no drag radials tomorrow at HRP

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default no drag radials tomorrow at HRP

sorry guys!!!!! Scott Singleton the asst. mgr. just told me no drag radials, just slicks, at the test and tune tomorrow at HRP......... also i have ADRL tickets to give away(for march 8-7 at HRP) i'll be out here tomorrow with Brandon Dominy and his outlaw 10.5 mustang come find me at the trailor tomorrow and ill hook you up.

Last edited by sandovalt1; 02-08-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Launching!

Did yall stay over night out there. I found out you couldnt have drags yesterday so we went last night thought thatt was yalls trailor though
Old 02-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Teching In

nah we're waiting in line right now i work at the shirt stand out there just helping a friend out. that was a pro stock team out there last night. next time your out there come by my stand !!! im there every friday and sunday
Old 02-09-2008, 12:49 PM
TECH Regular

Let me know how Dominy's car does...I've been following that build up for awhile.

Get pics of the fuel system if you wouldn't mind...

<----outlaw 10.5 fan boy...

Dominy going to make some KOTH races up in dallas this year?
Old 02-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Let me know how Dominy's car does...I've been following that build up for awhile.

Get pics of the fuel system if you wouldn't mind...

<----outlaw 10.5 fan boy...

Dominy going to make some KOTH races up in dallas this year?
well the car did the same thing it came up on the willie bars and smoked the tires. come to find out it pushed the willie bars in to the body and i think messed up something under the rear end. just something else to fix. we hope to make some koth races but the car is up for sell on racing junk and hotrodgossip. i broke my camera at hmp the last s&s race of last year and no one else brings a camera ill send you some pix tomorrow of the car if i get a chance
Old 02-09-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sandovalt1
well the car did the same thing it came up on the willie bars and smoked the tires. come to find out it pushed the willie bars in to the body and i think messed up something under the rear end. just something else to fix. we hope to make some koth races but the car is up for sell on racing junk and hotrodgossip. i broke my camera at hmp the last s&s race of last year and no one else brings a camera ill send you some pix tomorrow of the car if i get a chance
Ramp up the nitrous a bit slower! lol...What are the bars set at (height)

4 link car right?
Old 02-09-2008, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

The wishbone on the rearend twisted up like a pretzel. We're going to start leaving on engine only and and ramp the kits in. On the gas it makes about 2500 ft. lbs. of torque out of the hole. The wishbone bent right out of the hole because it stood up on the wheelie bars blowing the tires off and took a hard left. A new beefier one is being sent from Bickel. The car is four linked, the bars are set dead on. Nate I understand on the nitrous, this engine is something new that makes an *** load of torque as well as h.p.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Teching In

their at 8 inches i think next time they will be higher. we're going to take some timing out and maybe that will help just waiting on parts next week so.......
Old 02-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Teching In

sorry mike didnt see your reply
Old 02-09-2008, 04:56 PM
10 Second Club

sorry mike didnt see your reply

No biggie, damn I'm beat and I still have to pull a 12 tonight. I'll problably sleep until I have to leave for work tomorrow.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:44 PM
TECH Regular

Believe me I KNOW that engine is something else...big cube big bore spacing nitrous motors are beasts...getting them to make the power is the easy part...getting the power to the ground is the hard part with those things.

The outlaw car I give a hand to runs his bars at 9.5 or so inches, but it's a ladder bar SBF turbo car so it's apples to oranges on how they leave.

Bickle = good stuff btw.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:14 PM
10 Second Club

The outlaw car I give a hand to runs his bars at 9.5 or so inches, but it's a ladder bar SBF turbo car so it's apples to oranges on how they leave.

Bickle = good stuff btw.
I wish Brandon would have left the SBF with twins, with the bruno lenco in this car. Oh well, once all the weak points are found in this setup, it's going to fly.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Launching!

nah we're waiting in line right now i work at the shirt stand out there just helping a friend out. that was a pro stock team out there last night. next time your out there come by my stand !!! im there every friday and sunday

Ok I will. We went out friday night and broke the rearend on my buddy's zo6 on the first pass so we waited for a trailor and then left. But I will for sure stop by and say whats up.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
I wish Brandon would have left the SBF with twins, with the bruno lenco in this car. Oh well, once all the weak points are found in this setup, it's going to fly.
Sorting out everything with a car like that can take alot of time but when it does get dialed in...hello 4.40's!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:37 PM
10 Second Club

Sorting out everything with a car like that can take alot of time but when it does get dialed in...hello 4.40's!

Yes sir, man I can't wait. It should easily run some 40's with the power it makes. It makes 1601 h.p. on engine alone.