Dumbest Person I Know

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
I had a guy at a bar tell me his honda could not beat my mach in the 1/4 but he could beat me on a 5 mile stretch of road. I still don't understand how
iam not defending the honda guy, but iam sure you could take my beamer in a 1/4 run, but ill whoop your *** on a 5 miles stretch
Old 02-13-2008, 07:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Oh now I am a girl but I am not totally brain dead or retarded and its funny when people look at me and think I am and that I dont have a clue about what I drive. I got a flat tire and was waiting from AAA to change it in a parking lot (yes, i know how but it was raining). And this guy pulls up and asks if I need him to change it so sure why not? I was in my TA and he starts talking about yeah I used to have a super charged one yada yada yada and I own my own shop and we are looking into doing performance stuff. He then looks over and asks if I have the V8 TA or V6. Ummmmm... its clearly a TA and not a firebird.

Or people who pull it next to me and ask me questions about my car.... So that a 6 speed or auto?
Me: 6 speed
Them: Can you drive a 6 speed?
Me: (seriously you did just pull up to me DRIVING did you not?)

LMAO!!!! thats some funny **** right there!
Old 02-13-2008, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Oh now I am a girl but I am not totally brain dead or retarded and its funny when people look at me and think I am and that I dont have a clue about what I drive. I got a flat tire and was waiting from AAA to change it in a parking lot (yes, i know how but it was raining). And this guy pulls up and asks if I need him to change it so sure why not? I was in my TA and he starts talking about yeah I used to have a super charged one yada yada yada and I own my own shop and we are looking into doing performance stuff. He then looks over and asks if I have the V8 TA or V6. Ummmmm... its clearly a TA and not a firebird.

Or people who pull it next to me and ask me questions about my car.... So that a 6 speed or auto?
Me: 6 speed
Them: Can you drive a 6 speed?
Me: (seriously you did just pull up to me DRIVING did you not?)
girls who drive fast cars a cool, but girls that know about cars are sexy!!
Old 02-13-2008, 07:52 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Use to know a guy who would claim to be a top level martial artist...

Swore up and down that he learned his "fighting styles" from an older asian gentleman that would train him in his backyard...Sometimes the man would have him do odd training techniques which were cleverly disguised as odd jobs and manual labor!(sound familiar yet?)

One time we cornered him about the subject and told him....

Joe,you do realize that your basically telling us the story line to the movie "The Karate Kid" right??

To which he replied that he had never heard of it and further more wasn't making it up!

We said OK fine,can we meet your teacher RIGHT NOW?

He said while breaking into a CRAZY sweat...Uh no....He died....yesterday.I need to figure out how to get money to send his remains back to his family in Japan!

We busted out laughing sooooooooooooo hard that he got all upset and left.Haven't really heard from him since but,I do see him around every now and then...

TRUE STORY!
Old 02-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by black_dragon_93
iam not defending the honda guy, but iam sure you could take my beamer in a 1/4 run, but ill whoop your *** on a 5 miles stretch
lol
Old 02-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yeah I also worked with a bunch of ricers when I bought my first TA, one guy drove a prelude and the other used to drive a crx with "upgraded turbos". When I got my car the guy with the prelude wanted to race and I told him only if he paid for my gas because it wasnt going to be worth it to race him. They all made fun of me saying that I would be lucky if I could break 15 or 14 in the 1/4 mile. Ummm O'really? They would never believe me when I said they will do mid to low 13's stock no matter how much proof I brought them. One of them claimed that his friend was an excelent driver and had exaust and cam and only ran a 14. LOL. I told him his friend must be retarded to think that was good and normal.

Oh well I told them when they want to step up and get beat by a girl they are more than welcome to and then if they are ready and think they can handle real power I have a few big boy cars to sell them
Old 02-14-2008, 02:29 PM
12 Second Club

Damn, I never get situations as funny as yous guys. Best I have is there is a local kid with a third gen who says he stroked his 305 to a 383 and he wants to run me. It has a "Dub City" Decal on the front fender haha.

Last edited by Funkster; 02-14-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Funkster
Damn, I never get situations as funny as yous guys. Best I have is there is a local kid with a third gen who says he stroked his 305 to a 383 and he wants to run me. It has a "Dub City" Decal on the front fender haha.
race him. If he has dubs he prolly just added a couple hundred more pounds to a slow car anyways
Old 02-14-2008, 03:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lordsauran
race him. If he has dubs he prolly just added a couple hundred more pounds to a slow car anyways
I called him out once and he didn't show. He said he couldn't find his tire pressure guage.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Funkster
I called him out once and he didn't show. He said he couldn't find his tire pressure guage.
lol ahahaha ahahahah ahahah that is one excuse i have never heard before
Old 02-14-2008, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

I work w/girl like this..
Redneck girl, fat and annoying as hell.

She has talked about this "badass" F150 that "she built by herself" ever since I have been working there.. All of us kept hearing how fast it is and bla bla.. typical redneck trash talking.

Finally one day when it was nice she drove that POS to work.
It's a oh, early 90's I would say F150 w/prob 6" lift, buckshot tires, and of course glasspacks.

We were all headin to lunch one day and she bolted out in front of me. The light turned green and she layed into it.. I pedaled it to stay behind her until we broke clear of the car in the other lane. I swerved left then passed her WOT.

I got to the restaurant before her, naturally, and when she got there she wouldnt even look at me just walked on by.. haha
Old 02-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Launching!

Since were on the subject... WHAT is up with mustang owners. Im not going to say all of them are annoying because i have a really good friend with a nice mustang but jeez. Back story I was driving to work this morning and a bullet or whatever(the green one with the billet gas cap some remake of a 70's movie care) mustang. He blows by me i get up next to him at the light, my car is untuned cammed car atm so im not in any position to be racing anyone. Hes bouncing off the rev limiter dumps it as the light turns green whew hes a fast one The whole rest of the way down 1960 he purposely blocks me from passing him
Old 02-16-2008, 07:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JankesGTO
Since were on the subject... WHAT is up with mustang owners. Im not going to say all of them are annoying because i have a really good friend with a nice mustang but jeez. Back story I was driving to work this morning and a bullet or whatever(the green one with the billet gas cap some remake of a 70's movie care) mustang. He blows by me i get up next to him at the light, my car is untuned cammed car atm so im not in any position to be racing anyone. Hes bouncing off the rev limiter dumps it as the light turns green whew hes a fast one The whole rest of the way down 1960 he purposely blocks me from passing him
man u better watch out messing wiht those stang drivers, i hear they are hardcore, and they are known to run in packs
Old 02-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Spritle
Too many to list, but one of my favorites was the guy that pulled a 1.1 60' in his stock LS1 TA.
That is very possible but only in reverse with a dukes of hazard 180 spin around at the 60ft for the finish and win. don't you love a dumba**
Old 02-17-2008, 11:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default what

Originally Posted by black_dragon_93
What could you do with a 700 HP zo6 vette?? In 10 miles? in 1 mile?

Old 02-17-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by vette

I call shotgun in the vette!!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by vette

id wait till you ran out of gas then have acoupel freinds car jack you lol, i want that car
Old 02-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Launching!

My buddy beat a NEW 07 Z06 Vette in his 03 Cobra (stock), before that he beat a ferrari in his 350Z non turbo. What do you say to stuff like that?????
Old 02-17-2008, 05:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
My buddy beat a NEW 07 Z06 Vette in his 03 Cobra (stock), before that he beat a ferrari in his 350Z non turbo. What do you say to stuff like that?????

you drop to your knees at his feet cause he is obviously god

Quick Reply: Dumbest Person I Know