Work out junkies come in. Part II

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4x10? what are you trying to accomplish? 40 reps an exerciser is a lot man..

might want to drop to 4X6 of same weight or 4X7
Old 01-19-2008, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok everything Ben said, Do it! Do it! I dont even have to look at him and just see what he post and I can guarantee he is in tremendous shape. Like he said, the key is eating that protein before and after in that time frame. You cant eat too much, especially when you are stacking and working out all the time. The 3 eating every three hour thing. That is a must for maximum gains. If you took anything from all of this, take that. Protein, protein, protein, before and after work out, and trying to put something in you every three hours. Your workout plan sounds good and the supplements should help some, but you have to work out and not give up. If you asked me, this is what I would say take. LOL! It works!

2cc of Test 300 a week
1.5cc of Deca 250 a week

for a twelve week cycle, and I guarantee you will put on 20-30 pounds of muscle in your first cycle. Just my recommendation. Your spending all that money on those supplements anyway, might as well spend just a lil more on the real **** that works! Good Luck!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:57 AM

hahahaha.. awsome wrkout adam. lol
Old 01-19-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by flemshady
Ok everything Ben said, Do it! Do it! I dont even have to look at him and just see what he post and I can guarantee he is in tremendous shape.
LOL, not quite, but getting there!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Good post. And no, not all that you can buy from nutrition stores is a gimmick. Glutamine, BCAAs, active multi vite, and glucosamine are all things I keep consistant.............when I am consistantly working out. I do like the NOexplode type mixes, they really help with my state of mind and energy level, they also really aid in muscle endurance. Dont really get down on creatine though, its only ever made me bloat with alittle water. If I wanted that **** I would take some d-bol.

I was referring to the "steroid alternatives" you'd buy at a store. If it worked like prescribed, it would be banned, a la M-1T.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:15 PM
9 Second Club NA

There are several companies that make NO products, any particular one you recommend? I just so happened to try the BSN NOExplode this time around.

CE2 - The only thing I found was at GMC, it was MRI brand.

Orastan - Gaspari

Decabolen

Whey Protein - Any particular brand?

Glutamine

Amino acids

Rather than taking so many different products, is there anything out there that retains most/all the important ingredients that can be taking before and after working out? Or even 2 seperate drinks/shakes/pills for pre and post work out.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
There are several companies that make NO products, any particular one you recommend? I just so happened to try the BSN NOExplode this time around.

Orastan - Gaspari

Decabolen

Glutamine

Amino acids

Rather than taking so many different products, is there anything out there that retains most/all the important ingredients that can be taking before and after working out? Or even 2 seperate drinks/shakes/pills for pre and post work out.
why don't you just eat a lot (healthy), sleep a lot, and do compound lifts... On this 'routine' i've put on 55lbs (no fat) in 1.2 years and increased most of my lifts by 120lbs. It's not ******* hard man. As far as supplements, a nice whey is all you need. ON 100% Whey - Chocolate has worked for me.

go to bodybuilding.com and read .. if you insist.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Stang Man
I was referring to the "steroid alternatives" you'd buy at a store. If it worked like prescribed, it would be banned, a la M-1T.
Sad thing is, M1T was only worth taking because it was legal. Now that it isnt, you might as well use the real ****. Kinda like putting ephedrine in the same class as meth.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:46 PM
TECH Pimp

Don't skip days cause your sore wtf dawg?
Old 01-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Teching In

yea dont skip days if ur soar just take it like a man and be very careful not to strain ur muscles while working another muscle group.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

what are some snack ideas?

I am allergic to fruits, uncooked vegetables, and as far as nuts I can only eat peanuts although that is not a nut.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Dragaholic

Orastan - Gaspari

Decabolen

Glutamine

Amino acids

Holy supplementation batman.

If you stick to a good Whey protein (I use and recommend the EAS stuff), eat healthy, drink plenty of water, get plenty of rest, and really work hard you'll see really good results.

As far as combining supplements, EAS makes some stuff that's kinda combined for post-workout. They have shakes with the proper amount and type of Protein and Carbs. They also make something called Muscle Guard, which a lot of people take to help with muscle breakdown and soreness.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sleepersilverado
what are some snack ideas?

I am allergic to fruits, uncooked vegetables, and as far as nuts I can only eat peanuts although that is not a nut.
oh man **** i dont know what i would do if i was allergic to fruits, i also never heard of someone being allergic to fruits??? well snacks as far as protein bars, granola bars, etc
Old 01-22-2008, 10:37 PM
10 Second Club

My 12-16 oz. curls have really helped my abs to develope....
Old 01-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
lol nice
Old 01-23-2008, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by aDaM Ws6
oh man **** i dont know what i would do if i was allergic to fruits, i also never heard of someone being allergic to fruits??? well snacks as far as protein bars, granola bars, etc
yea the alergist did not believe me when i went to see him and he thought i had an intollerance to something. I assured him i had delt with the problem for about 8 yrs before seeing him and sure enought he was amazed when he tested me.

i would realy like to eat raw carrots as a snack but that is what i am most allergic to.

edit: it is not that i am allergic to all of them but 90% of them i would eat and like and just trying others is not worth it.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ

if you want to get better you will increase to 40oz curls. they really help out
Old 01-23-2008, 08:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

I said screw diets, screw giving my body all the crap over the counter. I just went back to what i know best and that is MMA. Started back monday and droping weight quick. My cardio sucks really bad but I last 2hrs of it barely. You might want to try it. Eat wtf you want and just cut and build mass. I am training at Miletich. We have a full gym and everything. http://www.mfshou.com/Welcome.html
Old 01-23-2008, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

I still vote Test and Deca!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
9 Second Club NA

SiL3NtXWS6, I do eat a lot, but I wouldn't say it's healthy. I don't eat junk food all day either. For instance, today for lunch, I ate baked pork chops, green beans, and mashpotatoes & gravy, water, and a peanut butter/chocolate snack. I don't have time to sleep a lot, I have too big of a schedule and not enough time in the day. Where do you buy ON products locally or do you have to buy it online?

_Zac, who said I skip days. I've been steady at it for 3 weeks now.

aDaM Ws6, that's why I alternate from upper to lower from day to day to let one rest while I'm working the other.

Ben R, I just listed those because they have been mentioned previously. Eating healthy is probably not going to happen for me. I don't need to lose weight. I don't have much time to sleep. I drink as much as I can, but it's not much (may 1/2 gallon). I'm trying to work up to a gallon, but I'm really not thirsty because I don't do any physical work at work. But when I get home, I do work out good.

INVISIBLEZ, LMAO. I knew someone was bound to come in here and say that.

1INSANEGTO, that's the thing, I don't need to drop weight, just gain mass.

flemshady, are you referring to testosterone and decabolen?

Quick Reply: Work out junkies come in. Part II