Nick Hogan's Supra crash Pictures....

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nick Hogan's Supra crash Pictures....

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/13/p...bolleas-crash/

This thing was NICe, now it's...not so nice.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Regular

Looks like a good donor motor. I feel sorry for the family of the kid that is now a vegetable.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

Man thats going to be a major lawsuit! He will prolly get off with probation or a warning!!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn thats a bad wreck.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:10 PM
12 Second Club

Thats what happens with rich parents trying to buy their way thru life with their kids. He deserve's every bit of it and the punishment to come and he needs to visit his friend in the hospital every week for the rest of his life. This just shows how spoiled has going bad. Young rich & dumb!! They think they live in a world were they can do whatever the hell they want and no consequences!!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:10 PM
10-Second Club

This is why it pisses me off when I see people out drinking at street meets. Dangerous enough when people race in uncontrolled areas....from the looks of it, there was some water coming from sprinklers, I wonder if he hit some wet pavement & lost control? I never read up on his accident since I don't really watch any mainstream media.

BTW, that's a cool *** website....I love this car: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/iconic-gtr/693873/
Old 03-14-2008, 12:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Randy_S
Looks like a good donor motor. I feel sorry for the family of the kid that is now a vegetable.
Me too!! But thats at a young age for ya!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:12 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by EDALVA21
This just shows how spoiled has going bad. Young rich & dumb!! They think they live in a world were they can do whatever the hell they want and no consequences!!
Rich or not, I see people that aren't rich doing the same dumb **** at street meets. I'm sure he'll live with a heavy weight on his conscious for the rest of his life, there probably isn't much anyone can do that will be worse than living with the fact that he fucked up his friends life....not to say he doesn't deserve punishment........just saying that has to be a horrible thing to have to live with. If he does get off, I bet he O.D.'s or something or suffers from severe depression.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

wow... that is terrible. Hopefully his friend will have some sort of a recovery
Old 03-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Banned

I agree with Modsquad! I wont lie I like to go out and have a good time...have some beers with freinds and what not but if I am giong to a street meet or going to be racing there is no alcohol for me! Its way to risky to be racing at a high rate of speed when any sudden movement can take a life...why would I want anything to slow down my reactions and impair my vision?!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Modsquad
Rich or not, I see people that aren't rich doing the same dumb **** at street meets. I'm sure he'll live with a heavy weight on his conscious for the rest of his life, there probably isn't much anyone can do that will be worse than living with the fact that he fucked up his friends life....not to say he doesn't deserve punishment........just saying that has to be a horrible thing to have to live with. If he does get off, I bet he O.D.'s or something or suffers from severe depression.
I was stating my opinion, in this accident. Regardless you see alot of that on tv. All these young dumb rich kids doing dumb **** everywhere in the US (Catch TMZ everyonce in a while). I see that in car meets as well and think the same as you do. Haven't going to any car meet in a while cause I dont want to risk a ticket or some poof hitting me while doing donuts in the parking lot or showing of burning out and then losing control! Thats what sucks now. I remember back in the days at Holmes Rd. the good ol days was just about big racing and up until the wee hours of the morning. We didnt have dumb ***** doing all the crazy **** that people do now in days. Thats why sites and meets dont last anymore. But I agree with you, PEOPLE DRINKING AT MEETS NEED TO STOP!! PRIME EXAMPLE HERE!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 12:27 PM
TECH Resident

They are lucky they are alive. i've seen ppl dead in accidents where the cars didn't look that bad
Old 03-14-2008, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very sad.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by EDALVA21
Thats what happens with rich parents trying to buy their way thru life with their kids. He deserve's every bit of it and the punishment to come and he needs to visit his friend in the hospital every week for the rest of his life. This just shows how spoiled has going bad. Young rich & dumb!! They think they live in a world were they can do whatever the hell they want and no consequences!!
Has nothing to do with being rich. I see plenty of broke *** hondas doing the same kind of ****.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

its amazing anyone survived that crash.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:41 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by brad8266
Has nothing to do with being rich. I see plenty of broke *** hondas doing the same kind of ****.
Do you see those broke *** hondas on E!, TMZ any major news in the U.S.? Didnt really think so. Your misunderstanding what Im saying. Take it however you want. But its stupid and its getting even more dumb with young people driving fast cars with ! Of course there will be dumb *** people everywhere, I stated that as well. Thats why Im hardly on the street scene its not worth my life, unless I know the people Im with and its a place.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by brad8266
Would he have bought that car with his own money at that age?.........Rich factor (that Im talking about).
Old 03-14-2008, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

looks like he spun around and hit a pole
Old 03-14-2008, 01:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Man this is quite old. The photo-chops people did with Hulk elbow smashing and leg dropping the car is hilarious.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
I agree with Modsquad! I wont lie I like to go out and have a good time...have some beers with freinds and what not but if I am giong to a street meet or going to be racing there is no alcohol for me! Its way to risky to be racing at a high rate of speed when any sudden movement can take a life...why would I want anything to slow down my reactions and impair my vision?!
But your car doesnt go at a high rate of speed, at least not with you behind the wheel...

Quick Reply: Nick Hogan's Supra crash Pictures....