WTT for LS1 m6 car!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds to me like your a spoiled little brat...your dad bought all that **** for you and its not good enough for you...**** if my parents would have even given me a car...let alone a built z28...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by AnDy R
sounds to me like your a spoiled little brat...your dad bought all that **** for you and its not good enough for you...**** if my parents would have even given me a car...let alone a built z28...
**** you. Read the thread. I clearly stated that this is everything i could have ever asked for. Its not a practical car so go cry all you want that your parents didnt get you a car. How about you go get an education and work hard in life so you can buy your kids nice things.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:45 AM
12 Second Club

Nice car!
Old 02-08-2008, 01:53 AM
TECH Junkie

his dad didnt "but all that ****" for him... the car was already built when he bought it.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn you guys.. chill out

congrats on the killer car.. most people on here are just mad cause your 16 and already have a nicer car than they might ever have...

COULD A MOD PLEASE CLEAN THIS THREAD UP......

this is the first time ive seen a car like this get so many negative based comments.... and just because hes 16???

also who gives a rats *** if he is spoiled (im not saying i think he is).. you dont know him.. if you want his car, and have the means.. buy it.. if not. admire.

but +10 to keeping that car man.. you might wanna think about getting like a cheap ls1 to DD and then use that as your car..
Old 02-08-2008, 02:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

you make me laugh
Old 02-08-2008, 07:51 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks everyone. TTT for a new day.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^^ You need to chill out. Toolbox

Originally Posted by irbs
**** you. Read the thread. I clearly stated that this is everything i could have ever asked for. Its not a practical car so go cry all you want that your parents didnt get you a car. How about you go get an education and work hard in life so you can buy your kids nice things.
^^ So do you.

But seriously c'mon. I mean at least wait until you get your license and drive the car around a little before you go and sell it. Your Dad bought you something real nice and already fast, at LEAST give it a shot. Your already trying to get rid of a gift. 2nd... why do you wanna trade? That car is way faster than a stock LS1. Gas mileage? Who cares, get yourself a job and buy a 2nd car. Hell buy yourself and LS1 as a second car. You can pick them up for $7500 or so and still be nice. Keep that for a weekend. Maybe one day finish the 402 and drop it in. Nobody expects the LT1 bodies to be that fast.

Don't really talk about get an education and working hard. Your a sophomore in High School and you probably have a part time job IF that. Kind of young to be telling people who are 20+ they need to get an education and work hard.

Moral of the story here. Don't slap your Dad in the face by selling this AWESOME toy he bought you. Your lucky, don't be selfish. If you buy a nice LS1 for like $8,000 you can pay it off $150 a month for like 5 years and say YOU bought yourself YOUR OWN LS1. Then you'll have a built LT1 for a toy maybe with a 402 in it someday, and a sweet LS1 to drive around daily and whoop ***.

Can the Mods clean this thread up? Looks trashy.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Teching In

^^ agreed, sorry if i came off abrasive, it just shows the youth of todays train of thought, its not what i want...and as for get a job, i am a staff sergent in the USAF, i work 8-12 hours a day and make a great living. i have bought all 6 cars i have had in my life time, and modded every one of them with my money. i have a great edu so dont play it off like i work at a dead end job because i dont by any means, i can retire when im 38 years old with a penson....can you? anyways it is a nice car, my whole thing is why get rid of it? put a m6 in it and get better gas mpg or buy some pos geo to save gas with.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Teching In

yeah dude i got those speedline wheels off of you a few weeks ago
Old 02-08-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

^^ agreed, sorry if i came off abrasive, it just shows the youth of todays train of thought, its not what i want...and as for get a job, i am a staff sergent in the USAF, i work 8-12 hours a day and make a great living. i have bought all 6 cars i have had in my life time, and modded every one of them with my money. i have a great edu so dont play it off like i work at a dead end job because i dont by any means, i can retire when im 38 years old with a penson....can you? anyways it is a nice car, my whole thing is why get rid of it? put a m6 in it and get better gas mpg or buy some pos geo to save gas with.
Well thats good you have got your education and worked hard but dont take it out on me that your parents didnt buy you a car.

Originally Posted by 98truebluet/a
yeah dude i got those speedline wheels off of you a few weeks ago
oh sorry. Didnt remember your screen name. Roger right?
Old 02-08-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I'd recommend a mid-late 90's Jeep Cherokee 4x4 will be great in crappy weather year around, and there are some cheap ways to lift it up a bit & put bigger tires on it so you can have on & off road toys . Make sure it's an automatic with the 4.0 I6 motor, they run for 300-500k miles if well maintained. You can find them for $2500-8,000 depending on miles & options. Best to buy from an individual.
Agreed, and I happen to have one for sale lol. 98 I6 4x4 grand cherokee. Gets over 20 mpg on the highway and rides like a dream.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

Dude just keep the car! That is a sweet looking car and looks like you've got some money invested in her. Like one of the other guys said just buy you an ls1 and DD it. Use your lt1 as your weekend warrior! Just my opinion and good luck! And the rest of yall hatin on the kid! Chill! Who cares if his parents bought him the car! Whats it matter that hes 16 with a badass car like that!
Old 02-09-2008, 02:25 PM
TECH Resident

Ttt..
Old 02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by a-mean-89-iroc
Dude just keep the car! That is a sweet looking car and looks like you've got some money invested in her. Like one of the other guys said just buy you an ls1 and DD it. Use your lt1 as your weekend warrior! Just my opinion and good luck! And the rest of yall hatin on the kid! Chill! Who cares if his parents bought him the car! Whats it matter that hes 16 with a badass car like that!
Most people out there cannot comprehend the possibility that this may be one of the few 16 year olds who do not race everything on 2 or 4 wheels and think that he cannot handle the power just because he hasn't been driving very long. I also know there is a lot of adults who either cannot or don't know to handle even a Civic in a slide in dry or wet weather.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Ttt..
Old 02-14-2008, 08:13 AM
TECH Regular

I think at this point if you want a trade, you are going to have to offer up some cash mang..... sorry to say it.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DSIM
I think at this point if you want a trade, you are going to have to offer up some cash mang..... sorry to say it.
I have a deal in the works but the guy keeps putting me off so i dont know if it will happen. We will see.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:29 AM
10-Second Club

If he's not all over it, don't look for it to happen. Sounds like a tire kicker.

You should just list it on craigslist since it's free, never know who may just buy it, then you can take that & go put it towards what ever you want. If you keep looking & are patient, you will find a good deal, I've seen a few come thru here recently....they were a bit on the high mileage side, but that shouldn't matter too much, especially if you get a M6.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:29 AM
TECH Regular

Hope it works out for you!