Whats There To Do In Deer Park, Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 07:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Elkyman72
that was me. Those rims where stock SS El Camino and Chevelle wheels, I later switched to old creagers. I never ran that thing ... honestly it was slow as **** my stepdad helped me build it and he tuned its nuts off. I was maybe pushing 250 horses. I put 45000 on the car after i built it so now it sits under **** in my garage. What were yall driving?
i had the flat black 1979 z28 with the big cowl hood and the infamous weld draglites. car sounded and looked nasty. but it was in reality a toad!
Old 02-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Rofl. Oh ok im ready whenever you are. btw I still think you owe my buddy some money. he drives the stock 01 bullitt. if you can't beat that then what thinks you can beat me? he beat you by busl lengths. ha. and another thing I confronted both you and your buddys at a car show to race me or any of my friends. and yalls excuse that time was yall don't race on the street. lol when you just raced a hour earliar??
but yea when your rdy just hit me up on here..always like to dance.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nasty99TA
Rofl. Oh ok im ready whenever you are. btw I still think you owe my buddy some money. he drives the stock 01 bullitt. if you can't beat that then what thinks you can beat me? he beat you by busl lengths. ha. and another thing I confronted both you and your buddys at a car show to race me or any of my friends. and yalls excuse that time was yall don't race on the street. lol when you just raced a hour earliar??
Umm..

I thought this was a "What is there to do in Deer Park?" thread.. lol.

Come on yall. Take your "i'm faster than you!" talk somewhere else. And play nice!

I mean to lightly mention the stuff is one thing, I get it, we all love to race, but all this "he said and you owe money and my car can beat your car" stuff is a bit over the top, don't you think, hun? Not being mean, just pointing out...
Old 02-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Launching!

Those Bullits aren't all that great. My friend has one and I drove it before. They don't feel like my Firehawk does. Like in my car you can feel the power, but in his Bullit you really can't. Idk.. And both of ours have about the same mods.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Launching!

And if anyone decides to race, put it on hold till this Friday or Saturday night so I can watch, lol.
Old 02-21-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol...Sent you a pm for Sunday.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Well some things have popped up and I won't be able to make the trip this weekend. Gonna have to put it off till next weekend..
Old 02-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Launching!

Alright so since I couldn't make it up to Deer Park last weekend, I'm going to attempt to make it this weekend. Got my windows tinted today and will hopefully have my a/c working before I make the trip, lol. It's already bad enough driving long distance without cruise control .

Anyways, Does anyone have a catback or just a replacement muffler with tips that are willing to sale around the Houston area. I bought my car with a Flowmaster replacement muffler that has some bent up exhaust tips. One is facing up and the other is facing down, lol. It's not really getting the job done all that great. If anyone has anything for sale let me know.. I'll be in the area this weekend.

Quick Reply: Whats There To Do In Deer Park, Texas?