They lost that game when they found out they were playing the GIANTS again. They even said it themselves. They basically talked themselves out of that game before it even started. My opinion.