i won a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich from whataburger off this fight
Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DyCWPxIG-oA
Old 02-17-2008, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw it! Damn that fight sucked bad! Tank IMO never stood a chance at all!! Only way that Kimbo is going to prove himself is fighting someone in there prime like someone else posted before.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Launching!

hey badboyz.. the fight you saw where he lost to the big white dude was Kimbo vs. Sean Gannon.. and he clearly ran outta steam cus he wasnt in shape...

Kimbo was falling on his own in that fight.. and yeah he LOST the fight ,no doubt!!

But if u look at Sean Gannons face at the end of the fight he looks like the retard from the movie "the Goonies".. I bet Gannon wouldn't stand a chance if they faught rite this minute!!
Old 02-17-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd love to see Lesnar in a match against Kimbo, mainly because Lesnar has more to prove, and will put him down pretty hard.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Demon Of Dreams
I'd love to see Lesnar in a match against Kimbo, mainly because Lesnar has more to prove, and will put him down pretty hard.
He aint gonna stand up and fight, He would picture Kimbo as Bret Farve!
Old 02-18-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Addict

I made a post about it Saturday, but it didn't have much support. The commentators made mention of Kimbo in the same breath as Frank Mir. I would not go that far cause Mir will make him tap, but on there feet Mir would need to watch out. The fight was as expected, but some of the earlier fights where decent.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:44 PM
12 Second Club

The promotion is called EliteXC, who and most of the fighters there are ex-UFC fighters that got their asses handed to them by some of the current UFC fighters. So he will run through their division anyday all day. Heck Robbie Lawler couldnt make in the UFC and he was the champ over there, even at that he didnt fight for like a year or two cause everytime he was going to fight he was injured. So the stripped him from the belt. In the UFC you either defend it or give it up and let 2 other guys fight for it. Elite XC and UFC fighters are in two totally different ball game. UFC weakest could be EliteXC best!! IMO and a very good opinion at that. If you all keep up with the MMA promoters you will notice what Im saying.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:16 AM
TECH Addict

Yeah I could tell the level of competition varies greatly compared to UFC and I am not ***** deep into this stuff.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
maybe.. thats cus Lesnar is the body size of an buffalo.. maybe, Fedor would have chance too.. big maybe tho!!

without a doubt i think Fedor would take out kimbo .. no questions asked.. but it wouldnt be TKO.. kimbo would tap..
no **** without a doubt, Fedor would ******* kill that jigaboo.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Yeah I could tell the level of competition varies greatly compared to UFC and I am not ***** deep into this stuff.
Yup, big difference in talent. Sometimes these smaller outfits put on better shows though, for example the WEC show the other night was full of great fights! I have seen a bunch of guys from WEC that I believe can make some noise in UFC.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:06 AM
12 Second Club

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NK68PADfVpY

while it lasts.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
Damn.. How long did that fight actually last? Like 50 seconds, lol..
Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 AM
ZRO
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
no **** without a doubt, Fedor would ******* kill that jigaboo.
I was gonna post asking why everyone thinks kimbo is such trash and cant fight. But here is the answer, he is black, guess the peckerwoods dont like the thought of black athletes beating the whiteboys like what happened in the NBA, NFL and boxing etc. Dont worry you redneck *****, there isnt enough money in mma so you wont catch many blacks training for mma.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

/\/\/\ Wow looks like someone is upset. Who cares if there is not enough money in the sport. If you are gonna go all like that then i might as well say it. There is just not that many people that like take the risk of getting their face kicked in. Look at Rampage Jackson. Kimbo should fight that guy hell even Couture would kick his ***. Then you would know that Kimbo is trash. He is just a washed up football player, turned boxer, turned MMA fighter. Takes yrs of training for some one to even be good at it. I dont think i have even seen him throw a kick if he can even lift his leg that high. Dont hold him all high and mighty like that, he can be defeated. Look at what happened to Brook Lesnar. He just needs to fight someone with a name thats been in the game and still is not someone that comes out of retirement. And punches the back of the head like that. He knows the rules and still did it. That CHEATING BASTARD.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZRO
I was gonna post asking why everyone thinks kimbo is such trash and cant fight. But here is the answer, he is black, guess the peckerwoods dont like the thought of black athletes beating the whiteboys like what happened in the NBA, NFL and boxing etc. Dont worry you redneck *****, there isnt enough money in mma so you wont catch many blacks training for mma.
lol, your the one pulling the race card son, there are some good MMA guys who are black, in fact there are some very very talented black guys (think melvin guillard), the reason most of them don't make it to the top is because they don't have the mental toughness (brains). Thats the truth and the truth hurts.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZRO
oh yea, and about kimbo, he is an exciting guy to watch against over the hill out of shape street fighters. Face the facts, he has fought NOBODY, the one guy he fought with 1/4 ounce of talent (sean gannon) he lost to. So at this point he is a NOBODY fighter until he proves himself.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:20 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZRO

We are talking about MMA in general "ZRO", lets not make this a racial conversation. If you got in a couple of fights in your life you should know that there is a saying, "There is always someone bigger and stronger." It can be translated in MMA as, "There is always someone with more experience and that has trained more years than him." Thats basically it. How did blacks and whites get involved in this? There good athletes everywhere. Kimbo for one got his *** handed to him in pro boxing, thats why he decided to take his skills to the street! Not saying he cant build on that "boxing" experience. But on the street its a different thing in the cage its totally different. There are rules and there is BJJ, a guy with that right there will make your "KIMBO" look like a rookie that he is in MMA. Even his coach said it, its not in the best interest that his fighter fight someone with high credentials in BJJ. Bas Rutten is an established and known fighter, so he knows what he is talking about. Plus its over and we are talking of KIMBO, he is not proven and in EliteXC even if he runs through the heavyweights still wont be proven. There is no one to challenge him. He was called out on the radio by Paul Baunetello aka "The Head Hunter", http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
just read what he says. Lets try to keep the racial things out of this.

Quick Reply: Why has no one posted the tank and kimbo fght