rock crawler jeep for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008 | 04:49 PM
TECH Resident

Default rock crawler jeep for sale.

i would like to see 7k for this.

it was built with purpose in mind of driving everyday. driving to the trails. wheeling. driving back home and back to daily driving duty. i built it from the ground up. i cut no corners on the build it was all done right.

these are dirty and not current pics. but the specs are lonnnggg

4.0l 6cyl. 5spd with 63k miles both parts( no reciepts for this as i rebuilt them 3 years ago when i bought the vehicle and we lost them at the rental house but i did it at the school of automotive machinest with a friend that goes there so it was done right.)
front axle rebuilt with about 10k miles on it with a power trax locker and alloy usa axle seals
rear swapped for a ford 8.8 with a detroit in it and a solid axle industries diff cover 31 spline shafts only a few thousand miles on it and the swap alone was 2k
soft top that i just over a year old that has tinted windows. it is a bestop
new seatcovers on the front none on the rear.
rhino lined floor. after market speakers on all four corners and a new deck from jvc.
35" pro comp mud terrains that only have about 8k miles on them
cb radio and 9ft whip antenna
warn rocker guards
rear tj flares
flat fendered front
full size spare
custom front and rear bumpers that i built.
steering box brace.
four aftermarket lights on the front
custom crossover steering setup
it has a gutted cat.

the only problems that the jeep has is that the exhaust manifold is cracked. it cracked right after i reinstalled the motor thou i made the mistake of buying a factory replacement for it it is a common problem that happens with them if you look on any jeep forum. if you buy the part i would help replace it. very simple just time intensive about 6 to 9 hrs of work. regardless i have been driving it like that for over two years without a problem.

the front driveshaft needs new u joints i dont run it on the street thou beacuse it helps the gas mileage a bit.

i have daily driven this jeep for 3 years now and it hasnt broken down on me once. i have the title in hand and it is clear. i have a lot of the time i have put into it. i gurantee that you would be very happy with this vehicle thou. its a real head turner pics dont do it justice.
Old 03-01-2008 | 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

ttt
Old 03-01-2008 | 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Where Is The Jeep At?
Old 03-01-2008 | 08:29 PM
TECH Junkie

austin. I've seen the jeep in person. Would def be a bad *** jeep to have some fun in.
Old 03-02-2008 | 12:39 AM
TECH Resident

thats affirmative i am in austin,tx i used to trek down to kemah alot to do archeology studies in it so it def. will make the trip.
Old 03-02-2008 | 09:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by speedracer2536
thats affirmative i am in austin,tx i used to trek down to kemah alot to do archeology studies in it so it def. will make the trip.

Well I am not personaly interested in it, but a friend of mine is. He has an 07 that he was about to chop up, but afer looking at yours he is thinking about buying it so he can have some fun and nt worry about his new one. If he decides to persue it further ill PM you his #.

LionelC
Old 03-02-2008 | 12:07 PM
TECH Resident

def. this thing is built to take the trails for sure. if he would like more pics of anything just let me know and i will take some

also to add it has bilstein 5100 shocks in the front and 1.5 inch rubicon express rear leaves designed for spoa. the front leaf pack it custom and rides nice. it has a advance adaptors sye and custom tom woods cv driveshaft. xm radio. a high lift jack. and comes with a some spare parts as well and also will throw in my beadlock wheels
Old 03-03-2008 | 09:55 AM
TECH Resident

morning bump

Quick Reply: rock crawler jeep for sale.