look what this little shitbox did at HRP this past sunday at the gay import event!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's with all the fat guy talk anyway? Making fun of fat people is a hate crime! After I polish of this Baconator and diet Coke, I'm gonna take a nap and then kick some ***
Old 01-22-2008, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Go drink some ensure you old *******!

Damn Gray, u r killing me...I know im old, but I can talk some ****....I have 15 years more experience in that field..lol
Old 01-22-2008, 07:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmiller
Here we go again. Let it go dude.

C....you know im just messing around don't you, I let it go last week...
Old 01-22-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Way to go Duy your car is fast as ****.Now quit ******* with Ross he is a good Guy I have known him for a long time!!And andrew I think you and Matt Miller need to just get married.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Launching!

That little ****** can move!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by U LUZ
Way to go Duy your car is fast as ****.Now quit ******* with Ross he is a good Guy I have known him for a long time!!And andrew I think you and Matt Miller need to just get married.
Damn John, ur killing me 2 Keep it up I will pull ur Pizza privelages away

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 01-22-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

ya jason or st00pid or whatever his name is LOL is a bad *** tuner and builder from what ive got over the years while i was on houston-imports
Old 01-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Banned

bad little rice rocket

How the hell did girlfriends get brought into this...lol? Donald trump has a fine *** girlfriend and we all know why....
Old 01-22-2008, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This guy and Billy need to meet up so we can see who's post can contain the most typos and general ham fisted pounding of the keyboards.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Seriously though, that car did a pretty damn good impersonation of a top fuel dragster.

I'd almost be impressed if the guy driving it didn't type like a 5th grader. Keep it classy import guys.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:24 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Bitch, you won't drag ****, you have slow street cars........ J/K
Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot everybody beats me!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I just wanna drive it....
Old 01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude, that car was movin!!! Rock on!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Holy hell, batman!

Good job on the run Duy!! Killer time and the 240 looks pretty nice. My fave import would definately be a 240 or skyline

But in all seriousness, dude, please keep the F-body flaming to yourself. Most of the members here have an F body, or a similar GM Sports car (Vettes, GTOs, etc), so it really isn't nice or appropriate to flame throw something that so many of us are passionate about and have made effort to make and join a website for.

I mean yes, many Domestics people will often flame imports, but guess what? This is a primarily domestics forum, and is called "LS1tech" because it is all for people who own LS1-powered cars (mostly domestics, except those crazy LS1 powered 240s and Rx7s). So I mean, it may not sound fair, but it's just a given that a large percentage of Domestics enthusiasts do not like imports and will therefore speak negatively of them. That's just how it is. Just like how mustangers talk smack about Fbodders, or how Tuners love to talk about how they "beat a camaro." Truth be told, there will always be that imports vs domestics rivalry, so there shouldn't be any shock when posting on a primarly domestic forum, that people may not speak highly of your import.

Now again, I for one actually appreciate other types of cars. And yes I am a fan of 240s and yours is especially badass!

Sorry for the long post! I'm just stating the should-be obvious and trying to make a point from a non-partial p.o.v here!

So yeah, back on topic.

And to quote the great "Thumper" of the Disney film "Bambi":

"If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all!"

lol

Now let's all get along and be happy ^_^
Old 01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Pimp

Best thread ever..

Duy I think I'll jump on the band wagon and hate you too.. Next time you ask me to put race gas in your car, you sir are getting the finger!!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by U LUZ

read the thread..he started it (haha, sounding like a 5th grader)
and he has done it few times already..but im going to ignore him..cuz it doesnt even bother me..

and to all that said i cant spell..what can i say?????? 8 years of undergrad and postgrad education didnt teach me ****..maybe too much
(i can't spell because i am on a small laptop and i dont proof my posts)

most of ya know i dont hate on any cars...to me and my freinds, we think its funny that some of these guys that make fun of imports usually drive an Fbody or a mustang..and calling import **** boxes and ricers..its almost as funny as those Hondas boys making fun of the mustangs..

just read some of the replies and their sigs..havent you noticed its the guys with 2nd gen Fbodies and some old *** 3rd gen talking the smack..all the ones with nicer and faster Fbodies usually dont talk ****..Tiago, Jeff, Dennis, and a bucnh more..much props guys

When some of you step up and drive Vettes, Vipers, porsches, Ferraris, and Lambos..maybe then you can go around and call imports **** boxes...
Old 01-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Mustang Moderator

Nice run Duy! That 240 is coming along nicely...you guys think it's got a "7" in it??? How much boost/nitrous was that???

Take care,
Paul
Old 01-22-2008, 10:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by _Zac
Best thread ever..

Duy I think I'll jump on the band wagon and hate you too.. Next time you ask me to put race gas in your car, you sir are getting the finger!!

bitch..you better help me..hey do you have that photochop of me driving all those cars awhile back on H-I....im sure these guys will get a laugh at me in General Lee (it was the general lee right?)
Old 01-22-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sc300
When some of you step up and drive Vettes, Vipers, porsches, Ferraris, and Lambos..maybe then you can go around and call imports **** boxes...
not really sure why but this statement really urks me.. i personally don't ever talk **** about ANYONE'S ride since not everyone can afford a luxury vehicle. since you can, congrats but it's almost as if you're rubbing it in our faces and that's really not cool. i understand the point you're trying to make, and congrats on your success but dude...... it's all about respect.. even if i did drive an F430 or Murcielago, I would NEVER clown one someone who couldn't afford the same luxuries. My father was rich out of his mind, (1st VP of MSDW), owned 5 homes at the time of his death last Feb, and he taught me to NEVER disrespect anyone especially the less fortunate. tried to stay out of this but had to chime in after reading the statement. not mad atcha man I'm just sayin

Last edited by 6THZ28; 01-22-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1 KLR
Nice run Duy! That 240 is coming along nicely...you guys think it's got a "7" in it??? How much boost/nitrous was that???

Take care,
Paul

thanks Paul
it will run 7 when we find some traction..

its running 38-40 psi right now with a 225 shot on the transbrake only (to spool up the turbo) i want to spray it all the way down the track, but as you can see we are lighting up the tires now just on boost..we also have around 5more psi before we spray it..

but we do plan on spraying it at the Supra meet in march..are you going to be in charge of prepping the track at Lonestar still?????????

Quick Reply: look what this little shitbox did at HRP this past sunday at the gay import event!!